Football Manager 2021 Mobile *Official* Feedback Thread!

• Administrators

Extremely proud and delighted to say that Football Manager 2021 Mobile is out now!

As always this is the thread to raise all feedback, thoughts and general game discussion about the latest FM Mobile. 

If you encounter any game bugs, please raise them in our FM Mobile 2021 Bugs Forum

Before you charge your phone batteries and get started with feedback, just a few things to bear in mind:

• Please try to keep any feedback constructive. Help us to help you by giving details. 
  • Respect other opinions. We don't expect you to agree with everyone, but take the time to read and respect their position.
  • Let everyone have their say. Again you don't have to agree with them, or even have to engage with them. 

Above all, enjoy the game, have wonderful careers and whether you win, lose or draw, remember there's always time for one more game...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All good so far. With the formation suggestions I assume that this will change depending on who head coach is but will it also depend on what type of players you have in your squad?

Also on 29 August 2020 game time I see a news story saying that Jack Grealish in my Villa squad has been called up to the Croatia Squad! Hmm... I thought. I checked the Croatia squad and he’s not in there because he’s actually in the England squad as one would expect.

• SI Staff
33 minutes ago, Vane said:

Also on 29 August 2020 game time I see a news story saying that Jack Grealish in my Villa squad has been called up to the Croatia Squad! Hmm... I thought. I checked the Croatia squad and he’s not in there because he’s actually in the England squad as one would expect.

This has already been fixed internally.

• SI Staff
9 minutes ago, Ejima2 said:

Please I would like to edit reserve tactics also I would like to know how to change the menu type from the grid... other wise this is an awesome game

Feel free to log the editing reserve tactics in the Feature Requests forum.

What device do you have? If it's a device that supports both grid and side menu, you can do this via the UI settings.

• SI Staff
18 minutes ago, Alari Naylor said:

What device do you have? If it's a device that supports both grid and side menu, you can do this via the UI settings.

To use the 'side menu' your device has to be above a specific resolution (which isn't that hi-def, but it can't be say 800x480 etc.)

Love the fact that the badges now aren't just some circles with colours, there's diversity, don't even feel the need to go look for official badges like in previous versions. 

On another note there seems to have been some mix up with the team in the screenshot, it's just Vilaverdense FC, not sure where that "Lank" came from. 

Screenshot_2020-11-24-02-47-45-635_com.sega.score.jpg

Edited by Hildor

2 hours ago, Zoot said:

Is it really not compatible accross devices like some say in review in google play store? Do i need to buy it again if i buy new phone?

If you use the same Google account with a new phone, the game will be in your library on the play store 

1. When assigning squad numbers, the numbers are impossible to read for Barcelona (have not tried any other teams)
2. Friendlies that are arranged during international breaks should be automatically canceled (or moved). Or you should be given the option to cancel them. No value playing a friendly when you don't have any players to play it.

1 hour ago, juksemikkel said:

1. When assigning squad numbers, the numbers are impossible to read for Barcelona (have not tried any other teams)
2. Friendlies that are arranged during international breaks should be automatically canceled (or moved). Or you should be given the option to cancel them. No value playing a friendly when you don't have any players to play it.

You do have the option to cancel

Just now, Curtneedsaride said:

Is there a way to enter your actual age in the game setup? I’ve gone through it a few times, but haven’t seen it and end up being 50 years old when I take over at my selected club. 

I think that is to make the game last 30 years without you either dying or retiring at 50

• SI Staff
33 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Guys can someone help me and tell me how can i send players from my club to,my affilliated club i dont see an option anywhere to do it?

Thank you very much in advance.

On the player profile select 'offer to clubs' and you'll find the affiliates as an option under transfer types.

• SI Staff
18 minutes ago, AndrewDriverNo1 said:

Hi @Marc Vaughan 👋🏻Loving the game this year! Some very cool additions! Is there a reason staff pictures don’t show up again this year? They work fine on Touch so it’s not the files, every other pic works except staff ones, like last year and does that mean changes.txt won’t work again?

I'll look into the staff pictures as I believe they should be working.

Good Evening @Marc Vaughan

Thank you again for another great installment in this fantastic series. 

Now I'm a sad person and I used to edit where the managers would transfer to and all sorts. But I can't see to find the managers page (Hall Of Fame last year) because this year its like a play store hall of fame. Is there a way to find managers without jobs or the top 50 managers? 

Thanks again in advance 👍

Hi Marc,

First impressions, what a beautiful game - and the injury prevalence now seems to be absolutely spot on 👍🏼

My only concern is that my teams physical condition seems to deteriorate rapidly after match 2 ...instead of towards the back end of the season like in FM21, has this been altered?

I have played one season and finished 12th with Chelsea as my team was unable to compete (regardless of formation)

Managed to keep my job also??

342A96D1-0E2F-4D63-8F9A-138DEC92CC7C.png

1FE5F190-ACDA-46FD-9E66-264CF56D416B.png

Edited by JohnyBruce

• SI Staff

My only concern is that my teams physical condition seems to deteriorate rapidly after match 2 ...instead of towards the back end of the season like in FM21, has this been altered?

Condition will be challenging to balance in the first season (players don't enter it quite as fit as they might normally and as in real-life the games fixture calendar is heavy) .. you'll find that you may have to rotate at times to avoid injuries ....  in real-life this is a challenge that managers are having to handle also, certain Liverpool managers have been fairly vocal about such things in recent weeks ;) 

You should find that once reasons are more 'normal' in duration and schedule that will settle down.

9 hours ago, casperzwaart100 said:

I think that is to make the game last 30 years without you either dying or retiring at 50

Why would that be the case? What’s different about my profile saying 80 or 65 when the game tells me I can’t play that save anymore? I’d just feel more immersed being given the option to be the age I’d like to be instead of always being 50 when I start managing. Oh well, I’ll pretend it just doesn’t say 50 I guess. 

1 hour ago, JohnyBruce said:

Hi Marc,

First impressions, what a beautiful game - and the injury prevalence now seems to be absolutely spot on 👍🏼

I have played one season and finished 12th with Chelsea as my team was unable to complete (regardless of formation)

Managed to keep my job also??

342A96D1-0E2F-4D63-8F9A-138DEC92CC7C.png

1FE5F190-ACDA-46FD-9E66-264CF56D416B.png

maybe try out 41221 vertical tiki taka, worked fine for me. And for defense 41221 fluid counter attack, managed to beat Bayern Munchen in 2 games

• SI Staff
6 hours ago, mike_mib said:

Please correct club badges! For example in the Portuguese league, the Sporting badge is completely wrong. It should be a lion, not swords.

We can only include official club badges where we hold a license for them I'm afraid.