AI Managers Not Registering Players

geordiekris

I've recently continued my saved game form the beta to the full game. This save continued from just after finishing the first season. I played through preseason and then played my first two games of the premier league against Man United and Chelsea, noticing they were only playing players under 21. When checking the squads after the second game I noticed neither had registered any of their players for the season. This seemed to be the case for all the other teams in the league. I tried holidaying the next two games to check after the transfer window closed and it appears all teams have now registered their players correctly. See below the game file name I uploaded.

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloud: Kris Oliver - Newcastle.fm

• SI Staff

Hi @geordiekris

Thanks for flagging this one up. 

So it's a bit of an odd one this, we did put out a fix that we're confident about in the main release. However, the cause of the issue means it will still occur with saved games created on the Beta.  

I appreciate that's frustrating and apologies for any inconvenience this causes your save, if you do start a new game at any point and notice it again then please do come back on here and flag it up for us. We'd need a save from before the season begins to be able to find any issues. 

Thanks again for taking the time to log this,
James