white text

adamh88

3 hours ago, adamh88 said:

a large number of messages that come to my inbox are white text so are unreadable. example being my season ticket sales update from the chairman or the response of no one being interested in a player who I have offered out.

All player names on 2d are bright white for me (when normally they are faded) maybe this is part of the same problem? 

1 hour ago, Lekan Odushola said:

Hi @adamh88 could you upload a screenshot of a couple of the messages and someone will look into this for you.

Link: 

How to Upload Files to us (sigames.com)

yeah here they are here. as you can see the text in top message is totally white so I can't read it. I'm using the default skin and I have deleted the cache a couple of times but it hasn't made a difference.

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 13.48.27.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 13.52.11.png

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, adamh88 said:

yeah here they are here. as you can see the text in top message is totally white so I can't read it. I'm using the default skin and I have deleted the cache a couple of times but it hasn't made a difference.

Hey
Sorry if you've already done this but you've said Cache - did you also delete the Preferences folder in the same place?
(That folder holds more information on skins than Cache, so out of the two I'd definitely recommend deleting that)

Just want to make sure, let me know please :)

35 minutes ago, Tony Garvey said:

Hey
Sorry if you've already done this but you've said Cache - did you also delete the Preferences folder in the same place?
(That folder holds more information on skins than Cache, so out of the two I'd definitely recommend deleting that)

Just want to make sure, let me know please :)

Yeah I’ve done both :thup: