French Wonderkid turning up at my doorstep for free?

2nd season into my Arsenal Save, Just progressing normally, and receiving a innocuous message that someone called "Theirno Millimono Callup to France unlikely". I was like, I dont care. Who the hell is this kid, never heard of him. Probably some regen in my U18 that will never get a game.

image.thumb.png.7e5902f83e6199a41473b060b5c8606c.png

Then I noticed the "wonderkid" tag. Then I clicked to see his stats:

image.thumb.png.97b2ed18e893b821b6831481b4c0bacb.png

I was like WTF I never signed this guy, where did he come from, hes so great for a 19 year old. 

Looks like he's been out of a club and is on trial here? Funny thing is that he was never snatched up by anbody else. Or is this a bug?

image.thumb.png.432905f13a40052b46a3d83c21fe1267.png

Report it on the bug forum, and provide some saves for SI to look into. I'd put it under the Transfers, etc, subforum, in case one of your staff has responsibilities to bring people in on trial for the youth.

https://community.sigames.com/forum/825-transfers-contracts-scouting-recruitment-meetings-and-staff-responsibilities/

25 minutes ago, yifanwang99 said:

2nd season into my Arsenal Save, Just progressing normally, and receiving a innocuous message that someone called "Theirno Millimono Callup to France unlikely". I was like, I dont care. Who the hell is this kid, never heard of him. Probably some regen in my U18 that will never get a game.

image.thumb.png.7e5902f83e6199a41473b060b5c8606c.png

Then I noticed the "wonderkid" tag. Then I clicked to see his stats:

image.thumb.png.97b2ed18e893b821b6831481b4c0bacb.png

I was like WTF I never signed this guy, where did he come from, hes so great for a 19 year old. 

Looks like he's been out of a club and is on trial here? Funny thing is that he was never snatched up by anbody else. Or is this a bug?

image.thumb.png.432905f13a40052b46a3d83c21fe1267.png

Are you playing with any editor files/edited database? That's the same wage and contract duration that he has at OM 2 in my save