Stats/records taken out of the game. pleased Si answer me finally!!

cruiseylee

One thing that has annoyed me since it was taken away in fm16 is the appearences in the records page. When you played your 1st game of the season you would get a modern day appearances record. ie the player who has played the most times for the club in its history so far.

You could then compare that to the highest player of all time. Which is still there on all time records. As soon as you click modern day it disappears. I used to love clicking on teams to check this stat out. Most overall goals by a player is also gone now. On the modern day tab. So you cant even see how many goals behind the record a player is.

Why take this out and why not put this back??

I have many gripes with the game but this has bugged me for ages. The biggest one on this years version is the pre match formations taken away and the awful interface options during and pre match and after match. ie taking widgets out is just silly. We can no longer view a game how we wish.  Also when you view another match you no longer get options to view ratings, stats, or any info while the game is going on. And the after match stats is awful. You now cant view both teams ratings lined up with eachother like before. Or a view to show you all the important info all on 1 page. instead its spread over 5/6 diff pages. Horrendous design.

One that has also bugged me so far is the new saved team selection tabs are now 1 extra click away?? Who on earth makes this up? How is this ever a good idea? You used to click on the arrow next to quick pick and scroll down to your chosen pre selections. I have teams i play in friendlies during the season. In cup comps my team is often diff. And i like lots of diff selctions in place. you now have to scroll down and then go along a new path to get to it??

• 2 months later...