Woop-woop! That's the sound of da police!

dafuge

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, milkyjoe11 said:

Fair play. Hopefully new stadium announced soon. 

I've just managed to convince the board to build a new one.

No news yet, but I'm hoping this will mean there is an announcement at the end of the season.

lPUK96b.png

This is the one and only youth product I've made part of my first team.

I gave up on him last season and loaned him out, this is the second time he's done this.

qn9bE5o.png

Met Police - Premier League - 2047/48

Despite years of success, the club was on the brink of financial collapse. I had to rebuild the squad to keep the finances in check.

League Table - far from our best as we fielded a lot of new youngsters.

Community Shield - a great start to the season.

UEFA Super Cup - we left it late.

League Cup - penalties got the better of us.

FA Cup - we got the unlikely cup final revenge.

UEFA Champions League - we got really lucky in the final.

Squad - I've got the average age down, but there's a few more key players to replace.

Transfers - I raided Flamengo to replace our high earners.

Finances - we made a profit, which was crucial.

Key Player Profiles:

Alessio Diamante - top scorer from the supporting role.

César Agirrezabala - our most valuable player, but he could be replaceable.

Kacper Zalewski - another legend who's time might be up.

Career Overview:

Season      League                       Position     Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22     National League South        14th           
2022/23     National League South        1st          Promoted as champions
2023/24     National League              14th
2024/25     National League              7th
2025/26     National League              2nd          Promoted via playoffs
2026/27     League Two                   7th          Promoted via playoffs
2027/28     League One                   6th       
2028/29     League One                   1st          Promoted as champions
2029/30     Championship                 2nd          Promoted
2030/31     Premier League               14th
2031/32     Premier League               7th
2032/33     Premier League               4th
2033/34     Premier League               5th          Europa League winners
2034/35     Premier League               3rd          League Cup finalists, Champions League winners
2035/36     Premier League               1st          League Cup and Champions League finalists
2036/37     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2037/38     Premier League               1st          League Cup and CWC winners, Champions League finalists
2038/39     Premier League               1st          League Cup and FA Cup winners, Champions League finalists
2039/40     Premier League               1st          League Cup winners, FA Cup finalists
2040/41     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2041/42     Premier League               1st          League Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2042/43     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2043/44     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2044/45     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2045/46     Premier League               1st          League Cup, CWC, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2046/47     Premier League               1st          League Cup and Champions League winners
2047/48     Premier League               1st          FA Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season:

The squad rebuild has to continue, but it's the new stadium announcement I'm really hopeful of.

Mx3k22c.png

P1QN7n1.png

This season could be interesting, I've just sold three of our best players in an effort to bring the wage bill down.

The fans are not happy, my replacements better perform!

On 03/04/2021 at 15:18, dafuge said:

lPUK96b.png

This is the one and only youth product I've made part of my first team.

I gave up on him last season and loaned him out, this is the second time he's done this.

y9pS0Rm.png

Loves a night out this lad.

qn9bE5o.png

Met Police - Premier League - 2048/49

Things needed to change as the average age was on the rise and the wages were spiralling out of control. The size of our stadium meant we just couldn't finance the squad we had.

League Table - this was a bit of a surprise as although we lost a few, a huge run of wins in the middle took us up to 100 points.

Community Shield - it was a great start for my new look squad.

UEFA Super Cup - once again, the new players excelled.

League Cup - this was a shock as our fringe players proved themselves to be far better than expected.

FA Cup - it started well, but we made an early exit.

UEFA Champions League - we got really lucky in the knockout stages, failing to win any of the first legs.

Squad - selling those key players turned out to be far less of a risk than I had expected.

Transfers - Wembangomo was missed, but the others were easily replaced.

Finances - a small profit, but I have plenty still to some in the sales I made in instalments.

Key Player Profiles:

Alessio Diamante - top scorer, which is worrying for Mauro.

Atanas Georgiev - £105m seems like a bargain.

Lloyd Mutch - I pinched him from Liverpool last season, he could be the one to replace Mauro.

Career Overview:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2034/35     Premier League               3rd          League Cup finalists, Champions League winners
2035/36     Premier League               1st          League Cup and Champions League finalists
2036/37     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2037/38     Premier League               1st          League Cup and CWC winners, Champions League finalists
2038/39     Premier League               1st          League Cup and FA Cup winners, Champions League finalists
2039/40     Premier League               1st          League Cup winners, FA Cup finalists
2040/41     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2041/42     Premier League               1st          League Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2042/43     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2043/44     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2044/45     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2045/46     Premier League               1st          League Cup, CWC, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2046/47     Premier League               1st          League Cup and Champions League winners
2047/48     Premier League               1st          FA Cup and Champions League winners
2048/49     Premier League               1st          League Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season:

I suspect I have two more years before anything happens with the stadium, so I just need to keep working on the finances until then.

qn9bE5o.png

Met Police - Premier League - 2049/50

The days of clean sweeps were behind us, but I was working for the future so we could get there once again.

League Table - Liverpool got the better of us, but we broke the 100 point mark again.

Community Shield - a narrow win to kick off the season.

UEFA Super Cup - this one was a bit easier.

FIFA Club World Cup - this competition is brutal on the fitness.

League Cup - we fell at the first hurdle.

FA Cup - this was a shock result.

UEFA Champions League - not far off perfect.

Squad - the rebuild is pretty much done, but I can still shift a few more out for a profit.

Transfers - I sold my top goalscorer to give the youngster a chance.

Finances - well on top now.

Key Player Profiles:

Lloyd Mutch - the youngster who I gave the huge chance to.

Alessio Diamante - our most valuable player.

Atanas Georgiev - he was a great signing.

Career Overview:

2048/49     Premier League               1st          League Cup and Champions League winners
2049/50     Premier League               1st          FA Cup finalists and Champions League winners

Next Season:

I suspect this may be the last full season before we get a chance at a new stadium, so I'm hoping it's a good one.

qn9bE5o.png

Met Police - Premier League - 2050/51

For the last few years I've been concentrating on making money in the hope we could build a new stadium. Could this be the year it is finally announced?

League Table - a couple of losses, but we broke the 100 point mark again.

Community Shield - this was a close one.

UEFA Super Cup - we conceded first, but came back to win comfortably.

League Cup - it took penalties to seal the win.

FA Cup - it was another Wembley penalty shootout, this time we were on the losing end.

UEFA Champions League - I nearly threw away a 5-1 lead by rotating in the semi final.

Squad - still lots of room for improvement, but the young signings have done well.

Transfers - this was all about making a profit.

Finances - the finances are in a great place.

Key Player Profiles:

Lloyd Mutch - I've been pushing hard to make him the main man, but I'm not convinced he's that good.

Atanas Georgiev - probably our best player.

Alessio Diamante - our most valuable player, but it wasn't his best season.

Career Overview:

2049/50     Premier League               1st          FA Cup finalists, CWC and Champions League winners
2050/51     Premier League               1st          League Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season:

The squad has improved nicely, so I'm hoping we can get back to winning the lot. The big question though is will they approve a new stadium?

qn9bE5o.png

Met Police - Premier League - 2051/52

Another year has passed without news of a new stadium, all we can do is keep going in the hope the board finally see sense.

League Table - an unbeaten season, our first in five years.

Community Shield - an own goal gave it a close finish, but the party animal sealed it for us.

UEFA Super Cup - we threw away our lead but took it on penalties, shame about the venue.

League Cup - straight wins as our squad players really stepped up.

FA Cup - and again, our squad depth really showed.

UEFA Champions League - not quite perfect, but it didn't take much travelling to seal this one.

Squad - there are still a couple of weaker spots, but the squad is otherwise very strong.

Transfers - not the greatest transfers as I panic bought in January.

Finances - a loss, but we've still got plenty in the bank.

Key Player Profiles:

Abuda - I've moved on from Mutch and tried out a new main striker.

Atanas Georgiev - our most valuable player.

Miguel Edgar - a youth player who could be capable of staying in this squad in a few years.

Career Overview:

2049/50     Premier League               1st          FA Cup finalists, CWC and Champions League winners
2050/51     Premier League               1st          League Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season:

Once again, we wait in hope that the new season brings in the news we have been waiting for.

7 minutes ago, CityAndColour said:

Bit harsh to "move on" from a 20-year-old striker who scores 46 times!

It does sound harsh, but he only scored 15 last season. I guess I'm just searching for the perfect 'goal a game' striker that I've been blessed with in the past.

qn9bE5o.png

Met Police - Premier League - 2052/53

As another season went past without any sign of a new stadium, we set out for the clean sweep that has eluded us for some time now.

League Table - we lost a couple, but still made the 100 point mark.

Community Shield - we were on the wrong end of an epic penalty shootout.

UEFA Super Cup - we threw this away with two former players scoring against us before we lost on penalties again.

League Cup - a 91st minute winner in a cup final!

FA Cup - this didn't go well.

UEFA Champions League - not quite perfect, but we are hard to beat in this competition.

Squad - we are a left winger and a couple of centre backs short of perfection.

Transfers - an unnecessary loss as I splashed out on backup players.

Finances - a small loss on the transfers meant a big loss overall, I've blown nearly all the savings.

Key Player Profiles:

Alessio Diamante - top scorer as my search for a leading striker continues.

Abuda - he's probably the one to lead the line.

Atanas Georgiev - not his best season, but he's still class.

Career Overview:

2051/52     Premier League               1st          League Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season:

We wait again on the news of a new stadium.

qn9bE5o.png

Met Police - Premier League - 2053/54

As yet another season went past without any sign of a new stadium, I'm starting to think it will never happen.

League Table - an unbeaten season.

Community Shield - a comfortable win against ten men.

UEFA Super Cup - completely one sided.

FIFA Club World Cup - a great win in the final of the pre season fitness killer.

League Cup - a late winner sealed the win.

FA Cup - another routine cup final win.

UEFA Champions League - our run of thirteen consecutive cup wins came to an end as we lost our only match of the season.

Squad - the squad is superb, but I've still got plans on improving it.

Transfers - I went all out on signing two £100m players.

Finances - a huge loss due to the transfers.

Key Player Profiles:

Alessio Diamante - top scorer from the supporting role.

Furkan Kaya - the £100m man is an absolute beast.

Álvaro Araneda - our most valuable player is a backup striker who rarely scores.

Career Overview:

2051/52     Premier League               1st          League Cup and Champions League winners
2052/53     Premier League               1st          League Cup and Champions League winners
2053/54     Premier League               1st          League Cup and FA Cup winners, Champions League finalists

Next Season:

I've got a bit of work to do on the finances, but at the same time there are a few players I have my eye on.

qn9bE5o.png

Met Police - Premier League - 2054/55

Despite asking every few months, it doesn't look like the board are at all interested in building a new ground. The challenge remains to stay successful while balancing the finances.

League Table - 100 points again, shame about the single loss.

Community Shield - a win on penalties.

League Cup - we won with ease.

FA Cup - we came close to throwing away a 3-0 lead.

UEFA Champions League - no problems with a 3-0 lead this time.

Squad - the squad is in fantastic shape.

Transfers - there was a £95m signing in the summer but January was all about making a profit.

Finances - another loss.

Key Player Profiles:

João Pereira - the new signing had an amazing season, he could be the goalscorer I've been searching for.

Giancarlo D'Anna - our most valuable player is a backup winger.

Atanas Georgiev - the captain had a great season.

Career Overview:

2052/53     Premier League               1st          League Cup and Champions League winners
2053/54     Premier League               1st          League Cup and FA Cup winners, Champions League finalists
2054/55     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season:

At some point I'm going to nee to replace the legend Diamante, but other than that I can't see any other areas I need to improve on.

On 17/05/2021 at 13:30, Vipertitan said:

is that 33 years wow  only manage 3 4  get  board after that good work on save though  

I just don't tend to get bored with saves, I've pretty much just played one save since FM06.

This one is relatively short compared to some in the past, I'm sure I've been close to 100 years before.

qn9bE5o.png

Met Police - Premier League - 2055/56

Last season we got the big quadruple that had evaded us for a number of years, could we keep it up?

League Table - an unbeaten season, although we had six draws.

Community Shield - a narrow win.

UEFA Super Cup - the new strikers did their job.

League Cup - I enjoyed this final.

FA Cup - this was a bit of a shocker.

UEFA Champions League - it was a strange shootout as two former player stepped up and missed.

Squad - I really like this squad, I can't see anyone who needs replacing.

Transfers - a small profit was made as I replaced our other two strikers.

Finances - the finances are in decent shape after holding back on the transfers.

Key Player Profiles:

João Pereira - not quite up to the standard of last season, but he's still the main man.

Furkan Kaya - an amazing goal return from the winger position.

Atanas Georgiev - the captain was the MVP.

Career Overview:

2054/55     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2055/56     Premier League               1st          League Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season:

This squad should be good enough to stay together and win the lot next season.

At last - although from past experience on FM20 as Everton - took approx. 5 and 1/2 years for new stadium to open after announcement :-/

Still not too many youth products coming through? Do you think it's linked to stadium / and / or youth facilities? By previous threads, normally good few youth products have come through and made huge impacts?

2 minutes ago, milkyjoe11 said:

At last - although from past experience on FM20 as Everton - took approx. 5 and 1/2 years for new stadium to open after announcement :-/

Still not too many youth products coming through? Do you think it's linked to stadium / and / or youth facilities? By previous threads, normally good few youth products have come through and made huge impacts?

It definitely seems slower than the older versions, could be a long wait!

The youth products have definitely been disappointing, even my short term test game with Man City had far better youth products coming though compared to this one.

qn9bE5o.png

Met Police - Premier League - 2056/57

Finally we had some positive news on a new stadium, so now we just had to wait to see it being built.

League Table - another unbeaten season, this one was close to being our best ever.

Community Shield - not the greatest of matches, but at least we won.

UEFA Super Cup - another comfortable yet unspectacular win.

League Cup - this is how you win a final.

FA Cup - unusual opposition, but a familiar result.

UEFA Champions League - we were 2 minutes away from losing.

Squad - this squad is seriously good, I'm not sure I'll be able to improve it.

Transfers - Bayern really wanted my striker, so I let him go for £200m!

Finances - a small loss but no big problem.

Key Player Profiles:

João Pereira - he was at his best.

Sandro Veloso - not bad for a backup.

Miguel Edgar - my first choice DM broke his leg, so my only youth product got a proper chance in the team.

Career Overview:

2055/56     Premier League               1st          League Cup and Champions League winners
2056/57     Premier League               1st          League Cup and FA Cup winners, Champions League finalists

Next Season:

All I need now is a site to be found for the new stadium, then we can look forward to it being built.

qn9bE5o.png

Met Police - Premier League - 2057/58

With the site for the new stadium secured, we faced a three year wait for it to be built.

League Table - this counts as a disaster as we had to wait until the final day of the season to seal the title.

Community Shield - we had a great start, but things didn't carry on like this for long.

UEFA Super Cup - another big early season win before the wheels nearly came off.

FIFA Club World Cup - we made this look easy, but it destroyed our fitness.

League Cup - I had to take this seriously for once as things weren't going well elsewhere.

FA Cup - it was a repeat of the final last year, but we were lucky to get the win.

UEFA Champions League - not the most convincing campaign, but we still won it.

Squad - there are a few weaker spots, but it's hard to find players good enough to fill them.

Transfers - I made a huge move and sold the captain for a profit, it didn't work out too well.

Finances - this was a shock!

Key Player Profiles:

João Pereira - not quite up to last season.

Giancarlo D'Anna - our MVP was my reason for selling the captain.

Bruno Franco - it was a great season for the striker, although he wants to leave.

Career Overview:

2056/57     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2057/58     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season:

The finances are a worry, but I could always replace a couple of players if it becomes a genuine concern. I'm confident we won't face another spell like this season (one win in seven), but who knows?

2 hours ago, Constantine said:

Dafuge, if you don't mind, i'd like to see a striker Bayern paid £200m for. There's one screenshot from time he spent with Met but he seems a bit raw in there...

Of course:

sMDpxjZ.png

He was never worth £200m, I snapped their hands off when they offered it.

pBDXZFb.png

This is my 2nd £200m sale, to tycoon owned Pompey. I wanted to keep him, but he was unhappy as I blocked a move for him.

1 hour ago, Constantine said:

Tycoon owned Pompey... Are you at least bit tempted to make the switch? If i remember correctly, you're a fan.

A bit!

I'm hoping they can improve a bit and challenge for the title, they are only just making the top half at the moment.

If I were pumping enough money into the club for the manager to be splashing out £200M on a striker, I'd be fuming at only just making the top half. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Rikulec said:

If I were pumping enough money into the club for the manager to be splashing out £200M on a striker, I'd be fuming at only just making the top half. :lol:

He'd just scaled down his funding before that transfer went through, maybe he's had enough already?

qn9bE5o.png

Met Police - Premier League - 2058/59

The countdown to the new stadium continues as we have two more years before we can move in.

League Table - not our best season, but we managed to get to 100 points.

Community Shield - a great match to kick off the season.

UEFA Super Cup - the red card helped us to an easy win.

League Cup - we didn't concede a single goal.

FA Cup - they had already started engraving Liverpool's name on the trophy.

UEFA Champions League - a perfect set of wins, saving the best for the final.

Squad - we have amazing squad depth.

Transfers - I had to make a profit, having a £200m bid certainly helps.

Finances - we made a small profit, but we couldn't quite shift the debt.

Key Player Profiles:

João Pereira - another brilliant season.

Thomas Fiedler - our MVP doesn't always get in the team.

Furkan Kaya - outstanding as usual.

Career Overview:

2056/57     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2057/58     Premier League               1st          League Cup, CWC, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2058/59     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season:

One more year until the new stadium is opened, all I need to do now is keep the finances in order.

qn9bE5o.png

Met Police - Premier League - 2059/60

The new stadium is due to open at the end of the season, so we had one more season to keep the finances balanced.

League Table - we were terrible, but still managed to set a record for the lowest number of points to win the title.

Community Shield - the season started as well as it could.

UEFA Super Cup - another solid win.

League Cup - this is not how you want to lose a cup final.

FA Cup - this made it a cup final loss double.

UEFA Champions League - we didn't even make the final of this one.

Squad - there's nothing wrong with this squad, just a couple of weak positions.

Transfers - I sold some of my best older players to balance the books, it had a huge effect on our performance.

Finances - I'm hoping this is the last time we make a big loss.

Key Player Profiles:

João Pereira - another good season.

Furkan Kaya - the usual big contribution from the wing.

Thomas Fiedler - our MVP.

Career Overview:

2053/54     Premier League               1st          League Cup, CWC and FA Cup winners, Champions League finalists
2057/58     Premier League               1st          League Cup, CWC, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2058/59     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2059/60     Premier League               1st          League Cup and FA Cup finalists

Next Season:

I'm hoping the new stadium will mean we don't have to cover huge losses each year, I'm not sure we can afford another season like this one.

qn9bE5o.png

Met Police - Premier League - 2060/61

We weren't at our best last season, but I'm hoping our brand new stadium will help us stay away from financial trouble this time.

League Table - still not quite at our best, but it was a bit more convincing than last season.

Community Shield - a good win to start the season.

League Cup - the fringe players were much better this season.

FA Cup - there were no favours for Pompey in this one.

UEFA Champions League - so close to a perfect set of wins.

Squad - I'm happy with the squad balance, but there are some positions that will need looking at.

Transfers - once again, Bayern bit £200m for one of our strikers.

Finances - the transfers made a big difference, so I'm hoping we can make a profit while spending a bit next season.

Key Player Profiles:

João Pereira - this was his best season to date.

Thomas Fiedler - the MVP is our supporting striker.

Furkan Kaya - he will need replacing at some point.

Career Overview:

2053/54     Premier League               1st          League Cup, CWC and FA Cup winners, Champions League finalists
2059/60     Premier League               1st          League Cup and FA Cup finalists
2060/61     Premier League               1st          League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season:

We are on our way to being back to our best, our fringe players should be good enough to challenge for a 100 point season once again.