[FM21] Complete Pyramids Megapack by Weiry (155 Nations)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 09/12/2020 at 05:56, arsenalrodj said:

I am trying to create the Haitian League as much as I can based on real life as possible. I am stuck with the D2 . anyone can help with the error message

Screenshot (132).png

New Haiti v1.fmf 127.94 kB · 3 downloads

do you have problems with author's original file? If not, make your own thread for any problems.

Hi Weiry, assuming you will get round to Kuwait at some point, let me explain the weird system they employed for this season:

In Kuwait they changed their system for this year. They play with only one league until January with all 15 teams and then  they split back to Kuwaiti Premier League where the top 10 teams from this season will play and the bottom 5 will compete in the Kuwaiti First Division. Then after this season it stays with Premier League and First Division.

I'm slightly puzzled at which leagues were selected for this mod; as examples:

CAF League rankings per https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAF_5-Year_Ranking

1) Tunisia (not in base game or this mod)

2) Morocco (not in base game or this mod)

3) Egypt (not in base game or this mod)

4) Algeria (not in base game or this mod)

5) DR Congo (not in base game or this mod)

6) South Africa (in base game)

AFC (Asia) League Rankings per https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFC_Club_Competitions_Ranking

1) China (in base game)

2) Qatar (not in base game or this mod)

3) Japan (not in base game and understandably not in this mod with the license restrictions)

4) Saudi Arabia (not in base game or this mod)

5) South Korea (in base game)

6) Iran (not in base game or this mod)

Were you just trying to target less well known leagues? Or are the missing higher profile leagues covered in other mods? Just curious, and don't mean to slight your work at all, this is impressive regardless.

3 hours ago, woolymuffler said:

I'm slightly puzzled at which leagues were selected for this mod; as examples:

The goal of this project has always been to create the entire pyramid of each nation (that is at least researchable) and almost all the nations you've listed here have quite extensive pyramids that would take a few days to build (adding all the clubs that are missing from the base game, stadiums and making sure structure is right etc) 

Of course I could just add down to a certain level and call it a day but those type of files already exist and I try to do something different and if you're really missing those leagues then check the steam workshop most of them are probably compatible with my files.

BTW I'm by no means saying that I'm never going to do those leagues (I'd love to for my own personal use) but it takes time and that goes for any other nations missing from this pack. 

51 minutes ago, Weiry said:

The goal of this project has always been to create the entire pyramid of each nation (that is at least researchable) and almost all the nations you've listed here have quite extensive pyramids that would take a few days to build (adding all the clubs that are missing from the base game, stadiums and making sure structure is right etc) 

Of course I could just add down to a certain level and call it a day but those type of files already exist and I try to do something different and if you're really missing those leagues then check the steam workshop most of them are probably compatible with my files.

BTW I'm by no means saying that I'm never going to do those leagues (I'd love to for my own personal use) but it takes time and that goes for any other nations missing from this pack. 

Fair enough, I hope I didn't come off as criticizing you.

Hey Weiry, appreciate your great work always! Just one quick question: there's no prize money set for each league in your roster and I wonder if you have a plan to add these in the near future. Thanks again and keep it up! 

• Weiry changed the title to [FM21] Complete Pyramids Megapack by Weiry (150 Nations)

Hi @Weiry

A few of the countries have either too few or too many teams in specific leagues since the new patch. I have discovered that American Samoa, Cambodia, Mexico, Myanmar,Brunei, Northern Mariana, Philipines and Turks and Caicos islands all have this issue.

Are they playable as is or do they need to be updated? They all say they work with the 21.1.1 Database but still have the issue with the number of teams in the lower leagues in the above listed countries since the 21.2 patch.

Many Thanks

Dai

Great, but I found some bugs:

Anguilla League - should be 10 teams in league, but you had two time AFA Development Team, so now have 11 on league and 10 on rules. So this country doesn't work.

Turks & Caicos - should be 7 teams, you have 8 on league and 7 on rules. Blue Hills - 2 times added. So this country doesn't work.

Mexico - this same problem on 3 groups of 3 division

Brunei - this same, 18 teams in league on rules 16, I don't sure which exactly teams, probably: KB is duplicated with Kuala Belait and Bakes is added when in game is Najip Bakes.

Cambodia - Bati Youth duplicated

Myanmar - in Second League: duplicated Yaw Myay and maybe Junior Lions it's this same like MFF Youth.

Philippines - also 1 team more, but I don't sure which, probably U23.

I think that is simple to correct, I made this for my game, so if you don't have time I could upload here fixed files.

On the other hands, woolymuffler asked about some high continental reputations countries. Yes, there are another files with this countries, but on this forum in my opinion your files are the best, most detailed etc. Of course you could make what you want, but I think better do more countries aren't on game than necessarily gome deep to complete piramide. I use this "world leagues" files when I want play carrer Around the World and then I don't need eg. 3 level on Honduras, because enough even 1 level but good detailed.

• Weiry changed the title to [FM21] Complete Pyramids Megapack by Weiry (155 Nations)

Added Part 5 to OP can also be downloaded here - https://www.mediafire.com/file/ilw24hx2u07miv6/PART+5+-+FM21+Complete+Pyramids+by+Weiry.zip/file

Just a small update fixing all the nations that were incompatible with the latest FM update I also added 5 new nations taking total to 155. They are:

Ghana (2 Levels)

Mayotte (2 Levels)

Senegal (2 Levels)

Saudi Arabia (3 Levels)

UAE (3 Levels)

Luxembourg League will have any changes for next year?

Will there always be 4teams relegated?

1league - 2020=16temas
                - 2021=14temas (2 teams relegated +1 Relegation Playoff)
2league - 2020=16teams
                - 2021=14temas (2temas promoted +1 Promotion Playoff)
                                                (2teams relegated +2 relegation playoff)

https://www.besoccer.com/promotion_d_honneur (can u change?) 

Edited by CVFerdinand

Hello, truly love the work! I've been looking for Norwegian & Danish lower tiers since the release of FM21 but it seems that it's not coming this year, which completely kills my buzz for playing Football Manager. Could you look into creating a database for Norwegian fourth division (fifth tier) and/or Danish lower leagues. I will be willing to donate! Thank you

Has anyone tested the Faroe Islands over a long time span? I'm a bit worried that 3rd teams might get promoted and the 2nd teams gets relegated, which would mean that the 3rd team is above the 2nd team in the pyramid.

I've also noticed that the 3rd tier is delegated into different groups from save to save.

Edited by Svartowiz

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, gooseta said:

I tried to start a journeyman save and Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia's lower league teams all start with no managers? Is this supposed to happen?

It will likely that they just don't have those staff in the database. 

You can tick the "add staff" at startup to sort that - obviously they wouldnt be the "real" staff but it's better than having that happen. 

1 minute ago, batch said:

It will likely that they just don't have those staff in the database. 

You can tick the "add staff" at startup to sort that - obviously they wouldnt be the "real" staff but it's better than having that happen. 

I had ' do not add key staff ' unticked, do i need to tick ' use fake players and staff ' too?

On 05/02/2021 at 14:32, gooseta said:

Are any continental competitions included in this? Regardless, this looks great, and I'll definitely try it out for my journeyman save

No not yet maybe in the future though :) 

9 minutes ago, gooseta said:

I tried to start a journeyman save and Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia's lower league teams all start with no managers? Is this supposed to happen?

I don't have time to add real managers but they tend to generate fake managers after a few weeks in save

17 minutes ago, gooseta said:

I had ' do not add key staff ' unticked, do i need to tick ' use fake players and staff ' too?

Hmm not sure to be honest. Id think the "key staff" would sort it but maybe not. 

I'm no expert it. Just the first thought i had as to what could be the issue.

Edit - oh just seen the reply above !

Edited by batch

Hi @Weiry Looks great. 

I know Timo left the editing scene due to hate and critics but is it possible for you to ask him to let you combine files?

I want to start a Hexagon Challenge but unable due to Timo file running really slow on my laptop, I think this is happening to a lot of people, could you possibly ask him so you have all the continental competitions available in your file?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm a french player of FM21 and i'm trying to play a challenge with the french territories like Guyana or Martinique with your update. But when the local clubs are trying to play the 5th round of the French Cup, all the players are considered as "Foreigner - Non-UE player" and on French Cup only 4 foreigner are avalaible to play each game. On the attached screenshots, you can the "Senior Squad" and the "Schedule" of the club.

Do you think that it's a problem on your updates or on the game ? For information, the same problem are on similar updates of others creators like Timo or Riddler.

Sorry if my english isn't perfect.

Fredteam

AS Samaritaine - Effectif.png

AS Samaritaine - Calendrier.png

On 06/02/2021 at 22:06, BubbaBubbaBubba said:

I know Timo left the editing scene due to hate and critics

Timo left the editing scene because he decided so. Criticism was justified because his files were described as 100% accurate - all files i checked were total fiction without any similarity with real life systems.

Many people here thought same about this subject.

Hate?? Get serious please...

5 hours ago, Fredteam said:

Hi,

I'm a french player of FM21 and i'm trying to play a challenge with the french territories like Guyana or Martinique with your update. But when the local clubs are trying to play the 5th round of the French Cup, all the players are considered as "Foreigner - Non-UE player" and on French Cup only 4 foreigner are avalaible to play each game. On the attached screenshots, you can the "Senior Squad" and the "Schedule" of the club.

Do you think that it's a problem on your updates or on the game ? For information, the same problem are on similar updates of others creators like Timo or Riddler.

Sorry if my english isn't perfect.

Fredteam

I think this would have to be an issue with the default French Cup rules (which I haven't touched)

On 25/11/2020 at 14:34, Weiry said:

This collection contains 100% authentic footballing pyramids from all around the world to use for Football Manager 2021.

There are no added fantasy lower levels, I create down to the lowest researchable/verifiable tier. If you would like to help me with research please send me links if you think a nation's pyramid can go lower (or if you have a request please send links to ALL competitions before requesting)

Real Rules and Real Clubs (including ones not in the default FM database)

All files have been tested before release and are stable.

Due to the large amount of changes and additions I cannot guarantee that every file is compatible with each other.

If you enjoy my work please give this collection a favourite.

If you notice anything inaccurate or out of date please send me message and I will fix.

Files are available in segments on here but if you would like to download all files in one, you can on steam - https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2296934651 

LEAGUE LIST

Hide contents

Africa (CAF)

Angola (2 Levels)

Benin (3 Levels)

Botswana (2 Levels)

Burkina Faso (3 Levels)

Burundi (2 Levels)

Cameroon (2 Levels)

Cape Verde (2 Levels)

Central African Republic (2 Levels)

Chad (1 Level)

Comoros (2 Levels)

Congo (1 Level)

Djibouti (3 Levels)

Equatorial Guinea (2 Levels)

Eritrea (1 Level)

Eswatini (2 Levels)

Ethiopia (2 Levels)

Gabon (2 Levels)

Ghana (2 Levels)

Guinea (1 Level)

Guinea-Bissau (2 Levels)

Kenya (3 Levels)

Lesotho (2 Levels)

Liberia (2 Levels)

Libya (1 Level)

Madagascar (1 Level)

Malawi (3 Levels)

Mali (2 Levels)

Mauritania (2 Levels)

Mauritius (4 Levels)

Mayotte (2 Levels)

Mozambique (1 Level)

Namibia (1 Level)

Niger (2 Levels)

Reunion (3 Levels)

Rwanda (2 Levels)

Sao Tome and Principe (3 Levels)

Senegal (2 Levels)

Seychelles (3 Levels)

Sierra Leone (1 Level)

Somalia (2 Levels)

South Sudan (1 Level)

Sudan (1 Level)

The Gambia (2 Levels)

Togo (2 Levels)

Uganda (2 Levels)

Zambia (2 Levels)

Zanzibar (2 Levels)

Zimbabwe (2 Levels)

Asia (AFC)

Afghanistan (1 Level)

Bahrain (2 Levels)

Bangladesh (4 Levels)

Brunei (1 Level)

Cambodia (1 Level)

Chinese Taipei (2 Levels)

East Timor (3 Levels)

Guam (2 Levels)

Hong Kong (8 Levels)

Iraq (1 Level)

Jordan (2 Levels)

Kuwait (1 Level)

Kyrgyzstan (2 Levels)

Laos (2 Levels)

Macau (4 Levels)

Malaysia (8 Levels)

Maldives (2 Levels)

Mongolia (3 Levels)

Myanmar (2 Levels)

Nepal (3 Levels)

North Korea (1 Level)

Northern Mariana Islands (2 Levels)

Oman (2 Levels)

Pakistan (2 Levels)

Palestine (2 Levels)

Philippines (1 Level)

Qatar (2 Levels)

Saudi Arabia (3 Levels)

Singapore (5 Levels)

Sri Lanka (1 Level)

Syria (3 Levels)

Tajikistan (2 Levels)

Thailand (4 Levels)

Turkmenistan (2 Levels)

UAE (3 Levels)

Uzbekistan (3 Levels)

Vietnam (4 Levels)

Yemen (1 Level)

Europe (UEFA)

Albania (4 Levels)

Andorra (2 Levels)

Armenia (2 Levels)

Azerbaijan (3 Levels)

Belarus (9 Levels)

Bosnia & Herzegovina (7 Levels)

Bulgaria (5 Levels)

Cyprus (6 Levels)

Israel (5 Levels)

Estonia (6 Levels)

Faroe Islands (4 Levels)

Georgia (5 Levels)

Iceland (5 Levels)

Hungary (7 Levels)

Kazakhstan (4 Levels)

Kosovo (4 Levels)

Latvia (4 Levels)

Lithuania (8 Levels)

Luxembourg (5 Levels)

Malta (5 Levels) - thanks to mons for the help with getting the file as realistic as possible

Moldova (3 Levels)

Montenegro (3 Levels)

North Macedonia (5 Levels)

San Marino (1 Level)

Slovenia (6 Levels)

Oceania (OFC)

American Samoa (1 Level)

Cook islands (1 Level)

Kiribati (1 Level)

Micronesia (1 Level)

New Caledonia (1 Level)

Samoa (2 Levels)

Solomon Islands (3 Levels)

Tonga (2 Levels)

Tuvalu (2 Levels)

North America (CONCACAF)

Angulla (1 Level)

Antigua & Barbuda (3 Levels)

Aruba (2 Levels)

Bahamas (1 Level)

Barbados (4 Levels)

Belize (1 Level)

Bermuda (3 Levels)

Bonaire (1 Level)

British Virgin Islands (1 Level)

Cayman Islands (1 Level)

Cuba (1 Level)

Curacao (3 Levels)

Dominica (2 Levels)

Dominican Republic (1 Level)

French Guiana (2 Levels)

Grenada (2 Levels)

Guadeloupe (3 Levels)

Guyana (1 Level)

Haiti (2 Levels)

Martinique (3 Levels)

Mexico (4 Levels)

Montserrat (1 Level)

Puerto Rico (1 Level)

Saint Barthelemy (1 Level)

Saint Kitts & Nevis (3 Levels)

Saint Lucia (2 Levels)

Saint Pierre & Miquelon (1 Level)

Saint Vincent & the Grenadines (3 Levels)

Saint-Martin (1 Level)

Sint Maarten (1 Level)

Suriname (2 Levels)

Trinidad & Tobago (3 Levels)

Turks and Caicos Islands (1 Level)

US Virgin Islands (1 Level)

South America (CONMEBOL)

Uruguay (3 Levels)

i have recently became enamoured by the prospect of managing in malta.....i of course took to the web to find out much more about it before arriving here to see the precise thing i am looking for so well done and maximum praise to you :) i was told there are4 verifiable tiers by wiki and the other sources i used. so i was surprised but enthralled by the prospect of a 5th haha. anyway try as i might i cant find see a 5th tier online, maybe if i knew the actual name of it it would be better or easier to find, the 5th tier might just be punishing myself though when i think about it i mean it would take A lot of banging my head off a wall to build a capable side at every level on their day maybe even more time than this years incarnation of the game presents to me in terms of will i have the new version by then. a lot to ponder :)

14 hours ago, priority76 said:

@Weiry Will you be updating these to work in the new patch?  I'm having particular problems with Laos and Vietnam.

I haven't gotten a chance to fire up the editor since the update. If someone could provide me with a list of nation that no longer work then I'll hopefully get a fix for them by this weekend.

That would be super awesome!!!

>>>Hungary<<< between "Division III" and "Megyei bajnokság I". !!!

"Megyei bajnokság I. osztály" is the 4th level in pyramid and means literally  "County Championship first class/level" Because in Hungarian pyramid only first 3 levels are "(semi) professional". :)

behold:

https://imgur.com/K4gFckh

THANK YOU!

fm21Weirypyramiderror213.jpg

Edit: I was tinkering with editor but i'm fully new to this FM thing

(Long time ago i was playing with ancient CM in early 2000 and i came back recently, what a jump isn't it? :D ) so long time no use CM/FM and and i can't fix it by myself. :(

Edited by Gabez

10 hours ago, Weiry said:

I haven't gotten a chance to fire up the editor since the update. If someone could provide me with a list of nation that no longer work then I'll hopefully get a fix for them by this weekend.

As far as I can tell, none of the leagues are working. :confused:

17 minutes ago, RedJonnyBoy said:

As far as I can tell, none of the leagues are working. :confused:

You need to re-verify all the league rules that you have in order for them to work with the updated database. Just go into the editor, load the file, then click test rules. As long as there are no issues resulting from the update, they'll be fine.

18 hours ago, Hvylarn said:

Bosnia & Herzegovina, this one left..  

https://prnt.sc/105lacz

https://prnt.sc/105laxh

@Weiryis there anything i can do to fix it ?

edit: North Macedonia & Montenegro went thru with test on advanced rules..

This one is actually relatively easy to fix. You can do it in editor with basic rules.

In 'Kup Federacije...' General section change 'Number of teams in competition' to 285. Change number of teams for 'Federacija Bosne i Hercegovine' competition to 285. Then in Cup Rounds section adjust number of matches to 29 and teams added to 58 in the first round, and in the second round change added teams to 227.

But this only moves you one step further. Out of 34 Weiry's files, Bosnian was the only one I wasn't able to update to the newest DB. Whichever league I try to verify I keep getting the attached error about promotion issues and I was not able to find a way in advanced rules how to remove it.

@Weiry if you can do something with this one I'd be very thankful.

I had similar issue with Hungarian file but there I managed to verify 4 lowest leagues individually so we'll see how this workaround will work in the game.

I had to deal with Estonian Esiliiga also which kept telling it cannot find 10 teams, but I'm hoping to work around that one too with loading verified lower leagues.

Bosna_error.JPG

19 hours ago, Weiry said:

Azerbaijan

Kazakhstan

Saudi Arabia

UAE

Are all leagues that have this problem

11 hours ago, spartans5 said:

You need to re-verify all the league rules that you have in order for them to work with the updated database. Just go into the editor, load the file, then click test rules. As long as there are no issues resulting from the update, they'll be fine.

Sorry for being a complete noob but I download all this stuff and know where to put it etc but I presume you mean the free pre game editor? Thanks for your help. 

3 hours ago, dmakovica said:

This one is actually relatively easy to fix. You can do it in editor with basic rules.

In 'Kup Federacije...' General section change 'Number of teams in competition' to 285. Change number of teams for 'Federacija Bosne i Hercegovine' competition to 285. Then in Cup Rounds section adjust number of matches to 29 and teams added to 58 in the first round, and in the second round change added teams to 227.

But this only moves you one step further. Out of 34 Weiry's files, Bosnian was the only one I wasn't able to update to the newest DB. Whichever league I try to verify I keep getting the attached error about promotion issues and I was not able to find a way in advanced rules how to remove it.

I had similar issue with Hungarian file but there I managed to verify 4 lowest leagues individually so we'll see how this workaround will work in the game.

I had to deal with Estonian Esiliiga also which kept telling it cannot find 10 teams, but I'm hoping to work around that one too with loading verified lower leagues.

Bosna_error.JPG

Just seen your issue with Hungarian leagues. That's where I want to start my long term save so I guess I need to wait until Weiry updates. 

4 hours ago, dmakovica said:

Bosna_error.JPG

much love.. it's solved

i tried playing around but couldn't match it..