Not Seeing Interactions with other Managers

Issue: Ive now played half a season and I've not seen any interactions from other managers with me. In post game press conferences Ive seen several questions which have included the option of something like "he wont try mind games again" but I have never seen the original pre game mind game attempt from the manager. No managers responding to an answer ive given when questioned about a player and no retaliation from a manager when Ive said the opposition were luck or didnt deserve what they got etc

Is this an issue or is have a season insufficient for this in FM21. In previous releases Ive seen much more manager interaction. In Relationships I have just 2, one a manager and one a coach. In the past we had a top 5 liked and a top 5 disliked views of yourself from other managers

Is this something thats changed with this release?

• SI Staff
On 28/11/2020 at 12:23, MrPompey said:

Issue: Ive now played half a season and I've not seen any interactions from other managers with me. In post game press conferences Ive seen several questions which have included the option of something like "he wont try mind games again" but I have never seen the original pre game mind game attempt from the manager. No managers responding to an answer ive given when questioned about a player and no retaliation from a manager when Ive said the opposition were luck or didnt deserve what they got etc

Is this an issue or is have a season insufficient for this in FM21. In previous releases Ive seen much more manager interaction. In Relationships I have just 2, one a manager and one a coach. In the past we had a top 5 liked and a top 5 disliked views of yourself from other managers

Is this something thats changed with this release?

Hi @MrPompey

Can you upload a saved game from around the time you have had these 'mindgames' comments so we can investigate?

I have definitely seen it in game as have been slandering managers in my current save! 

Thanks,
Dan