U23 & U18 Assistant Managers do not appear in coach training assignments

This issue was reported by me and several others in FM Beta Bugs sections (several similar threads, examples) but never addressed. Still exists in full release version...

Jon Harley is the Chelsea U23 Assistant Manager but does not appear in coaching assisgnments. If you go to U23 training, coaches, edit coach assignments he should appear....but does not.

He does not appear in 1st team coach assignments or U18 assignments either - all other U23 coaches do.....

James Simmonds Chelsea U18 Assistant Manager does not appear in U18 coach assignments either.

Seems to be issue with Assistant Managers of U23 & U18 teams....Hopefully a fairly easy fix.

My workaround in beta was to offer immediate mutual termination to them, recruit new coaches to their roles. The newly recruited coaches duly appeared in coaching assignments as expected.

Hopefully the same fix will work for now in full game but issue does need looking at and fixing....

I’m having the same problem managing Manchester United. Colin Little is the U18 Assistant Manager but he’s not showing up when I’m assigning training to coaches (which sucks because he’s a 4* coach). All of the other U18 coaches are fine.

Is there a patch imminent to solve some of the issues?

Been waiting since launch for a fix for U23 & U18 Assistant Managers being able to do coaching responsibilities in training. There's been 3 hotfixes now and still nothing. When is this going to be fixed!?

Been waiting since launch for a fix for U23 & U18 Assistant Managers being able to do coaching responsibilities in training. There's been 3 hotfixes now and still nothing. When is this going to be fixed!?

@Clazzawell, bad news.. It was already reported by many and acknowledged as a bug that, there are several issues with U23 & U18 responsibilities & options in FM20, but here we are.

And when I added a new replies in a few related bug threads - after seeing that it still remains unfixed in FM21 Beta, the topics were suddenly gone deleted/hidden  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...