Impossible to update a file on the Workshop

Vulrak

As you can see on the FM20 editor, an icon with an arrow was next to our file when it was published on the Workshop.

image.png.12865e4950a5e0847ae29db166ef59c3.png

On the FM21 editor, we only have the icon representing a file. This makes it impossible to update a file on the Workshop.

image.png.3d6c65fe7ebc5339cabb71db1c7aaf83.png

I appreciate that bug fixes can take time, but we've not even had a simple acknowledgment from SI that they're looking into this. In fact, I've looked through many of the recent posts in this sub-forum, and very few of them have hd an official response in the last week.

I won't lie, it doesn't inspire me with confidence.

在 2020/12/10 在 PM8点32分, CFuller说:

I appreciate that bug fixes can take time, but we've not even had a simple acknowledgment from SI that they're looking into this. In fact, I've looked through many of the recent posts in this sub-forum, and very few of them have hd an official response in the last week.

I won't lie, it doesn't inspire me with confidence.

Yes, officials will always only say some high sounding words, but there is no actual action. I don't believe it will take too much time to fix this problem unless it needs to be butted with steam.

Recently 2077 has captured all the headlines. Si hopes FM will be thrown into the garbage bin earlier

9 hours ago, dfdfhjdhgjfg said:

Yes, officials will always only say some high sounding words, but there is no actual action. I don't believe it will take too much time to fix this problem unless it needs to be butted with steam.

Recently 2077 has captured all the headlines. Si hopes FM will be thrown into the garbage bin earlier

What is that supposed to mean? :confused:

Bugs are unavoidable. We just need to keep reporting as many as possible, so SI can look into them and then try to fix them. At the same time, though, we need SI to help us out by reassuring us that they're on the case.

@Freddie Sands Are you going to look into this, please?

1 小时前, CFuller说:

虫子是不可避免的。我们只需要尽可能多地报告,这样SI就可以查看它们,然后尝试修复它们。但与此同时,我们需要SI来帮助我们,让我们放心,他们正在办案。

@弗雷迪·桑兹你要调查这个吗?

I don't think it will help solve the problem as soon as possible. this is the most ****ed place.
They will always only say that in the process, like a auto answer robot.
Although I will read this post twice a day, hope some experts can share the feasible methods. I have 900 subscriptions in my workshop, and there are always some people who will destroy me to update. hope the next version of the update will fix it,or lose an editor and its 900 potential targets.

Le 14/12/2020 à 17:24, Neil Brock a dit :

Apologies that we haven't replied to this thread yet. Just to confirm it is an issue we're aware of and are investigating. Thanks. 

Hello, no worries. Thanks to the developers for the good reactivity you have in general.

• 2 months later...
Il y a 4 heures, Freddie Sands a dit :

Afraid not, the issue under the hood turned out to be more complicated than anticipated and couldn't be fixed in time for the Update.

Thank you for your quick reply. It is embarrassing because it is a practical procedure. Hoping to get back to normal as soon as possible. Good luck for the future.

On 24/02/2021 at 12:55, Freddie Sands said:

Afraid not, the issue under the hood turned out to be more complicated than anticipated and couldn't be fixed in time for the Update.

That's amazing! Have you tried hiring a programmer to solve it? It's been more than three months since the game was released. Things haven't budged an inch...