[FM21] USL Championship & USL League One in the United States

I created divisions two and three in the United States; USL Championship and USL League One. I plan on creating USL League Two but it'll be much more of a thing to do, so I figured id post these two leagues so far. A couple notes about this file:

- I created the league structure from 2019 for both leagues. The real-life league structure in 2020 for these leagues was specific to 2020 and one can assume it won't be that way post-pandemic. Since a game in the United States starts in 2021, I created the normal league structures.

- I added teams that will begin play in 2021, but I didn't add teams that start post 2021. All those teams don't have teams names, logos, jerseys, etc. Since there's no real info to create, I skipped them.

- I changed the names of competitions in the United States up to USL League One (ie, US Open Cup, USSL Championship changed to USL Championship.

- I fixed the awards in both leagues. There were a few duplicate awards in the database.

- I added the real life twitter handle to MLS teams. (Why? I ask myself this question about things I do many times in a day.)

Enjoy!

Up to USL League One by tariq13.fmf

Edited by tariq13
Forgot to add the [FM21] tag to the title

• tariq13 changed the title to [FM21] USL Championship & USL League One in the United States

Yeah, I plan on adding the NPSL and then the new MLS Next league under that. My goal is to be able to play a game in MLS where I can monitor the games of my academy team. After I create those two leagues I'll go back and add NISA.

Will the custom-made (board requested) MLS II teams still slot into USL League One once they're created like they do in the default database? There was an issue with Uncle Sam's FM20 database where they would slot into the Lower Leagues instead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry everyone. I stopped paying attention to Football Manager for a little bit. Sorry I didn't respond.

On 29/11/2020 at 15:00, Gum said:

Will the custom-made (board requested) MLS II teams still slot into USL League One once they're created like they do in the default database? There was an issue with Uncle Sam's FM20 database where they would slot into the Lower Leagues instead.

They should. When I tested the database the MLS II teams in League One worked the way they're supposed to.

On 21/01/2021 at 07:12, GreatTate said:

can this be downloaded on a Mac ? I'm having trouble

This should work on a Mac. I use a Mac and created it on one, so it should work. What's the problem you're running into?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...