Hi,

I'm managing Bristol Rovers in league 1 summer 2021, just finished a season. Anyone that I try to sign that isnt a free agent I get the attached message. It means I literally cant register anyone for 6 months unless its a free agent, I can't see why either?1822157644_Screenshot2020-11-24at22_16_29.thumb.png.9b961a1fe110773536357f34f07860c8.png

• SI Staff

Thanks for the info. 

There was an issue in beta that was causing this issue in saves created in the beta. You shouldn't encounter this past the summer transfer window that you are currently in. 

Please let us know if you have any further problems.

Cheers,

Ben 

I have played the beta with Leeds to the 2nd season with no problems, however when I try and sign anyone in the second season summer window, it says "cannot be registered for English Premier Division until 1/1/2022". I've only noticed it happening since 1st July onwards and did some digging and it applies to every player born before 2000. Any player younger than 20 can be bought with no issue, any player older and the same message in red appears within the transfer offer section. I'm not sure if it's a bug but at the moment, it is basically making the game unplayable due to not being able to transfer players for immediate registration. 

I have attached a screenshot below of the issue. 

Has anyone else encountered this issue in your saves? 

Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 01.30.48.png

• SI Staff

Hi @ChrisFM1995

There was a bug in the pre release beta which could lead to this issue being encountered in games started in the beta. We have put in a potential fix to stop this from happening in new games in full release. 

Whilst not an ideal scenario the issue should be resolved if you save the game and reload. The issue should only apply to the summer 2021 window. 

Please let us know if you have any further issues with this. 

Cheers,

Ben