Skin not showing

canberraguy

Hi, 

I have downloaded a skin (Dark Polish 21), extracted it and moved it to the skins folder in FM 21 but it does not show in game, only the default skin shows as an option. 

Any idea why this is occurring and how to fix? I have used skins in previous versions of FM and never had an issue. 

thanks in advance

@michaelmurrayuk i have same problem like author with another skin (i mean: Heffen Skin V2 which works fine for others); i've tried every single step from mentioned thread: deleting caches, changing UserData location but skin and logos still doesn't work for me. 

Any other solutions?

Edited by hypexman

2 hours ago, hypexman said:

@michaelmurrayuk i have same problem like author with another skin (i mean: Heffen Skin V2 which works fine for others); i've tried every single step from mentioned thread: deleting caches, changing UserData location but skin and logos still doesn't work for me. 

Any other solutions?

If you are using a MAC then the location where you put files has changed:

If you are on Windows you can try the trick of moving your User Data Location to a simple location (D:\FM for example) to see if that works (links are in my previous post).

If that doesn't work then post up screenshots of what you are trying to install, where you are installing it and what appears in game as that will help narrow down the issue.

Thanks all, I figured it out. When I downloaded and extracted the skin I just cut and pasted the whole folder into the skins folder. The folders as downloaded meant I had to click thru 2 folders to get to the config file, when I removed one of the folders it worked fine.