See a real difference in playing styles depending on level

Valleyg

I watch a fair amount of lower league football as well as Premier league. My team is in in league 1. I would like to really be able to see the difference in playing styles between various teams especially at different levels. 

In real life, good premier league teams have passing success generally 80 per cent and above, championship 70 per cent and so on.

In fm, it feels like you watch games in league 2 and they can all pass the ball like Barcelona. 

I would like to see a lot more lower league teams lose possession more than high quality teams, not be able to keep possession as well, and often have a more direct approach when under pressure.

I would like to see more messy goals lower down in the game. If you watch the highlights from league 2, there are a lot of scrappy goals, poked in from 3 yards. It feels like there aren't many mistakes in the game, rarely seeing things like a keeper passing it straight to a striker, or a defence that can't clear its own 6 yard box before a 2 yard toe poke is scored. 

I would like composure to be a real attribute that you can see have an affect in the me, so that high quality players in top divisions are more likely to retain possession and find a good pass, and lower composure players in lower divisions are more likely to clear their lines, hit a long pass, play a bad pass across their back line.

I'd like to see a more varied representation of the football I watch mirrored in the match engine. If I watch the average league 1 game you don't see many parts of the game where 1 team passes 10, 20 times calmly keeping possession...it would be great if the Premier league felt like the Premier league and league 2 felt like league 2 in the game, and you could really tell the difference in both the match engine and the statistics. In my current league 1 save, the passing is like watching a Barcelona Madrid game, I want to see some real league 1 football in the game, which is a lot of effort, running and for the most part misplaced passes, mistakes, comical defending, and also some bits of quality football thrown in. Statistically lower down you go in real life, the worse the passing gets and I'd like to see that in the game.

2 hours ago, destmez said:

First Touch ➡️ Animations 

Skills ➡️ Animations

Dribble ➡️ Animations

Body Contact ➡️ Animations

Différent Tacles ➡️ Animations

Lower League 

Not exactly sure what you are trying to say as you haven't written in full sentences. I guess you are saying the animations are different? That wasn't my point at all. I just played another league 1 game of my save  on full match and it looks like you are watching the best teams in the world at times. 30, 40 passes pinging around like they are prime 1970s Brazil. I watch a lot of league 1 football and it doesn't look like that. It looks the same whether you play teams who are supposed to be direct, tika taka, whatever division you play, they can all pass the ball and keep possession like the best teams in the world. That doesn't happen irl.

12 minutes ago, Valleyg said:

Not exactly sure what you are trying to say as you haven't written in full sentences. I guess you are saying the animations are different? That wasn't my point at all. I just played another league 1 game of my save  on full match and it looks like you are watching the best teams in the world at times. 30, 40 passes pinging around like they are prime 1970s Brazil. I watch a lot of league 1 football and it doesn't look like that. It looks the same whether you play teams who are supposed to be direct, tika taka, whatever division you play, they can all pass the ball and keep possession like the best teams in the world. That doesn't happen irl

I agree 

• 2 months later...