Why is signing in to Youtube still not working?

DiscoDave

On 11/28/2020 at 3:39 PM, Neil Brock said:

Apologies on this, one, there's been an additional problem which we're working with YouTube/Google to get resolved. Thanks. 

The same is happening with twitter. I log in and allow automatic posts, but they never happen. This has been happening since fm20. Could you explain to me why?

image.png.079d5f7e9f54f4b64490bcb08a952c77.png

;.

image.png

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Another 3.5 months down the road and still nothing about how to resolve this issue...

Any updates on how this can be fixed or any input on how we the players can actually save/download our highlights?

I've been getting around this long-running issue by exporting the packages and then uploading them manually, but just lately that's stopped working as well. I love this game to bits but it is really, really poor that Youtube connection is still an issue after so long.

@Matt_Ray any files that I save are in .PKM or .FM file form and haven't got a clue if they can be changed to files that you can upload in video form? And to be honest, after paying for a game, you'd expect it to be complete and glitch free if it has been an ongoing issue since the last version of the game?

Hopefully, the SI team can give us answers on how to enjoy the game to it's fullest by removing a known problem if a 3rd party is affecting our ability to upload our highlights/videos?