So I am the Holland manager but for some reason I am getting French Internationals like Kurt Zouma, Raphael Varane etc come up as suggestions to call up and are on my national pool for some reason.

Where do I report this bug ?

image.thumb.png.1e49b6a0696a6ae5bccf79cef48315c7.png

image.thumb.png.610c7c6ef313b5896de677e0d383cdea.png

They aren't in the Holland squad when I check though.

10 hours ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

So I am the Holland manager but for some reason I am getting French Internationals like Kurt Zouma, Raphael Varane etc come up as suggestions to call up and are on my national pool for some reason.

Where do I report this bug ?

image.thumb.png.1e49b6a0696a6ae5bccf79cef48315c7.png

image.thumb.png.610c7c6ef313b5896de677e0d383cdea.png

They aren't in the Holland squad when I check though.

Hi @Ronaldo Beckham

Are you able to upload your save showing the issue?

Was unable to reproduce this one. Does it still happen if you remove the custom skin?

Cheers,
Dan

19 minutes ago, Daniel Wells said:

Hi @Ronaldo Beckham

Are you able to upload your save showing the issue?

Was unable to reproduce this one. Does it still happen if you remove the custom skin?

Cheers,
Dan

Yeah here is the link.

https://mega.nz/file/AMoFhAQT#WJER97UcIBgnaQAMtuc5Q4Zpf23DuZlJhXTJPOp5Llc

I have reported it in the user interface section on the bugs forum if you want to look.

1 minute ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Yeah here is the link.

https://mega.nz/file/AMoFhAQT#WJER97UcIBgnaQAMtuc5Q4Zpf23DuZlJhXTJPOp5Llc

I have reported it in the user interface section on the bugs forum if you want to look.

Thanks.
Can you please upload it to SI Cloud as we can't use other file sharing sites: 

Thanks,
Dan

1 hour ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Ok I have just done that, the file is called Richard Boydkamp.

Thanks. Had a look and couldn't reproduce it with the save (without the skin). I could see players were in the national pool who shouldn't be but I was unable to add anyone.

Have you got an earlier save from soon after you took the Holland job?

Dan

Just now, Daniel Wells said:

Thanks. Had a look and couldn't reproduce it with the save (without the skin). I could see players were in the national pool who shouldn't be but I was unable to add anyone.

Have you got an earlier save from soon after you took the Holland job?

Dan

No cos I started as Ajax and Holland joint manager even though the save says Unemployed save.

So you think its the skin I am using or the graphics ?

1 minute ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

No cos I started as Ajax and Holland joint manager even though the save says Unemployed save.

So you think its the skin I am using or the graphics ?

Yeah I think it might be the skin is adding buttons where normally you wouldn't have them so its a cosmetic rather than gameplay issue. I will pass on the save to the dev team to take a look to be sure. 

To confirm, it appears you can add them to the pool and squad but it doesn't actually add them to squad  (you can't use these players in matches) ?

Dan

16 minutes ago, Daniel Wells said:

Yeah I think it might be the skin is adding buttons where normally you wouldn't have them so its a cosmetic rather than gameplay issue. I will pass on the save to the dev team to take a look to be sure. 

To confirm, it appears you can add them to the pool and squad but it doesn't actually add them to squad  (you can't use these players in matches) ?

Dan

Yeah they are in my national pool and it says they are in my squad but if you look into the squad they aren't in there. 

Like you said its probably a cosmetic issue which I assumed it would be but just thought I would bring it up in case it wasn't.

Thanks for looking into this for me.