[FM21] Heffem Skin V1.1

Krysler76

Amazing looking skin!

A̵n̵y̵o̵n̵e̵ ̵k̵n̵o̵w̵ ̵h̵o̵w̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵p̵u̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵p̵o̵s̵i̵t̵i̵o̵n̵ ̵c̵i̵r̵c̵l̵e̵s̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵t̵a̵c̵t̵i̵c̵ ̵p̵a̵g̵e̵.̵  Found it

Thanks for your efforts bud

Edited by widowmaker-
found answer

31 minutes ago, widowmaker- said:

Amazing looking skin!

A̵n̵y̵o̵n̵e̵ ̵k̵n̵o̵w̵ ̵h̵o̵w̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵p̵u̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵p̵o̵s̵i̵t̵i̵o̵n̵ ̵c̵i̵r̵c̵l̵e̵s̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵t̵a̵c̵t̵i̵c̵ ̵p̵a̵g̵e̵.̵  Found it

Thanks for your efforts bud

How did you do it?

49 minutes ago, zachalxnder said:

How did you do it?

Find the files - heffem tactics icon info panel overview match heffem tactics icon info panel overview in the location below

C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\Heffem Skin V1\panels\tactics\heffem

you need to edit each file, placing the following.......

<container>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />

<!--pos/role/duty indicator-->
        <widget class="position_role_duty_suitability_pie" id="prdF" width="26" height="26">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="26"/>
        </widget>
    </container>

At the bottom of the file but before where it says </panel                    (Line 169 in my case) see picture

1.PNG

Awesome skin, but unfortunately there is a problem with tactics screen - I can't see players from right side (the panel with players seems too big, so the right side is hidden). I use Heffem Skin on 1920x1080 resolution laptop.

Edit: Everything works fine after changing to zoom out 95%.

Edited by mark_oni
New information

Very nice looking skin, thanks.

I have one question, on the default FM skin in the player overview screen we have the extra 'technical' attributes for goalkeepers, showing their technique and dead ball stats.

But in the Heffem skin, these attributes aren't showing on the player overview screen for keepers, and I can't find how to get them to show..

GK.jpg

GK1.jpg

hace 15 horas, Wakers dijo:

Can someone port this to FMT on PC please?

The FMT skin is ****ing awful this year.

You can use the full-version one. Just change the "config.xml" file so it pops up on the skin selector in FMT. It works 99% good without having to modify a thing.

I have uploaded some screens here so you can see it in action.

Edited by okereke

On 25/11/2020 at 22:06, Krysler76 said:

1562047726_HEFFEMSKIN2.thumb.png.ea5e9e219e5dc99fc15ae0b38b025d84.png

HEFFEM SKIN V1

Hey, I'm happy to present to you the FM21 version of the Heffem Skin.

If you see any bugs, report in comments, in PM or on Discord.

Supported resolutions
1920*1080 : "Heffem Skin V1" - 95% dezoom
1600*900 : "Heffem Skin V1 - 900p" - 95% dezoom
1366*768 : "Heffem Skin V1 - 768p" - 95% dezoom

Preview

652051658_MaxenceCaqueret_Profil-2.thumb.png.654c3d19f04a0cb781e48635917a242f.png

1007570738_OlympiqueLyonnais_Profil-2.thumb.png.111121f01b288176a5db5207a0a73c97.png

313339779_OlympiqueLyonnais_Vuedensemble-2.thumb.png.538e3f11cc5138668cba81567f7c3dce.png

Contact & Donation

- PayPal Donation : https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8uCY5zwSDF

- Twitter : https://twitter.com/Krysler76 

- Contact on Discord : Krysler#0067

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD LINK

How to install Heffem Skin on FM21

- Download the .7z archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract the folders.

- Move the extracted folders "Heffem Skin V1", "Heffem Skin V1 - 900p" and "Heffem Skin V1 - 768p" to: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins  Create folder "skins" if it doesn't exist already. 
YOU MUST INSTALL THE THREE VERSIONS IF YOU WANT TO USE A LOWRES VERSION, HOWEVER YOUR GAME WILL NOT START

YQUbpfF.png

- Start the game and go to Preferences screen, and then to the Interface tab. You should see "Heffem Skin V1", "Heffem Skin V1 - 900p" and "Heffem Skin V1 - 768p" as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box, choose the one you want. 

xsyAYrR.png

- Use the Clear Cache button, then hit the Confirm button.

Credits

- TCS by bluestillidie00
- OPZ
- Andromeda skin
- Wannachup skin
- Flut skin
- michaeltmurrayuk and Cyrius50 for the mods
- GzSkin

i love this skin, But, can you help me deal with this?

IMG_20201203_124122.jpg

On 02/12/2020 at 10:36, okereke said:

You can use the full-version one. Just change the "config.xml" file so it pops up on the skin selector in FMT. It works 99% good without having to modify a thing.

I have uploaded some screens here so you can see it in action.

Legend. Did not know it was that easy!

Err, I'm being a dumbass, but what do I do to the config.xml file specifically?

• Krysler76 changed the title to [FM21] Heffem Skin V1.1

@Krysler76One thing I have noticed as a bug in the 1.1 version of the skin is that when picking players by position on the tactics pitch you can not click on the player's name to select them.

I mean the following screens:

Heffem_Pos_Select.png.beb0371c089aa6227513f85d5de03e85.png

I am selecting a player via this mechanic to get a list of players suitable for that position and role.

This opens up the following pop up:

Heffem_Pos_Select_PopUp.png.bb38e04006fa353e25d7920cfa9ded37.png

Normally (and I mean in the standard SI skin and Heffem 1) I would click on the player name (1). With Heffem 1.1 clicking on the player name doesn't appear to work and I have to click on the position (2).

I guess it's not completely broken, but it's different to what is normal, or at least what I am used to.

This is the case on both accessing tactics from the left headings or when prompted to select a team.

@Krysler76I do love the changes you have made to the match screens. I don't know if it was your doing, but I can now move back to the team talk screen from the tactics. I have to use backspace, but that is something that has really bugged me since beta. So thanks.

I loved Heffem last year, and it's looking to be just as good this year. KUTGW.

The only problem that seems to be evident is when viewing a past match there doesn't appear to be a way to access the match report or match analysis from the score screen.

Edited by anagain

• 2 weeks later...

love the skin, great job! 

are you planning to do a more toned down dark version? theres wayy too much of yellow and orange for me :( perhaps i could change it myself if I knew where to look? 

cheers!

Edited by cez

Loving this skin but struggling to see everything on tactics screen, ive noticed on flut skin that the tactis screen has a smaller font and fits a lot more information on the panel, does anyone know hoe this can be added to heffem skin? i.e. what code needs to go in what panel.

thanks in advance

flut tactics circled.png

Hello! Please, tell me guys - is it possible to replace position of "Last 11" and "Stadium"? I'd like to have a bigger picture of stadium, because I don't need Last 11 on Club preview. And change position of kits.

Edit: something, like this:

387435609_OlympiqueLyonnais_Profile.png.

Edited by MrSkittles

I am huge fan of your skins since FM2020, and Great work again!! Thanks a lot.

However, It seems there's no way to access "analytical data" during midmatch review and full time review.

accessing to analytical data is not included in both

panels\match\match full time review panel

panels\match\match mid match review panel

It would be perfect if you could make a little change to that.

Anyway, thanks again for your great work.

Edited by RamJ

• 1 month later...
On 02/01/2021 at 11:33, RamJ said:

I am huge fan of your skins since FM2020, and Great work again!! Thanks a lot.

However, It seems there's no way to access "analytical data" during midmatch review and full time review.

accessing to analytical data is not included in both

panels\match\match full time review panel

panels\match\match mid match review panel

It would be perfect if you could make a little change to that.

Anyway, thanks again for your great work.

This would be the only addition that's still needed, hope the creator or someone else can do it.
apart from that, for me, by miles ahead the best FM21 skin.

• 2 months later...

Repeat @Barkermush  question:

On 01/12/2020 at 20:19, Barkermush said:

I have one question, on the default FM skin in the player overview screen we have the extra 'technical' attributes for goalkeepers, showing their technique and dead ball stats.

But in the Heffem skin, these attributes aren't showing on the player overview screen for keepers, and I can't find how to get them to show..

• 1 month later...

I am using this skin but can see the option which has holiday settings, declare interest in club etc 

From the uploaded pics i can see, i am missing that top right pencil icon 

Any help regarding this?

14 hours ago, Rupant said:

I am using this skin but can see the option which has holiday settings, declare interest in club etc 

From the uploaded pics i can see, i am missing that top right pencil icon 

Any help regarding this?

I think that pencil icon is for the In Game Editor

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/12/2020 at 13:33, anagain said:

@Krysler76One thing I have noticed as a bug in the 1.1 version of the skin is that when picking players by position on the tactics pitch you can not click on the player's name to select them.

I mean the following screens:

Heffem_Pos_Select.png.beb0371c089aa6227513f85d5de03e85.png

I am selecting a player via this mechanic to get a list of players suitable for that position and role.

This opens up the following pop up:

Heffem_Pos_Select_PopUp.png.bb38e04006fa353e25d7920cfa9ded37.png

Normally (and I mean in the standard SI skin and Heffem 1) I would click on the player name (1). With Heffem 1.1 clicking on the player name doesn't appear to work and I have to click on the position (2).

I guess it's not completely broken, but it's different to what is normal, or at least what I am used to.

This is the case on both accessing tactics from the left headings or when prompted to select a team.

Yea it happens to me too, during the game if you change using the bar it doesnt show anything, its the only problem with the screen so far.