Game flow not making sense after take over

Alannnnn

I am Barcelona and finished the first season. As with Barcelona, they elect a new president. One president promised the signings of Bentancour and Bernardo Silva. 

He won the election and he did indeed carry out making the signings on my behalf. He bid 68m for Bentancour and 199mil for Silva. 

I rejected/cancelled the bid a few days later, but accepted the Bentancour one as he was also thinking of getting a new manager in - which he also stated during winning election.

A few weeks later I get a message with the following  screen attached. It doesn't actually correlated to what happened.  By the time of the last screen shot, we had already signed Bentancour and rejected the Bernardo bid; with none pending.

EDIT: Manuel Barla is actually classed as a scout/director in game, so that states why he was removed as scout and not director. Probably missed data bug.

pre.png

post elec.png

• SI Staff
8 hours ago, Alannnnn said:

I am Barcelona and finished the first season. As with Barcelona, they elect a new president. One president promised the signings of Bentancour and Bernardo Silva. 

He won the election and he did indeed carry out making the signings on my behalf. He bid 68m for Bentancour and 199mil for Silva. 

I rejected/cancelled the bid a few days later, but accepted the Bentancour one as he was also thinking of getting a new manager in - which he also stated during winning election.

A few weeks later I get a message with the following  screen attached. It doesn't actually correlated to what happened.  By the time of the last screen shot, we had already signed Bentancour and rejected the Bernardo bid; with none pending.

EDIT: Manuel Barla is actually classed as a scout/director in game, so that states why he was removed as scout and not director. Probably missed data bug.

pre.png

post elec.png

Hi @Alannnnn

Do you have a save game from before this happened you could upload?

Thanks,
Dan