No windowed option

nikolaosaek

I cant choose the windowed option from the pref., The only option is full screen 1920x1080. No other resolution is available and the windowed option is grey and cant click on it. Even from the first page you CAN pick the windowed option but it remains in 1980 full screen. Also I have to change the resolution EVERY time I start because it dont save my preference. The same thing happens to the editor. Every time i have to fix the resolution of the letters.

4 hours ago, Lekan Odushola said:

Hi @nikolaosaek this is this still an issue for you, can I ask that you clear your cache and preferences please and let us know if that works.

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015199257-How-to-remove-my-Preferences-and-or-Caches-Folder

Yep, it worked, thank you. The only option now is windowed and 1920x1080. Is that normal?? No other resolution are available.

Edited by nikolaosaek

On 27/11/2020 at 12:52, Lekan Odushola said:

Could you try doing the same process after a little while to see if you get other resolutions. But in some cases this may be normal

no resolutions are available. Only 1980x1080 and windowed that is not available(its grey). I can make it windowed ONLY from this screen.

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (11).png