[FM21][SKIN] Football Manager 2021 Base Skins

michaeltmurrayuk

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, jeff.fit82 said:

Yeah, multiple people think like that...

The fact that the SI couldn't even make a white skin (and why?) makes me really upset

I've paid for that!

That's an awful behaviour

if you feel that strongly, why don’t you learn how to make skins and make one yourself? i’ll be happy to guide you.

Consider this a formal warning to stop spamming about light skins all over the forum. they’ll be released when they’re done. 

50 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

if you feel that strongly, why don’t you learn how to make skins and make one yourself? i’ll be happy to guide you.

Consider this a formal warning to stop spamming about light skins all over the forum. they’ll be released when they’re done. 

I am (same as @jeff.fit82) also one of the loyal FM players who is waiting now for several weeks for a white skin as this is essential in our FM experience. In other words: there are people that drop off when there will not be a white skin. I do understand that this situation is not the skinning guys' responsibility and that they are doing their best to give us the best possible experience. 

To move on to the constructive part: I do understand that michaelmurrayuk started working on a white skin in the beginning of December. I have seen a screenshot of him in another forum item. As I have some weeks off now, I would be happy to pick up where michaelmurrayuk stopped. I don't have any experience in making skins but am willing to create finally a white skin (if you are indeed able to guide me). 

I'm looking forward to receive the file where michaelmurrayuk stopped and pick up to have this asap released.

4 minutes ago, TimD said:

I am (same as @jeff.fit82) also one of the loyal FM players who is waiting now for several weeks for a white skin as this is essential in our FM experience. In other words: there are people that drop off when there will not be a white skin. I do understand that this situation is not the skinning guys' responsibility and that they are doing their best to give us the best possible experience. 

To move on to the constructive part: I do understand that michaelmurrayuk started working on a white skin in the beginning of December. I have seen a screenshot of him in another forum item. As I have some weeks off now, I would be happy to pick up where michaelmurrayuk stopped. I don't have any experience in making skins but am willing to create finally a white skin (if you are indeed able to guide me). 

I'm looking forward to receive the file where michaelmurrayuk stopped and pick up to have this asap released.

michael hasn’t been active for a while so i wouldn’t get your hopes up

2 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

michael hasn’t been active for a while so i wouldn’t get your hopes up

Ok, indeed unfortunate. Hereby, I started from zero. I was already able to make some changes (see screenshot below). How can I determine on where to change the remaining ones? I suppose this is something I need to change on every possible screen. PS: is this the correct place to ask these kind of questions? 

image.thumb.png.290821fe353caf454e1ba23f37b48c7f.png

46 minutes ago, TimD said:

Ok, indeed unfortunate. Hereby, I started from zero. I was already able to make some changes (see screenshot below). How can I determine on where to change the remaining ones? I suppose this is something I need to change on every possible screen. PS: is this the correct place to ask these kind of questions? 

image.thumb.png.290821fe353caf454e1ba23f37b48c7f.png

All the text is controlled by these in settings.xml

<!-- Foreground colours - used for text, icon etc -->
    <colour name="fg lighter"                                                                     value="rgb(255,255,255)"/>
    <colour name="fg"                                                                                     value="rgb(244,244,244)"/>
    <colour name="fg darker"                                                                         value="rgb(205,205,205)"/>
    <colour name="fg alpha"                                                                         value="rgba(244,244,244,0.6)"/>
    <colour name="fg info"                                                                             value="rgb(138,194,255)"/>
    <colour name="fg accent"                                                                         value="rgb(93,255,230)"/>
    <colour name="fg tertiary"                                                                     value="rgb(254,255,77)"/>

Changing those will change a large bulk of the colours for you

image.thumb.png.d138508529c59b78d723a73b9d9ed8e8.png

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

All the text is controlled by these in settings.xml

<!-- Foreground colours - used for text, icon etc -->
    <colour name="fg lighter"                                                                     value="rgb(255,255,255)"/>
    <colour name="fg"                                                                                     value="rgb(244,244,244)"/>
    <colour name="fg darker"                                                                         value="rgb(205,205,205)"/>
    <colour name="fg alpha"                                                                         value="rgba(244,244,244,0.6)"/>
    <colour name="fg info"                                                                             value="rgb(138,194,255)"/>
    <colour name="fg accent"                                                                         value="rgb(93,255,230)"/>
    <colour name="fg tertiary"                                                                     value="rgb(254,255,77)"/>

Changing those will change a large bulk of the colours for you

image.thumb.png.d138508529c59b78d723a73b9d9ed8e8.png

That is indeed where I changed the colors to black. I went to the player profile.xml in detail to have his personal details changed (for example value, contract info, ...). The result is visible in my previous screenshot. Where should I look for the remaining parts?

9 hours ago, TimD said:

That is indeed where I changed the colors to black. I went to the player profile.xml in detail to have his personal details changed (for example value, contract info, ...). The result is visible in my previous screenshot. Where should I look for the remaining parts?

that should change the majority of the fonts in the skin, you got a screenshot?

Guys i am very close to create light skin but i need someones help because i am doing this for the first time.

i have two questions and after this i will put the skin here for download for everyone who miss light skins,

First question can someone please tell me where can i change the colour of attribute names. I am using fm base for creation of skin but can't find where i can change colour of attributes. Not numbers of course, but words like- finishing, tackling, etc etc.  I changed everything else and the text suits light skins.

Also how can i change background to be completly white? when i put white background only upper part is white and the rest is still black.

Sorry if i made to many english mistakes. I would really appriciate if someone can help me.

Peace guys.

Have a nice day.

Edited by WHUkain21

52 minutes ago, WHUkain21 said:

First question can someone please tell me where can i change the colour of attributes. I am using fm base for creation of skin but can't find where i can change colour of attributes. Not numbers of course, but words like- finishing, tackling, etc etc.  I changed everything else and the text suits light skins.

(...)

In the base skin settings.xml should be a section called:

<!-- Profile attribute colours -->

<colour name="low attribute" value=...

where you can change the attribute colours via rgb codes.

EDIT: Sorry I misunderstood. 

Edited by Fritzle_1893

14 minutes ago, Fritzle_1893 said:

In the base skin settings.xml should be a section called:

<!-- Profile attribute colours -->

<colour name="low attribute" value=...

where you can change the attribute colours via rgb codes.

Thanks mate but i already found that part, and there i can only change number colours. for example if finishing is 17 only 17 numbers colour i can change,

but not the name of attribute- finishing :( 

All right guys i am really now close to create light skin. Here you can see my regen player and i think it looks nice.

But please how to change attribute name colours and colour of player peronality and traits, and foot. Only that i need to finish. 

Thanks in advance 

Doherty.png

2 hours ago, WHUkain21 said:

All right guys i am really now close to create light skin. Here you can see my regen player and i think it looks nice.

But please how to change attribute name colours and colour of player peronality and traits, and foot. Only that i need to finish. 

Thanks in advance 

Doherty.png

I'm guessing it will be one of the xml files in the font folder. What I would do is download a previous years light skin (try the FM20 base light skin as a start) and copy over the xml files from the font folder to your skin's font folder.

1 minute ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

I'm guessing it will be one of the xml files in the font folder. What I would do is download a previous years light skin (try the FM20 base light skin as a start) and copy over the xml files from the font folder to your skin's font folder.

Thanks mate, that is a nice idea. I will try now :)

5 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

You are a legend. It's working!!! :)

3 horas atrás, WHUkain21 disse:

Thanks in advance 

Doherty.png

Thanks for all your hard work...

Because of you, now I'll be able to play finally!

Im really happy! 

2 hours ago, YgorMartins said:

I want also

9 hours ago, Jean0987654321 said:

Could you send it to me too?

Of course i can. Here you can see some of the screenshots.

But i have a huge problem that i need to fix, in third photo you can see, for some reason in the box for transfer fee it is immposible to see number, value of transfer, you must click, the same happens with contract negotiating. And honestly i don't know how to fix this, i am a begginer. If someone can help me please.

NEPHAM.png

Wolves pocetna.png

nemoguce.png

Edited by WHUkain21

On 19/12/2020 at 17:48, WHUkain21 said:

Of course i can. Here you can see some of the screenshots.

But i have a huge problem that i need to fix, in third photo you can see, for some reason in the box for transfer fee it is immposible to see number, value of transfer, you must click, the same happens with contract negotiating. And honestly i don't know how to fix this, i am a begginer. If someone can help me please.

NEPHAM.png

Wolves pocetna.png

nemoguce.png

Hi @WHUkain21, Was already someone able to help you? I am a beginner as well. But if you want, I can look as well to the issue in order to have this finished?

Almost ready for the full light skin! The work in progress can be downloaded here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/leiyxpuglbs1rpl/LIGHT_V2.zip/file. The best is to follow the thread further in this topic: 

As I am already looking for more than a day to fix the visibility of the transfer budgets (as stated above here by @WHUkain21), I would really appreciate to get help from a real skinner ( @bluestillidie00? ). What panel should I check to have this fixed?

Edited by TimD

Em 18/12/2020 em 22:38, kingjericho disse:

Quick question,

how can I change the colour of my players' names on this news item?

image.thumb.png.c5d0ee93af8e951472c5011c36c8776f.png

(red, light blue, or a dark yellow would probably work well)

Em 19/12/2020 em 13:58, hakan197 disse:

Hi, how can I change font color of national players at dark skin? Help me please.

20201219165040_1.jpg

I'de like to know this as well... 

@PequenoGenio @TimD 

On 19/12/2020 at 21:14, jeff.fit82 said:

WOW @WHUkain21WHAT A LOVELY WORK!

Well done helping us to have what we should receive by Default

Anyway, take your time, i appreciate your effort bro!

Here it is guys, there are a few problems but it is playable :) i enjoy it. You can download here and hopefully we will manage to fix this small problems.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hie5payzsdnhmdd/WHUkasin+skin.rar/file

1 hora atrás, WHUkain21 disse:

@PequenoGenio @TimD 

Here it is guys, there are a few problems but it is playable :) i enjoy it. You can download here and hopefully we will manage to fix this small problems.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hie5payzsdnhmdd/WHUkasin+skin.rar/file

Woohooo, i can finally play withou headache and eye strain...once again, what a lovely work, and thanks for making this incomplete game, complete again...

For sure fixes will come, as im sure that the FM community will help you to finish this amazing project!!

On 03/12/2020 at 17:05, lugui said:

Em primeiro lugar, gostaria de agradecer a todos aqui por compartilharem seu conhecimento sobre o assunto. Tem ajudado muitas pessoas a aproveitarem um pouco melhor o jogo. Quanto a mim, eu não tinha nenhuma habilidade quando se tratava de esfolar e graças a esse lugar, sou capaz de mexer em algumas coisas que gosto no meu jogo, então obrigado!

Estou usando a versão Base21Dark e gostaria de ter minha barra de título (a barra principal no topo) com a mesma cor da minha barra lateral , que eu consegui configurar para mudar as cores para cada time que vou / clico no jogo, incluindo o que eu gerencio. Em outras palavras, como posso evitar que fique escuro em todos os lugares e fique na cor do clube ou da competição que estou vendo?

A mesma lógica conta para a tela de perfil do jogador e competições? Aqui estão alguns exemplos do que eu gostaria de modificar.

Agradecemos antecipadamente se alguém souber!

Como fazer esta barra com a cor de cada clube ... PNG

competon.PNG

Como fazer esta barra com a cor de cada taco 2.PNG

Would it be possible to send this profile of the player of your skin? I'm looking for something very minimalist.

7 horas atrás, bluman disse:

Would it be possible to send this profile of the player of your skin? I'm looking for something very minimalist.

Sure mate. Put both files under \panels\player of your skin, clear cache and restart skin.

Just keep in mind that the quoted player profile screen refers to the "Attributes" option under Overview menu, which I find a lot better (and less crowded than the "Profile" that  everybody uses) to navigate. You can set the "Attributes" as your default view while on player profiles under the game preferences.

player profile.xmlplayer profile personal details.xml

Base Skins have been updated for Patch 21.2

- client object browser xml file updated.
    - couple of colour changes.

Download links are in the opening post.

Light Skin is still in progress no ETA (delayed due to it taking longer than expected to do the Match Screens Mod) but is next on my list.

6 hours ago, lugui said:

Com certeza cara. Coloque os dois arquivos em \ panels \ player do seu skin, limpe o cache e reinicie o skin.

Apenas tenha em mente que a tela de perfil do jogador citada refere-se à opção "Atributos" no menu Visão geral, que considero muito melhor (e menos lotado do que o "Perfil" que todos usam) para navegar. Você pode definir os "Atributos" como visualização padrão enquanto estiver nos perfis dos jogadores nas preferências de jogo.

perfil do jogador.xml 5,91 kB · 2 downloads detalhes pessoais do perfil do jogador.xml 7,17 kB · 1 download

Ok, Thanks !  ✌️

@michaeltmurrayuk

thanks for your advise (posted in another topic > beta forum). :) and of course thank you very much, for doing every year this great base skins!

i have some more questions > just make the standard skin a perfect simple and neutral one. (as SI was not able to offer that by default, and to correct their errors from last years FM version in this one :seagull: )

1) controll of circles in player overview.

> i want to have them constantly neutralized (100% opacity).

(( maybe this is also a change you wanna include in your standard base skin > as it is an error in SI default skin ))

i have realized, that neutralizing the skin color (in the skin_settings) does not solve the problem with 'club colors' in the player overview used for the 'circle background'. it is even worse: depending on what option you select to show in the different fields, it shows the neutral color (purple) or the club color (in the screenshot > yellow). and if you start changing the options, circle colors start changing (form purple to club color), it is kind of random. in the screenshots below from the first screenshot to the second one, the only change i made was the first option from career stats to ban ... and all the colors changed as you can see. completely random.

image.thumb.png.22574d20ba995658d5c86ebe379d064e.png

image.thumb.png.49810564d6f525328c3957d2588e21c6.png

2) control of circles in player overview (only section on top)

(( maybe this is also a change you wanna include in your standard base skin > as it is an error in SI default skin ))

the opacity issue applies only for the three circles on top (behind nationality, club logo and scout summary).

image.thumb.png.9c1e6d75e5bcd0145ea695d408123050.png

3) control of font color in player overview for option 'ban'

for the option 'ban' the font color is white, and not purple as it appears for all other options. this seems for me to be an error, and i would like to correct it. how do i do that?

image.thumb.png.789c22d180226e9cfa03773b710185e0.png

4) last but not least: adding instant result to the standard base skin

i would like to add the instant button from wannchup to the standard base skin from you. i have no idea how to add this option. it would be cool if you can help with a short description. or even better, maybe you can offer a version of the standard base skin with this instant result button. 

sorry for all this questions. i am a head researcher, but a skinning amateur. haha :) :confused: :)

Edited by adesmir

1 hour ago, adesmir said:

@michaeltmurrayuk

thanks for your advise (posted in another topic > beta forum). :) and of course thank you very much, for doing every year this great base skins!

i have some more questions > just make the standard skin a perfect simple and neutral one. (as SI was not able to offer that by default, and to correct their errors from last years FM version in this one :seagull: )

1) controll of circles in player overview.

i have realized, that neutralizing the skin color (in the skin_settings) does not solve the problem with 'club colors' in the player overview used for the 'circle background'. it is even worse: depending on what option you select to show in the different fields, it shows the neutral color (purple) or the club color (in the screenshot > yellow). and if you start changing the options, circle colors start changing (form purple to club color), it is kind of random. in the screenshots below from the first screenshot to the second one, the only change i made was the first option from career stats to ban ... and all the colors changed as you can see. completely random.

image.thumb.png.22574d20ba995658d5c86ebe379d064e.png

image.thumb.png.49810564d6f525328c3957d2588e21c6.png

2) control of circles in player overview (only section on top)

the opacity issue applies only for the three circles on top (behind nationality, club logo and scout summary).

image.thumb.png.9c1e6d75e5bcd0145ea695d408123050.png

3) control of font color in player overview for option 'ban'

for the option 'ban' the font color is white, and not purple as it appears for all other options. this seems for me to be an error, and i would like to correct it. how do i do that?

image.thumb.png.789c22d180226e9cfa03773b710185e0.png

4) last but not least: adding instant result to the standard base skin

i would like to add the instant button from wannchup to the standard base skin from you. i have no idea how to add this option. it would be cool if you can help with a short description. or even better, maybe you can offer a version of the standard base skin with this instant result button. 

sorry for all this questions. i am a head researcher, but a skinning amateur. haha :) :confused: :)

Search for icon boxes in the main pages, this has been requested before,  same with how to add instant result

6 minutes ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Could anybody tell me what is the proper code to have the KIT number + KIT name in that paper?

I am able to get Number + full name but for some players its way too long. So, I am really trying to have the Number + the KIT NAME.

Thank you!

image.png.1a5b69eefd9ae1e7d7ea1daec7d00b11.png

Surname

<widget class="text" size="20"  font="label" alignment="left,can_scale" auto_size="vertical" multiline="false">
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="centre" inset="0" />
                        <string id="format" value="[%person#1-surname]" alignment="left, auto_fit" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0" />
    <record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="Psna"/>
      </record>
    </widget>

<!-- Kit number -->
            <widget class="label" id="sqco"  auto_size="horizontal" size="15" alignment="centre_y, centre_x,can_scale" font="fonts/team" multiline="false" >
            <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" embed_in_frame="true" />

<integer id="get_property" value="Psnu" />
                </record>
            </widget>

15 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Surname

<widget class="text" size="20"  font="label" alignment="left,can_scale" auto_size="vertical" multiline="false">
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="centre" inset="0" />
                        <string id="format" value="[%person#1-surname]" alignment="left, auto_fit" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0" />
        <integer id="get_property" value="Psna"/>
      </record>
    </widget>

<!-- Kit number -->
            <widget class="label" id="sqco"  auto_size="horizontal" size="15" alignment="centre_y, centre_x,can_scale" font="fonts/team" multiline="false" >
            <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" embed_in_frame="true" />

</record>
            </widget>

Thank you Sir!

My code is like this:

<widget class="person_button" id="pnam" format="[%person#1-surname]" alignment="centre" colour="secondary" font="title"  multiline="false" size="12">
            <list id="get_properties">
                <record>
                    <integer id="get_property" value="titl" />

<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="valu" />
                </record>
            </list>
                </record>

</widget>

I really dont know how to insert the psna + psnu...

22 minutes ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

Thank you Sir!

My code is like this:

<widget class="person_button" id="pnam" format="[%person#1-surname]" alignment="centre" colour="secondary" font="title"  multiline="false" size="12">
                <record>

</record>
            </list>
                </record>

</widget>

I really dont know how to insert the psna + psnu...

replace that with the 2 above. 

Thanks!

Replacing it gave me the impression of a very distant solution for fitting it correctly due to my limited skinning skills :)

I tried then duplicating the widgets originally in the container and changing the "pnam" on the second. It got a closer path, I believe:

<container class="main_box" appearance="boxes/bordered/solid/paper" default_height="40" priority="1" red_replacement="primary" image_alignment="centre" >
                     <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0" embed_in_frame="true" />

</record>
            </widget>

<record>

</record>
            </list>
                </record>

</widget>
            </container>

image.png.2e3ed7f8c6745d6f58c9bd16d5136dd2.png

Should I add some other code bit like "offset" or something else that could brig the number closer to the name?

vor 11 Stunden schrieb wkdsoul:

Search for icon boxes in the main pages, this has been requested before,  same with how to add instant result

@wkdsoul / @michaeltmurrayuk i was searching now for more than 3 hours (last night and this morning). the only question i was able to answer was 'number 3' > font color.  it would be highly appreciated, if you can give me some help / link ... whatever ... to answer the other questions. 

36 minutes ago, adesmir said:

@wkdsoul / @michaeltmurrayuk i was searching now for more than 3 hours (last night and this morning). the only question i was able to answer was 'number 3' > font color.  it would be highly appreciated, if you can give me some help / link ... whatever ... to answer the other questions. 

They will be here in the Archiver to extract and insert into the base skin, you can then change the opacity in paint.. 

sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\icons\custom\icon box

@nacho_celp4You'll need to copy those files :

For the club overview: panels/club/club overview panel, club/club overview kits panel1, yacs/club/... (all the files in the folder), custom/club/club overview details panel

For processing section: panels/game/game processing panel, processing calendar day panel, processing prozone panel, processing upcoming fixture badges, processing upcoming fixture info panel, processing upcoming fixture panel, processing world news item panel

Then you will need some graphics to add: boxes/custom/prozone/paper, labels/custom/processing/world news/label, boxes/custom/citypic/paper, dividers/standard/horizontal/line2, custom/bg/bg_club

I've made a quick search, so maybe I've missed some files. If you see some bugs such as missing parts, you probably forgot to copy one file. One thing: I've set the font to be recoloured in "gold" so you will need to add a line in your settings.xml file in which you will add the colour called "gold" (just copy the last line of your file and change the colour to whatever you want)

Hace 18 horas, Sh @ rk dijo:

@ nacho_celp4Deberá copiar esos archivos :

Para la descripción general del club: paneles / club / panel de descripción general del club, panel de kits de descripción general del club / club 1, yacs / club / ... (todos los archivos en la carpeta), panel de detalles de descripción general personalizada / club / club

Para la sección de procesamiento: paneles / juego / panel de procesamiento de juegos, procesamiento del panel del día del calendario, procesamiento del panel prozona, procesamiento de las próximas insignias de dispositivos, procesamiento del próximo panel de información del dispositivo, procesamiento del próximo panel de dispositivos, procesamiento del panel de noticias mundiales

Luego, necesitará algunos gráficos para agregar: cajas / custom / prozone / paper, etiquetas / custom / processing / world news / label, boxes / custom / citypic / paper, separadores / estándar / horizontal / line2, custom / bg / bg_club

Hice una búsqueda rápida, así que tal vez me perdí algunos archivos. Si ve algunos errores, como partes faltantes, probablemente olvidó copiar un archivo. Una cosa: he configurado la fuente para que se vuelva a colorear en "dorado", por lo que deberá agregar una línea en su archivo settings.xml en la que agregará el color llamado "dorado" (simplemente copie la última línea de su archivo y cambia el color a lo que quieras)

Hola, gracias por contestar! Por ahora los únicos errores que encuentro son: en la sección de clubes, últimos 11 iniciales, no aparece nada solo el campo de juego y en la parte del partido, la alineación de los dos equipos ver los nombres de los jugadores por la mitad, está en la sección de alineación. Y cambiando el color de la letra no entendí, perdona. No se que es el config.xml

club.png

match.png

match2.png

perfil.png

Edited by nacho_celp4
add pictures

On 21/12/2020 at 13:58, TimD said:

Almost ready for the full light skin! The work in progress can be downloaded here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/leiyxpuglbs1rpl/LIGHT_V2.zip/file. The best is to follow the thread further in this topic: 

As I am already looking for more than a day to fix the visibility of the transfer budgets (as stated above here by @WHUkain21), I would really appreciate to get help from a real skinner ( @bluestillidie00? ). What panel should I check to have this fixed?

Dear all, I'm still working on some tweaks of the white skin. I am making some progress and this already took me lots of time last week. I would really appreciate to have some feedback from a real skinner. 

I can see that all the files that use this dropdown (contract negotiations, transfer fee, loan offer, ... in files such as contract offer details.xml and human constract offer details.xml), use the class "negotiation_cash_widget". Where can I find this? 

Hereby my latest version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ktr8mmwhner73yn/LIGHT+V3.rar/file

Below a screenshot of what I'm looking for. I guess that will fix the issue of the invisible offer fee (for transfers, loans and contracts)

image.png.54b37382054d0774af56f911bfb64a32.png

Edited by TimD