Post game reaction fault

Hello there,

As per the attached picture, after every game since starting a new save with the full release, I get the same 'How the media reacted' (to an 11-0 result, which is great, but it was just a friendly!) and no 'How the fans have reacted', which I was quite enjoying during the beta.

Cheers

Ant

Post game reaction.jpg

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, Antoz7 said:

Hello there,

As per the attached picture, after every game since starting a new save with the full release, I get the same 'How the media reacted' (to an 11-0 result, which is great, but it was just a friendly!) and no 'How the fans have reacted', which I was quite enjoying during the beta.

Cheers

Ant

Post game reaction.jpg

Hi @Antoz7

These should be appearing!
Are you able to upload a save to our Cloud server so we can take a look?

Hi @Daniel Wells,

Thanks so much for the speedy reply, and apologies for my slow one, different time zones and all that!

I have uploaded my save to your server as the following:

Antony Gibbons - Liverpool (Antoz7)

I have saved just before the next game I had to play so you can see what's been happening.

Cheers and have a great day/week/weekend wherever you might be, and stay safe. :)

Ant

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Daniel Wells,

The update appears to have fixed this issue in my save, so thanks very much to the team for that, however I still have the error where the opposition scores a goal and the on-screen notification stays on the screen for the rest of the half.

I was sure that I had seen a post with this error but I can't find it, so just wondering if it's a known bug, or a fixed one, cheers.

Stay safe and Merry Xmas!

• SI Staff
On 18/12/2020 at 21:42, Antoz7 said:

Hi @Daniel Wells,

The update appears to have fixed this issue in my save, so thanks very much to the team for that, however I still have the error where the opposition scores a goal and the on-screen notification stays on the screen for the rest of the half.

I was sure that I had seen a post with this error but I can't find it, so just wondering if it's a known bug, or a fixed one, cheers.

Stay safe and Merry Xmas!

Hi @Antoz7

Glad that resolved it!

Regarding the issue about the notification for opposition goal staying on screen, it has been reported but we need some new examples. 
Does it happen for every goal against you? If you can upload your save game again I can take a look and see if there is something in your match set up that might be causing it?

Cheers,
Dan

Hi @Daniel Wells,

Yep, no worries. I have uploaded the latest version of my save, with the same file name:

Yes, it happens every time the opposition scores, no exceptions. Disappears if you go into the tactics screen, or after I score. No notification when I score after the opposition has already scored, but when the match resumes the stuck notification is gone.

Cheers!

• SI Staff
10 hours ago, Antoz7 said:

Hi @Daniel Wells,

Yep, no worries. I have uploaded the latest version of my save, with the same file name:

Yes, it happens every time the opposition scores, no exceptions. Disappears if you go into the tactics screen, or after I score. No notification when I score after the opposition has already scored, but when the match resumes the stuck notification is gone.

Cheers!

Hi @Antoz7

Sorry you encountered this one. Looks like it is linked to if you have replays on, but opposition replays off. This is with the dev team to look at.

Turning on opposition replays will stop this happening (but you will have to suffer replays of opponent goals ): )

Thanks,
Dan