[FM21][SKIN]Material Skin 2.0.21 V2.1 [FULL TEAM NAME IN MATCH SCOREBOARD] by budwaiser4

budwaiser4

• budwaiser4 changed the title to Material Skin 2.0.21 V1.01 (alpha) by budwaiser4
  • budwaiser4 changed the title to Material Skin 2.0.21 V1.01 (alpha and correct version) by budwaiser4
  • budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM21][SKIN]Material Skin 2.0.21 V2 by budwaiser4
  • budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM21][SKIN]Material Skin 2.0.21 V2.1 [FULL NAME TEAM IN MATCH SCOREBOARD] by budwaiser4
  • budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM21][SKIN]Material Skin 2.0.21 V2.1 [FULL TEAM NAME IN MATCH SCOREBOARD] by budwaiser4
Il 6/12/2020 in 16:34 , Bantam Searley95 ha scritto:

What did you do to increase the scoreboard size in the match screen please, if you don't mind me asking?

Hi!
You mean the result or the club name? :)
Sorry for the late answer

Love this skin but sometimes buttons (such as the little ones you use to change camera height & zoom in a match) are very similar to the background and really hard to see, maybe these could be changed to a material blue like the continue button?

V2.2
Fix some colour (asking prices in negotiation)
Added some panels in match
Various small fixes

I want to apologize but in this 2021 i'm so busy and i cant update my skin as i want...I hope you understand my situation

Edited by budwaiser4

6 hours ago, budwaiser4 said:

V2.2
Fix some colour (asking prices in negotiation)
Added some panels in match
Various small fixes

I want to apologize but in this 2021 i'm so busy and i cant update my skin as i want...I hope you understand my situation

don't worry about it, you've made a really great skin :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 04/05/2021 at 18:21, lacme said:

Hey, I play with this skin. 

I saw  its missing Name of coach , captain , and second captain.. 

image.thumb.png.69e493f141e4cad2e22aac79fbaedc9c.png

Had this problem, not sure how I fixed it though. Possibly dropped a panel from a different skin in there. 

• 1 month later...
On 04/05/2021 at 17:21, lacme said:

Hey, I play with this skin. 

I saw  its missing Name of coach , captain , and second captain.. 

image.thumb.png.69e493f141e4cad2e22aac79fbaedc9c.png

For the missing names of key people : Delete "person snapshot club overview1.xml" and "person snapshot club overview.xml"

I also had an issue on the player - > overview -> happiness page, where it would not show positives/negatives/long term plans/short term plans. The solution is to edit "Person happiness relationships.xml" : change column_display_properties to column_table_properties

Anyone found a solution to the scouting knowledge map issue ? It seems simply that the background is the same colour as the skin for unknown countries, making them look transparent.