Nation Legend Players

FlorianAlbert9

If you mean on the Nation Overview General page then no as that content is populated by the game, the best you can do is turn stuff off or move it around but you cannot alter the data that is output.

If you mean the Top Players panel on the Nation Overview Profile screen then that might be adjustable - that panel is controlled by the major players snapshot xml file found in the panels\nation folder extracted from the panels fmf file, it should then just be a case of adding the media description id to the table.

54 minuti fa, michaeltmurrayuk ha scritto:

If you mean on the Nation Overview General page then no as that content is populated by the game, the best you can do is turn stuff off or move it around but you cannot alter the data that is output.

If you mean the Top Players panel on the Nation Overview Profile screen then that might be adjustable - that panel is controlled by the major players snapshot xml file found in the panels\nation folder extracted from the panels fmf file, it should then just be a case of adding the media description id to the table.

Thanks for the reply. 

Yes, in Nation Overview, but not Top Players, the Legends ones (example in the Brazil: Pelè, Garrincha, Ronaldo etc...)

What I would like to do, is to see the legend with his relative description (as set in database), so Ronaldo - esplosive striker, Romario - clinica striker etc... so i don't really know if that description are set as media ones, 'cause i think they are used in the game to make comparison with Young players (X is dubbed the new Ronaldo etc..). 

(i'm not good at work at skin, but if is it possibile i will try)

Schermata 2020-11-24 alle 20.03.39.png

Edited by FlorianAlbert9