Still no question in press conference about best opponent's player

• SI Staff

Hi @Matteo3champions

The press conference questions are not linked directly to that news item from a fan favourite. The question does appear around the opponents best players but it might be that the questions aren't frequent enough.

If you upload a save game we can take a look (ideally before a game where you would expect a question be to asked about a player):

• SI Staff

Hi @Matteo3champions

Played through the save and most press conferences ahead of the matches had questions linked to an opponent player (either a player that is missing through injury, a player that was previously at the user's club, or a player in form). I will discuss whether the frequency needs to be tweaked but it looked okay to me. The Roma game is the only one of the upcoming press conferences that was particularly short. In order to test that specific press conference I will need a save from before the press conference news item has appeared- if you have a slightly earlier save I can take a look and get it logged for the dev team to review?

Thanks,
Dan

• SI Staff
22 hours ago, Matteo3champions said:

@Daniel WellsHi Dan, i've uploaded the file as "prematch milan v.02" and the player that fan favourite suggest should be Leao.

Hi Matteo,
In that save I had a question about Lucas Hernandez:
image.png.295ee3b89897aab830bd0bc66e8f784f.png

Just to confirm, press conference questions won't always focus on the player that a fan favourite might have mentioned.
This generally seems to be working okay to me.

Thanks,
Dan