FM21 database version?

I just noticed that another hotfix was released which takes the game to v21.1.2, however, when I attempt to start a new save it only allows me to choose the 21.1.1 database. Is this normal? Did the latest hotfix not effect the database itself?

I'm playing FM via Steam in case anyone is wondering.

I have the same issue. Trying to join my online game and my friends has updated to 21.1.2 but mine hasn’t and it won’t let me join due to a different game version.

Have restarted steam but it isn’t auto updating like it says it will on the updates tab.

Does anyone know how I can manually update my game to 21.1.2?

32 minutes ago, Dirty_ACE said:

I just noticed that another hotfix was released which takes the game to v21.1.2, however, when I attempt to start a new save it only allows me to choose the 21.1.1 database. Is this normal? Did the latest hotfix not effect the database itself?

I'm playing FM via Steam in case anyone is wondering.

Yes it's normal patch/game version and database version are two different things, most patches don't tend to update the database.

30 minutes ago, Osvaldo said:

I have the same issue. Trying to join my online game and my friends has updated to 21.1.2 but mine hasn’t and it won’t let me join due to a different game version.

Have restarted steam but it isn’t auto updating like it says it will on the updates tab.

Does anyone know how I can manually update my game to 21.1.2?

If Steam isn't updating by itself, check the downloads tab to see if it's scheduled. If not, you should be able to go into the FM21 properties on Steam and ask it to verify the files, which should force the update.

6 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

If Steam isn't updating by itself, check the downloads tab to see if it's scheduled. If not, you should be able to go into the FM21 properties on Steam and ask it to verify the files, which should force the update.

Perfect,  thanks this worked