How to verify XML file?

drajen

I've made new XML file (saved it through EXPORT) and when I'm starting the game this file is with ! and must be verified.

How do I do this?

I know how to manage FMF file with rules, but here is just some added players to database and changed nationality for one player

If I merge (editor data) it with database it will be converted to FMF, that's not the way, right?

Maybe should I test competition and then "save" as export?

Edited by drajen

11 minutes ago, BoyInGreen said:

For XML files, you need to select "Import" rather than Load Editor Data, and then you can proceed as normal.

I can import/open XML in editor, I just created it, The problem is that it 's not verified somehow

Opening Editor

Automaticly Database is loading

Import my XML file

and then what?

to export it again?!

7 hours ago, BoyInGreen said:

After importing the XML, you can verify it just like a normal .fmf file and save it, and it should work without any further problems (other than the ones everyone is having at the moment).

lOL that made me chuckle its the worst editor release ever 

I am not being allowed to use a xml file as it hasnt been tested, its just a basic file only created missing staff/players  it shouldnt need to be tested  and it CANT be tested in editor

this is a joke bugs everywhere so either it wasnt tested or someone needs sacking:lol:

b3f87c88705c075a46cd0d52585858cf.png

It works for me, after I export the file and start new game.

The file appears with exclamation sign in the triangle, BUT IT IS OK. You can continue and it will take all your changes from that file. It just asking for verifying, but it's OK