[FM21] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 & FMTU

pr0

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 16/08/2021 at 07:01, smdw2008 said:

can you add european super cup chelsea vs villareal?

Sadly, I tried to, but it seems it's hardcoded like the Conference League. No matter how many things I tried, it won't register the correct teams.

On 14/08/2021 at 01:19, jeeshan2000 said:

A question, how do you start the game in the actual new season i.e. 2021/22?

All my files since day 1 of each Football Manager game, are based that the game starts in 2020. So, you wouldn't like my pack if you'd start the game 1 season after.

• 2 weeks later...

Love your updates over the years pr0. 

One thing about this edition with Fiorentina. It seems that Nastasić is not eligible in the squad due to the non-EU rules in Italy, although I assume in real life this won't be the case with him? Is there a way to fix this, as I can't do a save with them if I can't use a first team player :(

22 hours ago, DaveMUFC said:

Love your updates over the years pr0. 

One thing about this edition with Fiorentina. It seems that Nastasić is not eligible in the squad due to the non-EU rules in Italy, although I assume in real life this won't be the case with him? Is there a way to fix this, as I can't do a save with them if I can't use a first team player :(

I will have that fixed by the next release, thanks for the heads up!

3 hours ago, zaur0n^ said:

@pr0 What happened with the Norwegian leagues loans ? Suddenly the loans disappeared? Not talking about recent loans but loans done earlier in the season. They were in ur last update and now they suddenly are gone. 

Something that I have noticed so far from your submissions too... ALL loans are -1 year. The same goes for loans in America & Scandinavia. Since the game starts in summer 2020, all 6 months loans end on 31.12.2020 (in-game) & 1 year loans end on 30.6.2021. So I guess that is the thing that you don't understand.

Awesome update (as usual). Have to ask, do you plan on adding Romeo Beckham as he has just signed for Fort Lauderdale. I can see what information I can dig up if you need any. 

Also, Valour FC have added a 17yr old keeper, called Jacob Tsai, to their squad. But I am struggling to find any information on him. 

Edited by EnigMattic1

22 hours ago, pr0 said:

I will have that fixed by the next release, thanks for the heads up!

Something that I have noticed so far from your submissions too... ALL loans are -1 year. The same goes for loans in America & Scandinavia. Since the game starts in summer 2020, all 6 months loans end on 31.12.2020 (in-game) & 1 year loans end on 30.6.2021. So I guess that is the thing that you don't understand.

Thanks a lot, will hold off on a Serie A save until then! 

@pr0Crewe Alexandra has a few mistakes mate. Hoban has retired, so has Shaun MacDonald. Also, Kwesi Appiah does NOT play for Crewe Alexandra, so not sure why hes in the squad...He has signed for Crawley Town, so perhaps you have got these teams confused.  Hope these issues are fixed next update.

Edited by Preveza

18 hours ago, Preveza said:

@pr0Crewe Alexandra has a few mistakes mate. Hoban has retired, so has Shaun MacDonald. Also, Kwesi Appiah does NOT play for Crewe Alexandra, so not sure why hes in the squad...He has signed for Crawley Town, so perhaps you have got these teams confused.  Hope these issues are fixed next update.

I will try to update as much from League One & Two for the next release, thanks for letting me know. By the way you know you can also help the project here: https://fmtransferupdate.com, right?

2 hours ago, Domoboy23 said:

Hi Pro,

Why does it say unplayable/new files? are these leagues unplayable if not choosing the add ons for the league format but using all other files? 

Unplayable leagues, for example Cypriot, Emirati & Indian. Leagues that are not in the game but I have created files (new files) to make them work.The new formats are there for leagues that have changed their format this year (2021-2022) and that has to reflected in the game.

If I have misunderstood your question feel free to let me know.

Edited by pr0

Hi @pr0

Great work. I think i have found a problem however.

For files such as your danish league, ukranian, turkish etc even 5/6 seasons into simulation they are still 5 subs allowed from 10 named with a max of 3 stoppages. Shouldn't this be set to 3 from 5/7 depending on the league, or at least from the second season in? Or have they adopted this rule going forward even past last seasons covid reasons?

Edited by Domoboy23

Il 14/9/2021 in 02:00 , pr0 ha scritto:

Unplayable leagues, for example Cypriot, Emirati & Indian. Leagues that are not in the game but I have created files (new files) to make them work.The new formats are there for leagues that have changed their format this year (2021-2022) and that has to reflected in the game.

If I have misunderstood your question feel free to let me know.

hi friend, I entered your files by matching them has those of aroundtheglobemegapack, plus the j-league 2021 of a guy here on the web, but I have double players, is it possible to have a list with the ids of the players you created?
so you can take them off. thank you very much for the work you do.

4 hours ago, notottinoparty said:

hi friend, I entered your files by matching them has those of aroundtheglobemegapack, plus the j-league 2021 of a guy here on the web, but I have double players, is it possible to have a list with the ids of the players you created?
so you can take them off. thank you very much for the work you do.

for this you dont have to load the New Players file that pr0 has

On 16/09/2021 at 01:26, Domoboy23 said:

Hi @pr0

Great work. I think i have found a problem however.

For files such as your danish league, ukranian, turkish etc even 5/6 seasons into simulation they are still 5 subs allowed from 10 named with a max of 3 stoppages. Shouldn't this be set to 3 from 5/7 depending on the league, or at least from the second season in? Or have they adopted this rule going forward even past last seasons covid reasons?

In most (if not all) cases, these files have the 2021-2022 season that is already set in the game (from SI as the 2nd season), as the 1st season. I believe they are just fine, and we are just looking at perfection, don't we? So, I guess they are fine as they are.

On 20/09/2021 at 21:41, igorlv said:

you can review your qatar files and add oreedo cup??

I think it's a bit late to review a file, just for 2 final releases. Will have that in mind for FM22, thanks for letting me know though.

On 23/09/2021 at 16:30, Preveza said:

Kwesi Appiah still at Crewe Alexandra after the latest update. Should be at Crawley Town.

And and I am still waiting for the help you promised some posts above.

On 23/09/2021 at 22:21, asapas said:

Where is the 20th September version???

fmpr0.com

On 25/09/2021 at 15:19, willz71172 said:

in scottish file you got celtic and rangers b teams in geosonic lowland league?

Yes they are, that's the reason this file exists.

@pr0Ive been super busy with family stuff and covid here is really bad and I have been to and from hospital the past few days and I am writing this from my phone, so apologies for not getting the chance to help out. When I am home again on Friday, I will do the best I can. Just wanted to give you a friendly reminder :)

6 hours ago, Preveza said:

@pr0Ive been super busy with family stuff and covid here is really bad and I have been to and from hospital the past few days and I am writing this from my phone, so apologies for not getting the chance to help out. When I am home again on Friday, I will do the best I can. Just wanted to give you a friendly reminder :)

I hope you'll get well soon!

Unsure if anyone can help but technophobe here. I followed the step by step guides to install the file but nothing whatsoever is showing when I open the game. There are no editor files. The file isn't zipped and shows as in the right files. I have a MacBook air. any help appreciated.

Thank you :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...