[FM21][SKIN] Football Manager 2021 Base Skins

michaeltmurrayuk

13 horas atrás, TimD disse:

Dear all, I'm still working on some tweaks of the white skin. I am making some progress and this already took me lots of time last week. I would really appreciate to have some feedback from a real skinner. 

I can see that all the files that use this dropdown (contract negotiations, transfer fee, loan offer, ... in files such as contract offer details.xml and human constract offer details.xml), use the class "negotiation_cash_widget". Where can I find this? 

Hereby my latest version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ktr8mmwhner73yn/LIGHT+V3.rar/file

Below a screenshot of what I'm looking for. I guess that will fix the issue of the invisible offer fee (for transfers, loans and contracts)

image.png.54b37382054d0774af56f911bfb64a32.png

You are doing great...

The right person to help you is Michael but i think that he is working on the light skin atm...

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Em 22/12/2020 em 17:38, michaeltmurrayuk disse:

Base Skins have been updated for Patch 21.2

- client object browser xml file updated.
    - couple of colour changes.

Download links are in the opening post.

Light Skin is still in progress no ETA (delayed due to it taking longer than expected to do the Match Screens Mod) but is next on my list.

Can you just give us some previews, if possible?

13 horas atrás, TimD disse:

Dear all, I'm still working on some tweaks of the white skin. I am making some progress and this already took me lots of time last week. I would really appreciate to have some feedback from a real skinner. 

I can see that all the files that use this dropdown (contract negotiations, transfer fee, loan offer, ... in files such as contract offer details.xml and human constract offer details.xml), use the class "negotiation_cash_widget". Where can I find this? 

Hereby my latest version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ktr8mmwhner73yn/LIGHT+V3.rar/file

Hey bro, thanks for that!, lovely work, amazing effort!
as im not a skinner, i cant help...but im here supporting every step of this work!!

btw, what a BIG coincidence, the White skin is a bit complicated to make it work...and FM21 be released without white skin...

hahaha that's makes sense now...

@michaeltmurrayuk Hello, guys. I use Michael's skin for several years and I noticed that this year's skin, when I go to several different clubs, this bar that I highlighted in red, changes color depending on the color of the club. Except that this year's dark base, all clubs go black. I would like to know if I can change using black skin, but by changing the corresponding color of the club I am going to see.

Sem título.png

image.png.e34c6f288c4fc1d7a9233f16312c6d77.png

Pretty sure I've done something wrong here but I have lost the text on the buttons on this screen only.

Edit: Just realised I snipped detail out - this is the recruitment meeting screen.

Hi guys. I'm using the dark base skin and changed the profile pannels. I want to remove the scroll bars next to attributes,

spacer.png

player overview panel:

Spoiler

<panel>
	<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="90, 360,-1" offset="0" gap="2">
	</layout>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- Header with portrait & important info-->
	<widget class="player_personal_details_panel" id="ppdp" navigation_container="true" >
		<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
	</widget>

<!-- Middle row of large panels -->
	<container class="main_subtle_box">

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-9,-19" gap="15">
   		</layout>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
		<!-- Positions -->
		<widget class="player_positions_indicator_panel" id="ppi1" file="player/player positions indicator small horizontal" navigation_container="true" default_focus="true" >
		</widget>

<container class="inner_box" navigation_container="true">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
			<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0" gap="28" mode="distribute_equally" draw_vertical_dividers="true">
				<!-- Default: Attributes -->
				<record id="default_properties" file="player/player overview big selector panel" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true" />
				<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos1" minimum_width="580" default_width="-2" priority="2">
					<widget class="player_attributes_panel" id="patt" late_loading="true" dont_allow_custom_attribute_change_ranges="true">
						<translation id="title" translation_id="229822" type="use" value="Attributes" />
					</widget>

<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="pat1"/>
					<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="pat1"/>
					<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="pat1"/>
					<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="pat1"/>
				</container>
				<!-- Default: Biography -->
				<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos2" minimum_width="330" default_width="-1" priority="3">
					<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="phb1"/>
					<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="phb1"/>
					<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="phb1"/>
					<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="phb1"/>
				</container>
				<!-- Default: Comparison -->
				<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos3" minimum_width="330" default_width="-1" priority="4">
					<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="pscR"/>
					<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="pscR"/>
					<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="pscR"/>
					<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="pscR"/>
				</container>
			</container>
		</container>
	</container>

<container>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
		<!-- Smaller panels -->
		<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0" mode="distribute_equally" draw_horizontal_dividers="true">
			<global id="gap" name="ui.main_box_gap"/>
			<!-- 4 small panels -->
			<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0" minimum_height="85" priority="3" draw_vertical_dividers="true">

<record id="default_properties" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" minimum_width="290" default_width="-1"  />
				<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos9" priority="1" navigation_container="true" >
					<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="pTTS"/>
				</container>
				<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cosA" priority="2" navigation_container="true" >
					<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="pcon"/>
					<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="pcon"/>
					<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="pcon"/>
					<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="pcon"/>
				</container>
				<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cosB" priority="3" navigation_container="true" >
					<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="ptri"/>
					<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="ptri"/>
					<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="ptri"/>
					<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="ptri"/>
				</container>
				<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cosC" priority="4" navigation_container="true" >
					<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="pac1"/>
					<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="pac1"/>
					<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="PPtp"/>
					<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="PPtp"/>
				</container>
			</container>

<!-- 2 small panels and fitness-->
			<container minimum_height="150" priority="1">
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
				<record id="mask" alignment="vertical, left" top="180" bottom="140" width="200" file="backgrounds/pattern" offset_x="-300" offset_y="50"/>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0"  draw_vertical_dividers="true">

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos7" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" minimum_width="310" default_width="-1" priority="1"  navigation_container="true" >
						<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="Pfor"/>
						<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="Pfor"/>
						<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="Pfor"/>
						<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="Pfor"/>
					</container>
					<!-- Season stats-->
					<container class="main_box" width="650" priority="2" default_width="-3"  navigation_container="true" >
						<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcsp" file="player/player additional stats small">
							<record id="object_property">
								<list id="get_properties">
									<!-- Hide this panel if player is in inactive league-->
									<record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="hidn"/>
								</list>
							</record>
						</widget>
						<widget class="player_stats_panel" id="pssp" file="player/player stats small">
									<!-- Show this panel if player is in inactive league-->
									<record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="Shwn"/>
								</list>
							</record>
						</widget>
					</container>
					<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos8" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" minimum_width="310" default_width="-1" priority="3" navigation_container="true" >
					<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="Pcrs"/>
					<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="Pcrs"/>
					<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="Pcrs"/>
					<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="Pcrs"/>
				</container>
			</container>
			</container>
		</container>
	</container>
</panel>

player additional attributes panel

Spoiler

<!-- Panel displaying extra attributes a bout a player, for example condition, footedness etc -->
<!-- Meant to be used with a CLIENT_OBJECT_XML_PANEL -->
<panel>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
  <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top, extend" offset="5" gap="0"/>

<widget class="table" layout="-2, -1" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable" row_height="19" row_spacing="0">
    <list id="column_display_properties">
      <record index="0" left="10" sort_disabled="true"/>
      <record index="1" right="0" sort_disabled="true"/>
    </list>

<!--Asking Price-->
    <widget class="label" col="0" row="0" colour="white" alignment="left,can_scale">
      <translation id="text"  type="use"  translation_id="227778" value="Asking Price" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="value_label" row="0" column="1" alignment="centre,can_scale" style="semi_bold" size="xsmall" colour="grey 200">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pnar"/>
    </widget>

<!--CA-->
    <widget class="label" row="1" column="0" style="semi_bold" colour="orange 800">
      <string id="text" value="CA"/>
    </widget>
    <widget class="label" row="1" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" colour="orange 800">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="PCAB"/>
    </widget>

<!--RCA-->
    <widget class="label" row="2" column="0" style="semi_bold" colour="red 600">
      <string id="text" value="RCA"/>
    </widget>
    <widget class="label" row="2" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" colour="red 600">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="ERCA"/>
    </widget>

<!--PA-->
    <widget class="label" row="3" column="0" style="semi_bold" colour="orange 800">
      <string id="text" value="PA"/>
    </widget>
    <widget class="label" row="3" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" colour="orange 800">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="PPAB"/>
    </widget>

<!--adaptability-->
    <widget class="label" row="4" column="0" style="semi_bold" >
      <translation id="text" translation_id="227943" type="use" value="Adaptability" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="4" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold"  size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pada"/>
    </widget>

<!--ambition-->
    <widget class="label" row="5" col="0" style="semi_bold" size="9">
      <translation id="text" translation_id="293412" type="use" value="Ambition" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="5" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pamb"/>
    </widget>

<!--loyalty-->
    <widget class="label" row="6" col="0" style="semi_bold" >
      <translation id="text" translation_id="293414" type="use" value="Loyalty" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="6" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Ploy"/>
    </widget>

<!--pressure-->
    <widget class="label" row="7" col="0" style="semi_bold" size="9">
      <translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="293329" value="Pressure" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="7" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Ppre"/>
    </widget>

<!--professional-->
    <widget class="label" row="8" col="0" style="semi_bold" >
      <translation id="text" translation_id="293415" type="use" value="Professionalism" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="8" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Ppro"/>
    </widget>

<!--sportmanship-->
    <widget class="label" row="9" col="0" style="semi_bold" size="9">
      <translation id="text" translation_id="293416" type="use" value="Sportsmanship" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="9" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pspo"/>
    </widget>

<!--temperament-->
    <widget class="label" row="10" col="0" style="semi_bold" >
      <translation id="text" translation_id="349110" type="use" value="Temperament[COMMENT: how good a person is at keeping their temper]" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="10" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Ptem"/>
    </widget>

<!--controversy-->
    <widget class="label" row="11" col="0" style="semi_bold" size="9">
      <translation id="text" translation_id="293413" type="use" value="Controversy" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="11" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pcvy"/>
    </widget>

<!--consistency-->
    <widget class="label" row="12" col="0" style="semi_bold" >
      <translation id="text" translation_id="361095" type="use" value="Cons[COMMENT: column heading; short for Consistency]" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="12" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="PCON"/>
    </widget>

<!--dirtiness-->
    <widget class="label" row="13" col="0" style="semi_bold" size="9">
      <translation id="text" translation_id="230007" type="use" value="Dirtiness" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="13" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pdir"/>
    </widget>

<!--Important Matches-->
    <widget class="label" row="14" col="0" style="semi_bold" size="9">
      <translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="361157" value="Important Matches" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="14" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pimp"/>
    </widget>

<!--injury-->
    <widget class="label" row="15" col="0" style="semi_bold" size="9">
      <translation id="text" translation_id="230009" type="use" value="Injury Proneness" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="15" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pipr"/>
    </widget>

</widget>
</panel>

Can anyone help?

On 02/01/2021 at 19:17, arthmael said:

Hi guys. I'm using the dark base skin and changed the profile pannels. I want to remove the scroll bars next to attributes,

spacer.png

player overview panel:

Reveal hidden contents

<panel>
	<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="90, 360,-1" offset="0" gap="2">
	</layout>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- Header with portrait & important info-->
	<widget class="player_personal_details_panel" id="ppdp" navigation_container="true" >
	</widget>

<!-- Middle row of large panels -->
	<container class="main_subtle_box">

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-9,-19" gap="15">
   		</layout>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
		<!-- Positions -->
		<widget class="player_positions_indicator_panel" id="ppi1" file="player/player positions indicator small horizontal" navigation_container="true" default_focus="true" >
		</widget>

<container class="inner_box" navigation_container="true">
			<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0" gap="28" mode="distribute_equally" draw_vertical_dividers="true">
				<!-- Default: Attributes -->
				<record id="default_properties" file="player/player overview big selector panel" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true" />
				<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos1" minimum_width="580" default_width="-2" priority="2">
					<widget class="player_attributes_panel" id="patt" late_loading="true" dont_allow_custom_attribute_change_ranges="true">
						<translation id="title" translation_id="229822" type="use" value="Attributes" />
					</widget>

<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="pat1"/>
					<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="pat1"/>
					<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="pat1"/>
					<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="pat1"/>
				</container>
				<!-- Default: Biography -->
				<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos2" minimum_width="330" default_width="-1" priority="3">
					<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="phb1"/>
					<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="phb1"/>
					<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="phb1"/>
					<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="phb1"/>
				</container>
				<!-- Default: Comparison -->
				<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos3" minimum_width="330" default_width="-1" priority="4">
					<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="pscR"/>
				</container>
			</container>
		</container>
	</container>

<container>
		<!-- Smaller panels -->
		<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0" mode="distribute_equally" draw_horizontal_dividers="true">
			<!-- 4 small panels -->
			<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0" minimum_height="85" priority="3" draw_vertical_dividers="true">

<record id="default_properties" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" minimum_width="290" default_width="-1"  />
				<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos9" priority="1" navigation_container="true" >
					<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="pTTS"/>
				</container>
				<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cosA" priority="2" navigation_container="true" >
					<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="pcon"/>
					<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="pcon"/>
					<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="pcon"/>
					<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="pcon"/>
				</container>
				<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cosB" priority="3" navigation_container="true" >
					<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="ptri"/>
					<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="ptri"/>
					<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="ptri"/>
					<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="ptri"/>
				</container>
				<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cosC" priority="4" navigation_container="true" >
					<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="pac1"/>
					<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="pac1"/>
					<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="PPtp"/>
					<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="PPtp"/>
				</container>
			</container>

<!-- 2 small panels and fitness-->
			<container minimum_height="150" priority="1">
				<record id="mask" alignment="vertical, left" top="180" bottom="140" width="200" file="backgrounds/pattern" offset_x="-300" offset_y="50"/>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0"  draw_vertical_dividers="true">

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos7" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" minimum_width="310" default_width="-1" priority="1"  navigation_container="true" >
						<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="Pfor"/>
						<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="Pfor"/>
						<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="Pfor"/>
						<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="Pfor"/>
					</container>
					<!-- Season stats-->
					<container class="main_box" width="650" priority="2" default_width="-3"  navigation_container="true" >

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcsp" file="player/player additional stats small">
									<!-- Hide this panel if player is in inactive league-->
									<record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="hidn"/>
								</list>
							</record>
						</widget>
						<widget class="player_stats_panel" id="pssp" file="player/player stats small">
									<!-- Show this panel if player is in inactive league-->
									<record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="Shwn"/>
								</list>
							</record>
						</widget>
					</container>
					<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos8" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" minimum_width="310" default_width="-1" priority="3" navigation_container="true" >
					<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="Pcrs"/>
					<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="Pcrs"/>
					<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="Pcrs"/>
					<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="Pcrs"/>
				</container>
			</container>
			</container>
		</container>
	</container>
</panel>

player additional attributes panel

Reveal hidden contents

<!-- Panel displaying extra attributes a bout a player, for example condition, footedness etc -->
<!-- Meant to be used with a CLIENT_OBJECT_XML_PANEL -->
<panel>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
  <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top, extend" offset="5" gap="0"/>

<widget class="table" layout="-2, -1" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable" row_height="19" row_spacing="0">
    <list id="column_display_properties">
      <record index="0" left="10" sort_disabled="true"/>
      <record index="1" right="0" sort_disabled="true"/>
    </list>

<!--Asking Price-->
    <widget class="label" col="0" row="0" colour="white" alignment="left,can_scale">
      <translation id="text"  type="use"  translation_id="227778" value="Asking Price" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="value_label" row="0" column="1" alignment="centre,can_scale" style="semi_bold" size="xsmall" colour="grey 200">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pnar"/>
    </widget>

<!--CA-->
    <widget class="label" row="1" column="0" style="semi_bold" colour="orange 800">
      <string id="text" value="CA"/>
    </widget>
    <widget class="label" row="1" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" colour="orange 800">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="PCAB"/>
    </widget>

<!--RCA-->
    <widget class="label" row="2" column="0" style="semi_bold" colour="red 600">
      <string id="text" value="RCA"/>
    </widget>
    <widget class="label" row="2" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" colour="red 600">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="ERCA"/>
    </widget>

<!--PA-->
    <widget class="label" row="3" column="0" style="semi_bold" colour="orange 800">
      <string id="text" value="PA"/>
    </widget>
    <widget class="label" row="3" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" colour="orange 800">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="PPAB"/>
    </widget>

<!--adaptability-->
    <widget class="label" row="4" column="0" style="semi_bold" >
      <translation id="text" translation_id="227943" type="use" value="Adaptability" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="4" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold"  size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pada"/>
    </widget>

<!--ambition-->
    <widget class="label" row="5" col="0" style="semi_bold" size="9">
      <translation id="text" translation_id="293412" type="use" value="Ambition" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="5" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pamb"/>
    </widget>

<!--loyalty-->
    <widget class="label" row="6" col="0" style="semi_bold" >
      <translation id="text" translation_id="293414" type="use" value="Loyalty" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="6" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Ploy"/>
    </widget>

<!--pressure-->
    <widget class="label" row="7" col="0" style="semi_bold" size="9">
      <translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="293329" value="Pressure" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="7" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Ppre"/>
    </widget>

<!--professional-->
    <widget class="label" row="8" col="0" style="semi_bold" >
      <translation id="text" translation_id="293415" type="use" value="Professionalism" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="8" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Ppro"/>
    </widget>

<!--sportmanship-->
    <widget class="label" row="9" col="0" style="semi_bold" size="9">
      <translation id="text" translation_id="293416" type="use" value="Sportsmanship" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="9" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pspo"/>
    </widget>

<!--temperament-->
    <widget class="label" row="10" col="0" style="semi_bold" >
      <translation id="text" translation_id="349110" type="use" value="Temperament[COMMENT: how good a person is at keeping their temper]" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="10" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Ptem"/>
    </widget>

<!--controversy-->
    <widget class="label" row="11" col="0" style="semi_bold" size="9">
      <translation id="text" translation_id="293413" type="use" value="Controversy" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="11" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pcvy"/>
    </widget>

<!--consistency-->
    <widget class="label" row="12" col="0" style="semi_bold" >
      <translation id="text" translation_id="361095" type="use" value="Cons[COMMENT: column heading; short for Consistency]" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="12" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="PCON"/>
    </widget>

<!--dirtiness-->
    <widget class="label" row="13" col="0" style="semi_bold" size="9">
      <translation id="text" translation_id="230007" type="use" value="Dirtiness" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="13" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pdir"/>
    </widget>

<!--Important Matches-->
    <widget class="label" row="14" col="0" style="semi_bold" size="9">
      <translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="361157" value="Important Matches" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="14" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pimp"/>
    </widget>

<!--injury-->
    <widget class="label" row="15" col="0" style="semi_bold" size="9">
      <translation id="text" translation_id="230009" type="use" value="Injury Proneness" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="attribute_label" row="15" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" size="11">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pipr"/>
    </widget>

</widget>
</panel>

Can anyone help?

You need to increase the size of the middle container including the attributes. 

increase the value of the “360” to “370” or higher number almost top of the player overview panel, save the file and reload the skin. 

Hello!

Thanks for the skin.
I am looking for the base skin 21 in the original purple color (I just love that color being a Fiorentina fan eheh).
I am perfectly fine with the FM 21 base dark skin but how can I get it in the original purple color? Thank you.

10 hours ago, Gia7x said:

Hello!

Thanks for the skin.
I am looking for the base skin 21 in the original purple color (I just love that color being a Fiorentina fan eheh).
I am perfectly fine with the FM 21 base dark skin but how can I get it in the original purple color? Thank you.

If you want the Purple Default Skin you just need the Default Base Skin from the opening post.

If you want a Dark version of the Purple Skin (i.e. you want the Purple skin but you don't want the white inbox) then download the Default Base Skin and in the settings file near the top of the file you'll see six lines with various card colours declared on those lines on each of these lines for the three that have fg in the name change that bit to read bg, and in the three that have bg in the name change to read fg.

So you'd change the code from;

<colour name="card fg lighter" 				value="rgb(94,70,121)"/>
<colour name="card fg" 					value="rgb(56,36,78)"/>
<colour name="card fg darker" 				value="rgb(37,19,55)"/>
<colour name="card bg lighter" 				value="rgb(255,255,255)"/>
<colour name="card bg" 					value="rgb(244,244,244)"/>
<colour name="card bg darker" 				value="rgb(205,205,205)"/>

To:

<colour name="card bg lighter" 					value="rgb(94,70,121)"/>
<colour name="card bg" 						value="rgb(56,36,78)"/>
<colour name="card bg darker" 					value="rgb(37,19,55)"/>
<colour name="card fg lighter" 					value="rgb(255,255,255)"/>
<colour name="card fg" 						value="rgb(244,244,244)"/>
<colour name="card fg darker" 					value="rgb(205,205,205)"/>

And that will flip the Inbox/Scouting screens so they are dark like the rest of the skin.

14 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

If you want the Purple Default Skin you just need the Default Base Skin from the opening post.

If you want a Dark version of the Purple Skin (i.e. you want the Purple skin but you don't want the white inbox) then download the Default Base Skin and in the settings file near the top of the file you'll see six lines with various card colours declared on those lines on each of these lines for the three that have fg in the name change that bit to read bg, and in the three that have bg in the name change to read fg.

So you'd change the code from;

<colour name="card fg lighter" 				value="rgb(94,70,121)"/>
<colour name="card fg" 					value="rgb(56,36,78)"/>
<colour name="card fg darker" 				value="rgb(37,19,55)"/>
<colour name="card bg lighter" 				value="rgb(255,255,255)"/>
<colour name="card bg" 					value="rgb(244,244,244)"/>
<colour name="card bg darker" 				value="rgb(205,205,205)"/>

To:

<colour name="card bg lighter" 					value="rgb(94,70,121)"/>
<colour name="card bg" 						value="rgb(56,36,78)"/>
<colour name="card bg darker" 					value="rgb(37,19,55)"/>
<colour name="card fg lighter" 					value="rgb(255,255,255)"/>
<colour name="card fg" 						value="rgb(244,244,244)"/>
<colour name="card fg darker" 					value="rgb(205,205,205)"/>

And that will flip the Inbox/Scouting screens so they are dark like the rest of the skin.

Thanks for your answer. I am basically fine with the default purple skin. The only things is that I am using the background pictures (stadiums, flags and competions). So I just need the default skin with transparency that supports backgrounds. How could I do this?

25 minutes ago, Gia7x said:

Thanks for your answer. I am basically fine with the default purple skin. The only things is that I am using the background pictures (stadiums, flags and competions). So I just need the default skin with transparency that supports backgrounds. How could I do this?

In that case you just need to download the Default Base Skin, switch to it in-game and then follow these instructions to edit the transparency to suit:

I've only just noticed but the aggregate score isn't showing correctly, the font the same green colour (you can vaguely make it out) so it's not standing off the green block - any idea how to change this font to white so it's readable?

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot-2021-01-08-at-16-11-10.png

Edited by stevemc

On 08/01/2021 at 16:13, stevemc said:

I've only just noticed but the aggregate score isn't showing correctly, the font the same green colour (you can vaguely make it out) so it's not standing off the green block - any idea how to change this font to white so it's readable?

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot-2021-01-08-at-16-11-10.png

The Agg. Score by default uses the title colour set in the settings file, you can either change that or in the match score area panel xml file you'll need to change the set colour (or add colour="X" bits as default code doesn't set any colour) - agg score are controlled by the bits with the T1as and T2as ids (plus the bit in the middle for the -).

12 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

The Agg. Score by default uses the title colour set in the settings file, you can either change that or in the match score area panel xml file you'll need to change the set colour (or add colour="X" bits as default code doesn't set any colour) - agg score are controlled by the bits with the T1as and T2as ids (plus the bit in the middle for the -).

So like this in the match score area panel xml file ?

<widget class="text" id="T1as" font="title" alignment="right,centre_y" colour="white" auto_size="all"/>

<widget class="text" font="title" alignment="centre" text="-" auto_size="all"/>

<widget class="text" id="T2as" font="title" alignment="left,centre_y" colour="white" auto_size="all"/>

I can't check to see if it's worked, I'll have to check when I next have a agg. score game.

Edited by stevemc

Hello, guys. I use Michael's skin for several years and I noticed that this year's skin, when I go to several different clubs, this bar that I highlighted in red, changes color depending on the color of the club. Except that this year's dark base, all clubs go black. I would like to know if I can change using black skin, but by changing the corresponding color of the club I am going to see.

351717094_Semttulo.png.d97de26e3c1bbcc97060d9197b47f027.png

5 dakika önce, edukgama said:

Hello, guys. I use Michael's skin for several years and I noticed that this year's skin, when I go to several different clubs, this bar that I highlighted in red, changes color depending on the color of the club. Except that this year's dark base, all clubs go black. I would like to know if I can change using black skin, but by changing the corresponding color of the club I am going to see.

351717094_Semttulo.png.d97de26e3c1bbcc97060d9197b47f027.png

yes I want it too, who will help us

20 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Yes, you also need to add it to the middle line for the divider "-".

You should be able to check it works by watching the goals of a previously played two-legged match as the scoreboard should still show up the agg score.

Works perfectly, thank you!

14 minutes ago, bkeaton said:

how do ı change this to a vertical look?

a7a37af1bec855200c6ded7f9792056c.png

If you are using my Match Screens Mod then right click on the pitches to change their orientation.

If you are using a custom skin and cannot right click on them then deleting the match formation panel review xml file in the panels\match folder for your skin should revert them back to the default vertical status.

On 24/11/2020 at 17:44, michaeltmurrayuk said:

How To Edit The Fonts

Spoiler

The font settings are now controlled by the various files located inside the fonts folder. For the base skins I have included all the default font files to save you having to go look for them. To edit the fonts its just a case of changing the various variables declared in the fontxml files, whilst to change the actual font you copy the font you want to use to the font folder and then update the font names in the fontxml files to match your new font.

Like with FM20 FM21 also uses the fontxml file format, however the format of the files is the same and you can open them with the same program you use to read normal xml files, you'll just need to right click on the first file and select the open with option in Windows first to associate the files with the program you wish to use. NOTE: The game will not read them if you change them back to plain xml files.

How To Edit The Font Colours

The colour settings for each skin are controlled by the <skin name> settings xml file located inside the settings folder.

For the base skins I have copied in the relevant coding for you to change the various colours used by the skin – you just need to open the <skin name> settings xml file and locate the relevant line for the colour setting you wish to change – the colour names and comments should explain what the majority of the colours control.

The colours are declared in RGB values, that range from 0-255 where Red=255 Green=255 Blue=255 is white and Red=0 Green=0 Blue=0 is black.

To locate the RGB value of a colour you want to use you can either use a image editing program to obtain the RGB Value of the colour or type rgb values into google and it will bring up several websites that list the RGB Values for various colours.

Note that whilst this file contains most of the text colour settings, some items are hardcoded, others are determined by the individual xml files and some others are set by the xml files in the fonts folder.

Also if you have the Skin Cache on you can change some of the colours directly through the game from the Preferences -> Interface-> Skin Colours screen

FM20 made some changes to how the Skin Colours work and a full guide will follow, the main things are a change to how the RGB values are declared, and the order the colours appear in the file is now important, but for the purposes of the Base Skins nothing has really changed as you should just be adjusting existing values rather than adding new ones or moving existing ones.

How To Recolour The Game Colours

Like with the font colours these are now controlled via the files found in the settings folder, and are changed in the same way as the font colours.

For the base skins I have copied in the relevant coding for you to change the various colours used by the skin – you just need to open the <skin name> settings xml file and locate the relevant line for the colour setting you wish to change – the colour names and comments should explain what the majority of the colours control.

FM20 made some changes to how the Skin Colours work and a full guide will follow, the main things are a change to how the RGB values are declared, and the order the colours appear in the file is now important, but for the purposes of the Base Skins nothing has really changed as you should just be adjusting existing values rather than adding new ones or moving existing ones.

For your changes to take affect

If you have made any changes to the base skins (colours, fonts, graphics) to get your changes to show you’ll need to go into the Preferences -> Interface Menu and untick ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’ if it is ticked and then tick ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences’ then click confirm and your changes should be applied, if you have previously ticked and unticked the required boxes a 'Reload Skin' button should appear in the bottom left corner, if this button appears you can click that if the Confirm Button is greyed out.

Thank you for this guide, in the end changing the font of the skin I was using has been quite easy, as you simply have to modify the text.font.xml file and replace the various bold/italic options with your own, and most of the other files simply read the name of the font from the text.font.xml file

Edited by gooseta

Does anyone know how to change font sizes for individual .font.xml files? In the text.font.xml files it specifies a few font sizes and their values, I've tried copying those lines over into other files, but it has no effect?

19 hours ago, gooseta said:

Does anyone know how to change font sizes for individual .font.xml files? In the text.font.xml files it specifies a few font sizes and their values, I've tried copying those lines over into other files, but it has no effect?

Game should read the sizes from the other font files, just make sure you are pasting the code in-between the <record> and </record> lines in the existing file as that is the active area of the file, and that you have reloaded the skin.

If you have created your own file instead of editing an existing one make sure the file extension is fontxml as the game won't read the file otherwise, and you have correctly pointed to your font file in the xml files should be declared font="title" if the name of your font file is title.

If it's still not working then you'll need to check the panel xml file that displays the code as most likely there is either a size code their overriding the font file or the auto_size code is set.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, DDA said:

Can I expand this boxes?

2.png.0688af2c5b1ca5090545f0ffb136e2db.png

You can adjust the height by editing the tactics icon info panel overview xml file, for the width not easily as the game resizes them to fit, that tactics pitch is controlled by the pitch with tactics container xml file and you can try playing around with some of that code.

Both those files are located in the panels\tactics folder extracted from the panels fmf file.

@michaeltmurrayuk
Am I correct in thinking to alter the colours of the skin, the important text in the settings.xml file is just the beginning portion, this text: ? If so, I'm very confused by what the fg range(x) colours are, as well as the bg rangex are, in addition, are the "fg (colourname" simply there to define colours for the game, or would altering these alter the skin? Sorry if this is a basic question, I'm really just trying to modify the base skin with a couple of different colour schemes, mainly solarized and a pastel based scheme. Would the only values I needed to alter be from "card fg lighter" to "fg tertiary", and then from "bg lighter" to "bg negative"? Or would I have to go through the entire file and/or this entire section and alter the different colours, etc? Thank you and sorry if this is a really basic question, I'm new to skinning and just want to alter colours mainly, I'm fine with default panels and such.

EDIT: After reading a bit on your site about the light skin i think I sort of understand it now, so the beginning section is where you define colours as text variables, and then the rest of the document is where you input either text variables, or rgb colours. I just have a couple of questions, can you use RGB values throughout the document, or must you define them first at the beginning, and then use text variables? And secondly, what are the "fg range 1-20" and "bg range 1-20" colours? I understand designating the material colours, but what are these range colours? Finally, are there any areas in which you can only use the default colours from the colour palette.xml file (the material colours)? Also, where would using the opacity number in the rgb colour code be useful? Thank you

edit2: Also, at the beginning in the comments, you input fg as cyan 750 and purple 900 using rgb and wrote <!-- ~purple 900 Use as Match Title --> , <!-- ~cyan 750 Use as title --> , does this have any meaning? Also, I changed the colour of the star ratings, but this doesn't change the colour of the star ratings under 'role and duty' on the player page- I had a ctrl+f through the xml file, but couldn't find anything i thought applied to that, do you know how I can alter it?

Again, sorry for the basic questions!

Spoiler

<!-- Colour Scheme -->
	<!-- As you might have noticed FM21 has changed how the colours work, the colours declared as fg or bg act as the skins colour scheme and changing these will change the colour of the linked items further down, so in some cases you might only need to alter these values instead of loads of values -->

<!-- START Skin Theme Colours, fg - text, bg - baackgrounds -->

<!-- Foreground colours - used for text, icon etc -->
<colour name="fg lighter" 									value="rgb(94,70,121)"/>
<colour name="fg" 											value="rgb(56,36,78)"/>
<colour name="fg alpha" 									value="rgba(56,36,78,0.7)"/>
<colour name="fg darker" 									value="rgb(37,19,55)"/>

<colour name="fg info" 										value="rgb(39,103,192)"/>			<!-- ~blue 800 -->
<colour name="fg accent" 									value="rgb(20,141,154)"/>			<!-- ~cyan 750 Use as title -->
<colour name="fg tertiary" 									value="rgb(37,19,56)"/>				<!-- ~purple 900 Use as Match Title -->

<!-- Background colours - used for background, boxes etc -->
<colour name="bg lighter" 									value="grey 50"/>
<colour name="bg" 											value="grey 100"/>
<colour name="bg alpha" 									value="rgba(244,244,244,0.7)"/>
<colour name="bg darker" 									value="blue grey 50"/>

<colour name="bg small alpha" 								value="rgba(244,244,244,0.94)"/>

<colour name="bg info" 										value="rgb(138,194,255)"/>		<!-- ~blue 200 -->
<colour name="bg accent" 									value="blue grey 100"/>	
<colour name="bg tertiary" 									value="rgb(238,236,241)"/>		<!-- ~dp50 -->

<!-- use for subtle/faded stuff -->
<colour name="bg tertiary darker" 							value="rgb(183,170,194)"/>		<!-- ~dp200 -->

<!-- Card colours - used for places where the colours are inverted in the default skin. Inbox, Report cards, etc 
for light/dark skin just want to use normal bg/fg colours -->
<colour name="card fg lighter" 								value="fg lighter"/>
<colour name="card fg" 										value="fg"/>
<colour name="card fg darker" 								value="fg darker"/>
<colour name="card bg lighter" 								value="bg lighter"/>
<colour name="card bg" 										value="bg"/>
<colour name="card bg darker" 								value="bg darker"/>

<!-- END Skin Theme Colours -->

<!-- START Generic Theme Colours - base colours referenced elsewhere but shouldn't need to change as theme independent -->

<!-- Range Colours -->
  <colour name="fg range1" 																		value="rgb(183,0,5)" />
  <colour name="fg range2" 																		value="rgb(195,24,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range3" 																		value="rgb(195,30,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range4" 																		value="rgb(203,39,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range5" 																		value="rgb(204,51,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range6" 																		value="rgb(204,70,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range7" 																		value="rgb(196,90,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range8" 																		value="rgb(201,115,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range9" 																		value="rgb(201,141,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range10" 																	value="rgb(208,160,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range11" 																	value="rgb(195,169,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range12" 																	value="rgb(185,174,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range13" 																	value="rgb(171,175,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range14" 																	value="rgb(162,186,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range15" 																	value="rgb(125,174,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range16" 																	value="rgb(87,169,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range17" 																	value="rgb(48,179,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range18" 																	value="rgb(35,184,0)" />
  <colour name="fg range19" 																	value="rgb(0,184,20)" />
  <colour name="fg range20" 																	value="rgb(0,168,63)" />

<colour name="bg range1" 																		value="rgb(255,84,84)" />
  <colour name="bg range2" 																		value="rgb(255,92,78)" />
  <colour name="bg range3" 																		value="rgb(251,96,72)" />
  <colour name="bg range4" 																		value="rgb(255,108,73)" />
  <colour name="bg range5" 																		value="rgb(255,122,77)" />
  <colour name="bg range6" 																		value="rgb(255,135,71)" />
  <colour name="bg range7" 																		value="rgb(255,159,78)" />
  <colour name="bg range8" 																		value="rgb(255,178,74)" />
  <colour name="bg range9" 																		value="rgb(255,202,76)" />
  <colour name="bg range10" 																	value="rgb(255,214,79)" />
  <colour name="bg range11" 																	value="rgb(247,223,68)" />
  <colour name="bg range12" 																	value="rgb(248,238,76)" />
  <colour name="bg range13" 																	value="rgb(239,243,59)" />
  <colour name="bg range14" 																	value="rgb(196,222,22)" />
  <colour name="bg range15" 																	value="rgb(168,222,29)" />
  <colour name="bg range16" 																	value="rgb(147,221,32)" />
  <colour name="bg range17" 																	value="rgb(86,221,36)" />
  <colour name="bg range18" 																	value="rgb(73,230,35)" />
  <colour name="bg range19" 																	value="rgb(38,242,60)" />
  <colour name="bg range20" 																	value="rgb(10,255,111)" />

<!-- Theme Palette Colours -->
<!-- Alter shade of generic colours used in skin, light skin wants darker values here (higher numbers), dark skins want lighter (lower) -->
	<colour name="fg grey lighter" 														value="grey 600" />
	<colour name="fg grey" 																value="grey 700" />
	<colour name="fg grey darker" 														value="grey 800" />
	<colour name="fg blue grey lighter" 												value="blue grey 600" />
	<colour name="fg blue grey" 														value="blue grey 700" />
	<colour name="fg blue grey darker" 													value="blue grey 800" />	
  	<colour name="fg red lighter" 														value="red 600" />
	<colour name="fg red" 																value="red 700" />
	<colour name="fg red darker" 														value="red 800" />
  	<colour name="fg pink lighter" 														value="pink 600" />
	<colour name="fg pink" 																value="pink 700" />
	<colour name="fg pink darker" 														value="pink 800" />
  	<colour name="fg purple lighter" 													value="purple 600" />
	<colour name="fg purple" 															value="purple 700" />
	<colour name="fg purple darker" 													value="purple 800" />
	<colour name="fg deep purple lighter" 												value="deep purple 600" />
	<colour name="fg deep purple" 														value="deep purple 700" />
	<colour name="fg deep purple darker" 												value="deep purple 800" />
	<colour name="fg indigo lighter" 													value="indigo 600" />
	<colour name="fg indigo" 															value="indigo 700" />
	<colour name="fg indigo darker" 													value="indigo 800" />
  	<colour name="fg blue lighter" 														value="blue 600" />
	<colour name="fg blue" 																value="blue 700" />
	<colour name="fg blue darker" 														value="blue 800" />
  	<colour name="fg light blue lighter" 												value="light blue 600" />
	<colour name="fg light blue" 														value="light blue 700" />
	<colour name="fg light blue darker" 												value="light blue 800" />
  	<colour name="fg cyan lighter" 														value="cyan 600" />
	<colour name="fg cyan" 																value="cyan 700" />
	<colour name="fg cyan darker" 														value="cyan 800" />
  	<colour name="fg teal lighter" 														value="teal 600" />
	<colour name="fg teal" 																value="teal 700" />
	<colour name="fg teal darker" 														value="teal 800" />
  	<colour name="fg green lighter" 													value="green 600" />
	<colour name="fg green" 															value="green 700" />
	<colour name="fg green darker" 														value="green 800" />
	<colour name="fg light green lighter" 												value="light green 600" />
	<colour name="fg light green" 														value="light green 700" />
	<colour name="fg light green darker" 												value="light green 800" />
  	<colour name="fg lime lighter" 														value="lime 600" />
	<colour name="fg lime" 																value="lime 700" />
	<colour name="fg lime darker" 														value="lime 800" />
  	<colour name="fg yellow lighter" 													value="yellow 600" />
	<colour name="fg yellow" 															value="yellow 700" />
	<colour name="fg yellow darker" 													value="yellow 800" />
	<colour name="fg amber lighter" 													value="amber 600" />
	<colour name="fg amber" 															value="amber 700" />
	<colour name="fg amber darker" 														value="amber 800" />
  	<colour name="fg orange lighter" 													value="orange 600" />
	<colour name="fg orange" 															value="orange 700" />
	<colour name="fg orange darker" 													value="orange 800" />
	<colour name="fg deep orange lighter" 												value="deep orange 600" />
	<colour name="fg deep orange" 														value="deep orange 700" />
	<colour name="fg deep orange darker" 												value="deep orange 800" />
  	<colour name="fg brown lighter" 													value="brown 600" />
	<colour name="fg brown" 															value="brown 700" />
	<colour name="fg brown darker" 														value="brown 800" />

<!-- 200, 300, 400 are default -->
  	<colour name="bg grey lighter" 															value="grey 50" />
	<colour name="bg grey" 																	value="grey 100" />
	<colour name="bg grey darker" 															value="grey 200" />
	<colour name="bg blue grey lighter" 													value="blue grey 50" />
	<colour name="bg blue grey" 															value="blue grey 100" />
	<colour name="bg blue grey darker" 														value="blue grey 200" /> 
	<colour name="bg red lighter" 															value="red 50" />
	<colour name="bg red" 																	value="red 100" />
	<colour name="bg red darker" 															value="red 200" />
  	<colour name="bg pink lighter" 															value="pink 50" />
	<colour name="bg pink" 																	value="pink 100" />
	<colour name="bg pink darker" 															value="pink 200" />
  	<colour name="bg purple lighter" 														value="purple 50" />
	<colour name="bg purple" 																value="purple 100" />
	<colour name="bg purple darker" 														value="purple 200" />
  	<colour name="bg deep purple lighter" 												value="deep purple 50" />
	<colour name="bg deep purple" 														value="deep purple 100" />
	<colour name="bg deep purple darker" 												value="deep purple 200" />
	<colour name="bg indigo lighter" 													value="indigo 50" />
	<colour name="bg indigo" 															value="indigo 100" />
	<colour name="bg indigo darker" 													value="indigo 200" />
	<colour name="bg blue lighter" 															value="blue 50" />
	<colour name="bg blue" 																	value="blue 100" />
	<colour name="bg blue darker" 															value="blue 200" />
	<colour name="bg light blue lighter" 													value="light blue 50" />
	<colour name="bg light blue" 															value="light blue 100" />
	<colour name="bg light blue darker" 													value="light blue 200" />
  	<colour name="bg cyan lighter" 															value="cyan 50" />
	<colour name="bg cyan" 																	value="cyan 100" />
	<colour name="bg cyan darker" 															value="cyan 200" />
  	<colour name="bg teal lighter" 															value="teal 50" />
	<colour name="bg teal" 																	value="teal 100" />
	<colour name="bg teal darker" 															value="teal 200" />
	<colour name="bg green lighter" 														value="green 50" />
	<colour name="bg green" 																value="green 100" />
	<colour name="bg green darker" 															value="green 200" />
	<colour name="bg light green lighter" 													value="light green 50" />
	<colour name="bg light green" 															value="light green 100" />
	<colour name="bg light green darker" 													value="light green 200" />
  	<colour name="bg lime lighter" 															value="lime 50" />
	<colour name="bg lime" 																	value="lime 100" />
	<colour name="bg lime darker" 															value="lime 200" />
  	<colour name="bg yellow lighter" 														value="yellow 50" />
	<colour name="bg yellow" 																value="yellow 100" />
	<colour name="bg yellow darker" 														value="yellow 200" />
  	<colour name="bg orange lighter" 														value="orange 50" />
	<colour name="bg orange" 																value="orange 100" />
	<colour name="bg orange darker" 														value="orange 200" />
	<colour name="bg amber lighter" 													value="amber 50" />
	<colour name="bg amber" 															value="amber 100" />
	<colour name="bg amber darker" 														value="amber 200" />
	<colour name="bg deep orange lighter" 												value="deep orange 50" />
	<colour name="bg deep orange" 														value="deep orange 100" />
	<colour name="bg deep orange darker" 												value="deep orange 200" />
  	<colour name="bg brown lighter" 													value="brown 50" />
	<colour name="bg brown" 															value="brown 100" />
	<colour name="bg brown darker" 														value="brown 200" />

<!-- mg are for mid range colours best used where something has to be used for bg and text -->
	<!-- Note that this aren't currently used that much, mainly there for future proofing -->																				  
	<colour name="mg grey lighter" 														value="grey 300" />
	<colour name="mg grey" 																	value="grey 400" />
	<colour name="mg grey darker" 															value="grey 500" />
	<colour name="mg blue grey lighter" 													value="blue grey 300" />
	<colour name="mg blue grey" 															value="blue grey 400" />
	<colour name="mg blue grey darker" 														value="blue grey 500" /> 
	<colour name="mg red lighter" 															value="red 300" />
	<colour name="mg red" 																	value="red 400" />
	<colour name="mg red darker" 															value="red 500" />
  	<colour name="mg pink lighter" 															value="pink 300" />
	<colour name="mg pink" 																	value="pink 400" />
	<colour name="mg pink darker" 															value="pink 500" />
  	<colour name="mg purple lighter" 														value="purple 300" />
	<colour name="mg purple" 																value="purple 400" />
	<colour name="mg purple darker" 														value="purple 500" />
  	<colour name="mg deep purple lighter" 													value="deep purple 300" />
	<colour name="mg deep purple" 															value="deep purple 400" />
	<colour name="mg deep purple darker" 													value="deep purple 500" />
	<colour name="mg indigo lighter" 														value="indigo 300" />
	<colour name="mg indigo" 																value="indigo 400" />
	<colour name="mg indigo darker" 														value="indigo 500" />
	<colour name="mg blue lighter" 															value="blue 300" />
	<colour name="mg blue" 																	value="blue 400" />
	<colour name="mg blue darker" 															value="blue 500" />
	<colour name="mg light blue lighter" 													value="light blue 300" />
	<colour name="mg light blue" 															value="light blue 400" />
	<colour name="mg light blue darker" 													value="light blue 500" />
  	<colour name="mg cyan lighter" 															value="cyan 300" />
	<colour name="mg cyan" 																	value="cyan 400" />
	<colour name="mg cyan darker" 															value="cyan 500" />
  	<colour name="mg teal lighter" 															value="teal 300" />
	<colour name="mg teal" 																	value="teal 400" />
	<colour name="mg teal darker" 															value="teal 500" />
	<colour name="mg green lighter" 														value="green 300" />
	<colour name="mg green" 																value="green 400" />
	<colour name="mg green darker" 															value="green 500" />
	<colour name="mg light green lighter" 													value="light green 300" />
	<colour name="mg light green" 															value="light green 400" />
	<colour name="mg light green darker" 													value="light green 500" />
  	<colour name="mg lime lighter" 															value="lime 300" />
	<colour name="mg lime" 																	value="lime 400" />
	<colour name="mg lime darker" 															value="lime 500" />
  	<colour name="mg yellow lighter" 														value="yellow 300" />
	<colour name="mg yellow" 																value="yellow 400" />
	<colour name="mg yellow darker" 														value="yellow 500" />
  	<colour name="mg orange lighter" 														value="orange 300" />
	<colour name="mg orange" 																value="orange 400" />
	<colour name="mg orange darker" 														value="orange 500" />
	<colour name="mg amber lighter" 													value="amber 300" />
	<colour name="mg amber" 															value="amber 400" />
	<colour name="mg amber darker" 														value="amber 500" />
	<colour name="mg deep orange lighter" 												value="deep orange 300" />
	<colour name="mg deep orange" 														value="deep orange 400" />
	<colour name="mg deep orange darker" 												value="deep orange 500" />
  	<colour name="mg brown lighter" 													value="brown 300" />
	<colour name="mg brown" 															value="brown 400" />
	<colour name="mg brown darker" 														value="brown 500" />

<colour name="fg positive" 										value="fg green darker"/>
	<colour name="fg alert" 										value="fg orange"/>	<!-- also used as highlight on dugout -->
	<colour name="fg negative" 										value="fg red darker"/>

<colour name="bg positive"										value="bg green lighter"/>
	<colour name="bg alert" 										value="bg orange"/>
	<colour name="bg negative" 										value="bg red lighter"/>

Edited by gooseta

Em 04/02/2021 em 13:56, michaeltmurrayuk disse:

You can adjust the height by editing the tactics icon info panel overview xml file, for the width not easily as the game resizes them to fit, that tactics pitch is controlled by the pitch with tactics container xml file and you can try playing around with some of that code.

Both those files are located in the panels\tactics folder extracted from the panels fmf file.

@michaeltmurrayuk, still on that same note and screen, how can I make the shirts bigger (in my case, the player faces that I use there), please?

@DDA, what font are you using on your skin? Looks fantastic.

Edited by lugui

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using Dark Base 21 Skin v1.2. My skills with skins are, well, I know how to use them.

First, I'm talking about a piece of information that can be found from player's info screen, and there 'Scout Summary'. In 'Recommendation' there are two text lines something like "Currently operating ... league level. He has the potential ... in the future. Would be ... signing."

I find that 'Would be ... signing.' line a bit useless. Also those points scouts give are misleading. So, I would liketo get that 'Currently operating ... league level. He has the potential ... in the future.' line to be seen easier.

Do you know if that Scout Summary Recommendation text line could be seen in a View? What field name would that be?

Could you add that line into info box that appears, when hovering mouse over Scout Recommendation (points)? In that info box there already is that text line 'Would be a ... signing.'

Or something... Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/04/2021 at 11:37, Zeenan said:

Does anyone know how to change the color to be the correct team colors in the player profile? Or change the opacity of the box?

fm21.jpg

This is affected by player personal details panel.xml

18 hours ago, tem said:

do you know where i can find all default panels? or i just need competition team stats panel for fm 21, thanks

You can extract all the default panels from the Resource Archiver (available to download in Steam)

10 hours ago, keysi said:

This is affected by player personal details panel.xml

thanks alot!! however the scouting section is still in white text for all teams, and i have no clue about how to put the correct code in the player personal details panel.xml file, would appreciate alot to get help with this

Skärmbild 2021-04-08 000019.png

10 hours ago, Zeenan said:

thanks alot!! however the scouting section is still in white text for all teams, and i have no clue about how to put the correct code in the player personal details panel.xml file, would appreciate alot to get help with this

Skärmbild 2021-04-08 000019.png

That's part of the Scout/Coach report so you have to edit the player scout reports small.xml (the line 203 in the player personal details panel.xml tells it to you).

You have to edit the colour values of the icon/button and text.

Anyone got idea how to change polygon colors to something that is not abomination?

Before there was a list element in xml with the name of ring_colors, but cant get it to work here.

Cheers

edit: Ive actually just copied my old file and it worked, cache was left enabled thats why it didnt work. Download it and rest your eyes

image.png.f8a2955e505d58b8ffb6dd5ff8a67ff4.png

player attribute analyser outfield.xml player attribute analyser goalkeeper.xml

Edited by velja