Error when testing rules

1 hour ago, nepejke said:

can you help, how to save it as .xml ?
click "Save editor data as" there is only name i can edit, .fmf is gray

Click on export rather than save editor data as.

When you go to load it back in the editor, click on import.

Then when you’ve tested it to see if everything works, you can save as a .fmf again.

On 25/11/2020 at 22:46, metal_guitarist said:

Known issue that's being looked it as per the pinned thread at the top - Default Basic Nation Rules not verifying - Pre-Game and In-Game Editor - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com) 

Hopefully won't be too long before it's fixed :thup:

If it's a known issue, why release the editor before checking it and fixing the problem? 

33 minutes ago, FCUtdWill said:

In which country?

If your country isn’t on this list you should be able to load the game fine.

For now I have fixed the rules in these counties (but I only use them for real fixtures which are fully functional in game, so I don't know if other things would create problems)

Screenshot (783).png

Edited by Il Marchese del Grillo

22 minutes ago, Il Marchese del Grillo said:

For now I have fixed the rules in these counties (but I only use them for real fixtures which are fully functional in game, so I don't know if other things would create problems)

Screenshot (783).png

I’m unsure if adding fixtures is okay or not, the problem is if you add lower divisions to the game in the countries on the list that aren’t available at game start.

6 minutes ago, FCUtdWill said:

I’m unsure if adding fixtures is okay or not, the problem is if you add lower divisions to the game in the countries on the list that aren’t available at game start.

Real fixtures are fully tested and functional in the game, other things I don't know. Calendars are created  in standard editor mode maybe that's why they work , while what you do is in advanced mode.

22 minutes ago, Il Marchese del Grillo said:

Real fixtures are fully tested and functional in the game, other things I don't know. Calendars are created  in standard editor mode maybe that's why they work , while what you do is in advanced mode.

I’ve not done anything in advanced mode, mine’s in basic. My solutions involve editing the xml of the .fmf files you make

7 minutes ago, FCUtdWill said:

I’ve not done anything in advanced mode, mine’s in basic. My solutions involve editing the xml of the .fmf files you make

from what I know, but don't take it for absolute truth because I'm not very expert, to add the lower leagues that are not active you have to switch to advanced mode for this I took it for granted

10 minutes ago, Il Marchese del Grillo said:

from what I know, but don't take it for absolute truth because I'm not very expert, to add the lower leagues that are not active you have to switch to advanced mode for this I took it for granted

That’s something I’ll have to look into as I’m nowhere near finished making my database and I know nothing about the advanced rules.