Since fmm2020 , u never fix redmi note 8 pro sound.. i turned on sound on fmm2020, but no tap sound when i play, same as 2021fmm.. 

And i got bug.. i play 1club, 1 national team.. i got news that national team want me to choose captain and vice captain, when i click select captaincy, it goes to club captain, not national team select captain page.. and i manually go to national team select captain page..after that, i click next, i got news that my club former captain is dissapointed for me to remove him ..   btw i setting for national team captain, but why    club captain pop up on news instead of national captain news..

On 01/12/2020 at 18:45, Stub1985 said:

It’s not letting me play when I open the app. I have it for IOS and it’s the mobile app. It comes up the screen below. I have even attempted to delete app and reinstall it and still the same.

can the maker fix the bug. 

80E216EA-DACB-455B-BE0A-24B691DBFEF3.png

Hi, this is an issue we are aware of on iOS. We are currently looking into it - in the mean time if you use zoomed mode on your phone display settings you will be able to play the game normally.