New Match Engine...

Hey managers,

This is in no way a critisism, purely a question from a reasonably inexperienced player. 

When watching a match, I enjoy having multiple windows open, informing me of current league position, team body language, condition and so on. Is it still possible to do the same with this years' version? I'm read some posts (p;osted elsewhere) that information visible during the match is limited compared to FM20.

Kind regards.

Grant.

Widgets are gone, but most of the info can still be reached with a single click. All the useful things for your own players (body language, rating, goals, condition) are always on the screen at the bottom. They are not encoded by numbers but by symbols, which is a little jarring to begin, but you quickly get used to understanding at a glance what this info tells you. And it is significantly less intrusive than the widgets. IT does take getting used to, and people do resist change, but this is a good one.

The rest of the things you can access with a single click. Well, most of the things. League table, results, statistics (both for players and general match stats). A few others. However all the analysis stuff is gone entirely during the match. You can no longer check the analysis as the game goes. You get an update at half time when you can check some of the things. This is a big change many users who used analysis mid match do not like. If you are like me and never actually used analysis during the match, you will not even notice. 

The conclusion there is all the info you want is still there, it is just accessed in a different way, and it takes a little getting used to. 

3 hours ago, sporadicsmiles said:

Widgets are gone, but most of the info can still be reached with a single click.  

This is incorrect. For 50% of the time, the new window is greyed out if the ball is in the right half of the window.  This need to be changed as it is ruining a very good game. 

3 hours ago, baddragon62 said:

This is incorrect. For 50% of the time, the new window is greyed out if the ball is in the right half of the window.  This need to be changed as it is ruining a very good game. 

That's why I dragged it to only cover a small part of the pitch. I have 2 windows open then and it's 99% not greyed out.

5 hours ago, baddragon62 said:

I have never had this problem, which is why I did not mention it. I was also just trying to give the OP info without bias and without things denigrating into another thread where everything gets criticised. There are places for that;

2 hours ago, redarmy22 said:

Hi can anyone tell me how i view both team line ups on the touchline tablet at the same time. I seem to only have the option for one or the other? thanks

1724603951_Screenshot2020-11-27at08_17_09.thumb.png.f420635735fcbc443e035104a2708855.png

See if you can expand the Touchline Tablet to 2 boxes. It might well depend on your screen resolution too - if it's small, you might not be able to with the default skin.

2 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

See if you can expand the Touchline Tablet to 2 boxes. It might well depend on your screen resolution too - if it's small, you might not be able to with the default skin.

Thanks for the reply. How do i expand the touchline tablet to 2 boxes? Ive dragged it fort he left and it doesn't expand but only to include the squad numbers.