So I completed one season of the beta with Inter Milan, I install the full game and check the Liverpool squad, they haven't registered any of the usual squad, all main players aren't registered and they are playing the reserves in the league games.

Anyone else with an issue like this?

Yes, except it's not just Liverpool, it's the entire premier league. Got promoted with Brentford. Throughout the transfer window, while trying to buy players, there was a red popup telling me i'm not gonna be able to register any player before 1 Jan 2022., checked the rules, disregarded it as a visual bug. Now it turns out noone can register their players. I managed to do it when the inbox notification came but can't do it from the squad menu, despite it being 8th of August. Every single team in the prem has like 3 senior players registered, and while the UNR tag doesn't show on every team, if i filter by Prem registry, I can see that even teams without the tag didn't manage to register their players.

• SI Staff
10 hours ago, zeleni92 said:

Yes, except it's not just Liverpool, it's the entire premier league. Got promoted with Brentford. Throughout the transfer window, while trying to buy players, there was a red popup telling me i'm not gonna be able to register any player before 1 Jan 2022., checked the rules, disregarded it as a visual bug. Now it turns out noone can register their players. I managed to do it when the inbox notification came but can't do it from the squad menu, despite it being 8th of August. Every single team in the prem has like 3 senior players registered, and while the UNR tag doesn't show on every team, if i filter by Prem registry, I can see that even teams without the tag didn't manage to register their players.

There was an issue in games started in the beta that could lead to this situation. A potential fix had been put in for full release that would apply to new save games. 

Could you confirm if your save game was started in beta or full release please? 

It could be because 1. I started the save during the beta or 2. I'm just missing something. When I reloaded the save, as in exited the game and loading back into my save, it was still broke. 

I'm guessing this save is shot and I need to restart?

• SI Staff
On 05/12/2020 at 19:33, treyb770 said:

@Ben Kenney Any chance someone was able to check up on my save file? Do I need to upload it a different way? Thanks

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. When I continue your save game to the set of fixtures on the weekend of the 21st/22nd the AI sides appear to have registered their squads correctly and are playing full strength sides. Are you seeing the same behaviour? Or are the AI sides still not registering their senior players? 

@lex311085 and @lazza1969 sorry you have encountered this issue on new saves. Do you happen to have a saves from before the first game of the season or several weeks before the first game of the season? If you reload one of these saves and continue the game to the first day of the season does the issue reproduce. I understand this won't help with your most current save, but this might help us to pinpoint the issue. 

Additionally if you reload your most recent save and continue on to the next match do the AI squads start to register their senior players? 

Cheers,

Ben 

1 hour ago, Ben Kenney said:

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. When I continue your save game to the set of fixtures on the weekend of the 21st/22nd the AI sides appear to have registered their squads correctly and are playing full strength sides. Are you seeing the same behaviour? Or are the AI sides still not registering their senior players? 

@lex311085 and @lazza1969 sorry you have encountered this issue on new saves. Do you happen to have a saves from before the first game of the season or several weeks before the first game of the season? If you reload one of these saves and continue the game to the first day of the season does the issue reproduce. I understand this won't help with your most current save, but this might help us to pinpoint the issue. 

Additionally if you reload your most recent save and continue on to the next match do the AI squads start to register their senior players? 

Cheers,

Ben 

I reloaded the save once and same problem occured. Closed FM and started again, went to first game of season and issue resolved, thank you!

21 hours ago, Ben Kenney said:

Cheers,

Ben 

Hey @Ben Kenney it is resolved thank you for the help