MacBook resolution and Interface Zoom

I'm playing on a Macbook Pro with a 2880x1800 display but the highest resolution option is 1440x900. And that would not be that big of the problem if there was a zoom option between 50 and 85%. 50 is way too small and with 85% I miss out on Information that I got in last years game on some screens.

This was raised in the bugs forum during the beta release, doesn't look like it has been fixed or has been removed from this year. I too play on a macbook and usually there is an option to "Use Retina Display" which then allows more zoom options

Although the game itself looks amazing, the 85% zoom on my Macbook Pro makes it look kind of cartoonish and I don't like it very much. 50% is too small to read. 70-75% would be great, but it doesn't seem like that will be an option this year, sadly.

4 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

This is not the same issue. Everything works fine it's just the missing of more Zoom options makes the interface less clear than in FM20

2 minutes ago, banjomike said:

This is not the same issue. Everything works fine it's just the missing of more Zoom options makes the interface less clear than in FM20

Agree, everything is as it should be yet we don't have the option of 75% as we did in FM20. Scouting wise with my custom view i can't see as many stats or players within the list.