[FM21][skin]SSD21 by Sh@rk V1.2 (23/02/21)

Sh@rk

Hi everyone, after last year success with my skin (SSD Gold) I've decided to adapt it from FM20 to FM21. It will have some bugs, so please feel free to let me know them. Same thing if you have some suggestions to submit.

Screens

twitter.thumb.png.78d562f02b0ce6001ebc27461ab0923d.pngtactics.thumb.png.f8b1084f861bc0284ff4234739819683.pngstaff.thumb.png.8c6143d56bf385c6a846c7f142b25e76.pngplayer.thumb.png.a66e52fa5b894e7b11841dbbfaadef7f.pngmy_profile.thumb.png.2d0fb926e402b0658abd0461d14f2069.pnginbox.thumb.png.b7605ee55730fe5496f432fb393e1fe2.pnghome.thumb.png.913f20e4e798b2d52fc519ab20d8914e.pngfixtures.thumb.png.11d557fd475e03f74e6db30f9ca4f866.pngclub.thumb.png.286e954bf23e3f72dc6a79b8385c4309.png

DOWNLOAD V1.2

Changelog:

- fonts and boxes edited to have more gold here and there

- new popup after using "instant result"

- added a new "hidden" tab on scout reports

If you want to contact me :

twitter : twitter.com/graphics_shark

Edited by Sh@rk
Edited to remove other forum from title

Il y a 9 heures, wanderer89 a dit :

Hey buddy,

It's a nice skin, using it at the mo! Just a quick question, where did you get the images for the stadium and city from?

Thanks.

I've taken them from my FM20 folder. To answer to your question they should come from fmscout.

1 hora atrás, Sh@rk disse:

@PequenoGenio

Main file: human/human profile

Then you'll need these ones: human/human mini profile2, non_player/non player knowledge1, non_player/non player tactics overview

It's possible to add up the date of birth and place of birth.

Something like this (Paint skilzzzz.. hehehe):

spacer.png

Edited by PequenoGenio

• TCSSkin changed the title to [FM21][skin]SSD21 by Sh@rk

@wanderer89 Because of your config.xml which is set on backgrounds. I've made a tutorial last year on how to change that. Iwill add this in the next update.

@Orange2000 Yes I've found the issue. It will be fixed with the next update.

@andrew_mcelvenney What do you mean ? If this is "moving player from MD to MOD on the pitch" Yes it's a bit tricky. This is caused by the fact that I've reduced kit size to hide it behind the player face. You have to aim right but it is fully working.

il y a 44 minutes, PequenoGenio a dit :

@Sh@rk is possible to do it?

Yes I think I can do it.

il y a 35 minutes, MrGizMo a dit :

Yeah its the same here. City pack only shows as background and not in the club overview panel :) 

Just read previuos posts. I said I've made a tutorial last year. Find this topic or wait next update.

Hello Sh@rk ,   Nice work , thank you !

I just noticed this in your skin. somehow , the Physical Condition Related images , have been replaced by old nice fashioned numbers :) .  Is there a way that you can create some kind of  a view that will contain this info?

Thanks

CONDITION_SHARPNESS.PNG.e36c87dd53163b74cdfc104a983eb150.PNG

3 hours ago, Sh@rk said:

Yes I think I can do it.

Just read previuos posts. I said I've made a tutorial last year. Find this topic or wait next update.

Yeah i can search tomorrow np :P or now :

On 15/09/2020 at 15:06, Sh@rk said:

My city pics are stored here Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\City pics

But the one important thing is the "config.xml" file. It should be configured in the right way in order to work correctly.

I've coded my skin to show the left background logo of the club. (I've not checked if it is true but for exemple in flut skin this same code will show the kit next to the player face)

You need to have those lines in config.xml wich is next to your city pics :

<record from="name_of_the_jpg" to="graphics/pictures/club/club_id/logo/background/left"/>

where you will replace name_of_the_jpg with the name of the picture you have in the folder I mention. And club_id is a number you will found in-game in the titlebar next to your club name. (once you've done the manipulation to show ids)

Save config.xml file, open FM, and reload graphics (tick and untick in the preferences), wait for loading and you should see the difference.

But i have them in the map you are talking about and they dont work :)

Edited by MrGizMo

• Sh@rk changed the title to [FM21][skin]SSD21 by Sh@rk V1.1 (01/12)

Updated to version V1.1.

DOWNLOAD V1.1

Changelog:

- most expensive clubs bars fixed
- locks colour changed FM default (white-orange-red) -> SSD (gold-grey-red)
- checkbox-radio button white -> grey
- background selector added
- tactics screen fixed
- fixed issue where you weren't able to do a search in preferences
- tuto city pics added

@Sh@rk

Can you please show a screenshot of interaction chat between manager and player/staff? I'm curious to see if the responses options are within separate boxes like this one.

Gesturechangedbodylanguage.thumb.png.29690f30e50b9d8ac16baca8a2ce1000.png

I'm trying to edit the Base21 Dark skin to have this but can't seem to figure out. I'm curious how it looks on your skin. Obviously in your skin the light purple would be gold and the darker purple would be dark grey. 

Thanks 

I tried your tut for the city pack but dont get it to work. It works fine in a other skin i tried. (without changing 118 config files :idiot:)

It only shows as a background foto on the club overview and everywhere else 

Stadium packs works fine btw :) 

@MrGizMo That's why I can't provide a fix. There is not just one city pack that exists.

In a very simple way you just have to rename the code line from <record from="XXX" to="graphics/pictures/club/XXX/logo/background"/> to <record from="XXX" to="graphics/pictures/club/XXX/logo/background/left"/>

Everyone can do it. But There are thousands of cities in the pack, so you have two solutions : manually or automatically. I've given the instructions to get it to work automatically.

Now just if you want to test if this is working. I suggest you to choose one single city in particular. Note the ID and modify only this one. Reload skin. See your new club overview. I really can't make it simplier.

4 hours ago, Sh@rk said:

@MrGizMo That's why I can't provide a fix. There is not just one city pack that exists.

In a very simple way you just have to rename the code line from <record from="XXX" to="graphics/pictures/club/XXX/logo/background"/> to <record from="XXX" to="graphics/pictures/club/XXX/logo/background/left"/>

Everyone can do it. But There are thousands of cities in the pack, so you have two solutions : manually or automatically. I've given the instructions to get it to work automatically.

Now just if you want to test if this is working. I suggest you to choose one single city in particular. Note the ID and modify only this one. Reload skin. See your new club overview. I really can't make it simplier.

Look i dont want to be a pain in the ass. But i tried 2 skins now who support city pics and they both work fine without changing anything.  So maybe there is some other setting that you dont use or a completely other setting the others use? 

Just like your tut it is in "Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\City pics" (mine is with subfolders indeed) 

No problem what so ever. Your skin looks great but i change skins often so i am not going to change all the xmls between changing skins :) 

No problem. But this is the only way to have city pics in top right box on the club overview screen with my skin. I've given the solution to make it work. If people use different skins which need different configuration of the city pics, what can I do ?

3 hours ago, Sh@rk said:

No problem. But this is the only way to have city pics in top right box on the club overview screen with my skin. I've given the solution to make it work. If people use different skins which need different configuration of the city pics, what can I do ?

Yeah sure! And its your skin and your rules. And dont worry about it to much your skin is definitely in the top 5 of skins atm :) 

• 1 month later...
On 17/01/2021 at 15:39, RussoTuristo said:

Hello, I liked this skin but I have some questions:
1. Is there a way to have full team names in scoreboard instead of short

2. I want to add a face here (when player scores goal, gets y/r card etc.) But I'm not sure if it works for subs/multiple subs
photo_2021-01-17_17-23-08.jpg.ac98fda9ba025f2ea5de2517149c6b32.jpg

Player face on goal scorer pop up doesn’t work at all. On any skin. It’s a codeing issue.

Edited by Tyburn

• 2 weeks later...

@Michael_Myers There are png files, so you can delete/edit them to revert back to default. Here is the folders: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\SSD 21 V1.2\graphics\icons\custom\star rating

In this folder you will find 3 sub-folders scouting, senior and youth. Keep the one you want or delete all three.

Hi @Sh@rk, great work with this skin,i love it!

I nave two questions:

-How can I bring back the Heart and Arrows icons for conditions indicators (if possibile) ?

-There's a way to make DF11 faces work on full size in the player profile page? I see the face only fulfill above 50% of the available space...or it's a problem of my monitor proportion (I still have a 4:3 monitor)?

@Fox-7-Condition/Sharpeness icons are the ones provided by SI. So if you don't have them, you should have edited something.

My skin is DF11 compatible. I've made a big container with player face in it. If you are unhappy with my default settings, you can edit them by opening "player overview panel" and "player personal details panel". You will have to play with the values default_width="-2" (line 8) and default_height="300" (line 13)

@Sh@rk I see the player profile page as follows, so much space left empty in the portrait section...It's because as told I've a 4:3 monitor with 1024x768 res? Can I fix this on my own with the instructions you gave me?

ScreenDF11.png.8000a9aabd9e8808cbb3677766e950b5.png

Edited by Fox-7-

• Sh@rk changed the title to [FM21][skin]SSD21 by Sh@rk V1.2 (23/02/21)