Editing teams for Sky Bet League Two (Eng) for an online save - Assistance needed

Neotropolis

Hi guys, 

I'm hoping that one of you wizards can help me.

I'm doing a editor file for me and a couple of friends (as I've done in past FM games) and it's a simple edit where we have no players, but a very large transfer budget and wage budget. In this case, £250mil transfer and £2.5mil wage (and a £500mil balance). In previous years, I've done this without issue and everything works just fine. 

However, this time in FM21, I make the same changes I've done before and on the face of it, everything appears to be fine, but when I look a little deeper, my finances page (and my friend's) say that we have £250mil for transfer budget but our wage budgets all show as 25k and every player we try to approach says that we don't have the financial means to offer them the amounts they're after. Seeing as this is affecting the three of us in the same way, I was thinking that maybe there's a rule for League Two (and potentially other leagues) that caps the budget, but for the life of me, I have been unable to locate anything. I've used the resource archiver and got the nation rules for England (and looked at the advanced rules) but just can't see it.

Can someone point me in the right direction so I can get this sorted as this is going to be our long term save for the year as it has been for the past couple of years.

If you go to the advanced rules, fixture rules, you can find the financial fair play rules as well.

Only thing is the advanced rules for England are still a bit iffy. Some fixes can be found in the download section.