Football Manager 2021 Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Novem9:

What I'm talking about. Million offers like this.

What a sence in this?

image.png.b40e5d8f1b2a9d53f0ba7d7434d0009b.png

• image.png.e1281c733246e57a3b52aa1e9b55c1dd.png

• image.png.d1202ba5dc2eb1d2e215d25293ebc79d.png

• image.png.ea50414e17320ed304a95c08f227836f.png

• image.png.286b8c42c62dd524432d5fcc3a89f78c.png

• image.png.6ce65015edcd0810a5cf7af14dc06d78.png

This is just wasting my time. Really spam in inbox by ridiculous offers

you can set tick the option that all offers under your asking price should be rejected. So you don't need to click through all of the offers. But to get a lot offers like this is pretty realistic.

Cheers

Daveincid

19 минут назад, Daveincid сказал:

you can set tick the option that all offers under your asking price should be rejected. So you don't need to click through all of the offers. But to get a lot offers like this is pretty realistic.

Cheers

Daveincid

Yes, but in other hand, it could be a good offer so I need to manage this things anyway. For example it will be offer which player wants so if it will be denied automatically, he will be unhappy and I ready to sell him for a good price, because I'm found a new player already.

Actually I use this option of autodeny for my captain and key players and many offers from clubs drop in inbox still, so this is not a solution in global meaning imo

Edited by Novem9

22 минуты назад, Manjusaka сказал:

Dribble-down-the-flank-and-crosses-blocked 2021

Can't agree. My fb and wm have many assists and finished crosses. Also I prefer game by center and feel free to realize this in fm21

1 hour ago, Novem9 said:

What a sence in this?

I know the offer is derisory, however they have left it open for negotiation.

Put in your counter offer and put the ball in their court. If they walk away then nothing lost.

6 минут назад, Os сказал:

I know the offer is derisory, however they have left it open for negotiation.

Put in your counter offer and put the ball in their court. If they walk away then nothing lost.

I tried with WH and Dortmund. They denied, but few days later sent me the same offer. Mb just a little better sometimes :) 

This is a strange negotiations:

- Your player's price 4.5, but we will pay 4.1
- I want 20.
- What about 4.6 ? :D 

Edited by Novem9

One thing that annoys me about FM is that you have to sometimes time your signings to match up with outgoing signings due to finances. For instance, I have a player leaving for 70m to Barcelona and have a replacement lined up for 40m, but cannot sign that replacement until the outgoing deal is done. I think there should be an opportunity there to perhaps speak to the board about going ahead with the deal as the money is coming in anyway.

There's a seriously poor double standard that is continuing to exist for transfers, and has been ramped up this year. 

AI clubs make one single stupidly low bid, and your player is throwing his toys everywhere, because you've rejected it. 

Even if you reject, there's absolutely no room for negotiation. They want that player far below his actual value. 

On the other hand, a player you've scouted and showed interest in all season long and tried your best to unsettle at an infinitely smaller team in a league below is unwilling to budge and will not push for a move at all, while they're asking for double the price, and unwilling to relent. 

Its a massively poor standard on this in FM21. 

Edited by MatthewS17

39 minutes ago, Costanino Hummels said:

Well, after 1 season with Wigan (I was promoted to Championship, the position number 20 being expected) and 3 seasons with Valencia CF, I have won the champions league, the league and the national cup. My forward Maxi Gomez has been the top scorer in all three seasons (a team that in real life struggles to be in the middle of the table).

I feel like this game doesn't convey emotion to me. It is a game without a soul. Here are the reasons:

-The AI does not pose any challenge for the user. The decisions they make are absurd as I expect the great teams to sign players consistently, make efficient tactical changes to fight my team and hire a coaching staff that lives up to their reputation.

-This leads me to talk about the DIFFICULTY of the game. Year after year I am noticing how the difficulty goes down. This is bad news for veteran FM players. Simply knowing how to place players with high morale and in a more or less acceptable position for the player, the job is done. I don't know if this is an SI strategy to attract customers, what I do know is that it will cause long-time loyal customers to get tired of spending money every year. My experience sharing FM with people who come from other manging games / football games is that they consider that the game has too many clicks (well, that's another story, for example I really appreciate the immersion that I am not feeling this year). Simply that type of user just wants to press a button and have his team score goals. Wrong SI strategy in my opinion.

Another note about the difficulty: the game is based on winning streaks / matches without losing streaks / matches without winning streaks, the latter being very rare.

-This leads me to talk about the ATTRIBUTES having almost no effect. I've come to use clearly offensive midfielders as a recovering midfielder and they've had disconcertingly positive stats. Something that already happened in previous FM. Experiments are known where people have used goalkeepers from the U23 team as forwards and have had positive results, scoring goals as true killlers.

- The game day experience is dire. Much information is missing. I can't move my players from the match screen, for example. I have to go through the tactics window for everything. The timeline has disappeared, something I used frequently. I am supposed to have my second coach by my side but I cannot consult him whenever I want (?). The tips disappear when a play is played and I cannot return to them.

Other aspects with which I am not going to elaborate much:

-Use a 4231 gegenpress, you will win everything and without physical consequences on your players. Take a starting eleven and repeat it, without doing rotations and you will win them all.
-The interface: a lot has already been said about how poorly implemented it is and how little intuitive it is.
-Press conferences: what a novelty so little useful. It is still repetitive and also now takes more time from me, its consequences being very little visible in the game.
-You cannot entrust anything to your employees because their actions are simply stupid. (an AI problem that has dragged the game year after year)

The only positive thing that would come out of this FM is the improvement of the ME. And although it needs to polish some details that give it more realism, I must say that it has been a great improvement over last year.

Last year I was one of the customers who said that I would not be fooled by this year's news and even then I fell into the trap. It will not happen again.

Pd: sorry for my english :)

Pretty much disagree with your entire post, FM is as easy or hard as you want it to be, success cannot be replicated with 100% success rate no matter what team you are. Luck plays a major part in this game and random events can have a major impact on your season for the worse or the good. 

5 minutes ago, iAlwaysWin said:

Prácticamente en desacuerdo con toda su publicación, FM es tan fácil o difícil como usted quiere, el éxito no se puede replicar con una tasa de éxito del 100% sin importar el equipo que sea. La suerte juega un papel importante en este juego y los eventos aleatorios pueden tener un gran impacto en tu temporada para bien o para mal. 

I have to say that random events are easily overcome by not saying that the number of injuries is very low. I'm not going to put a tactic that I don't like to play because that way it becomes a more difficult game.

As I said, I went up to the championship in the first season with Wigan. This is truly unreal. I was a coach with a national reputation.

6 minutes ago, Costanino Hummels said:

I have to say that random events are easily overcome by not saying that the number of injuries is very low. I'm not going to put a tactic that I don't like to play because that way it becomes a more difficult game.

As I said, I went up to the championship in the first season with Wigan. This is truly unreal. I was a coach with a national reputation.

Again one of those people that suggest what should and shouldn't be possible with said football team, anything is possible in FM, that's the whole point of the game.

58 minutes ago, MatthewS17 said:

There's a seriously poor double standard that is continuing to exist for transfers, and has been ramped up this year. 

AI clubs make one single stupidly low bid, and your player is throwing his toys everywhere, because you've rejected it. 

Even if you reject, there's absolutely no room for negotiation. They want that player far below his actual value. 

On the other hand, a player you've scouted and showed interest in all season long and tried your best to unsettle at an infinitely smaller team in a league below is unwilling to budge and will not push for a move at all, while they're asking for double the price, and unwilling to relent. 

Its a massively poor standard on this in FM21. 

Disagree. I'm managing to offload players far above their value and what I should be getting for them. With plenty of negotiation to get there.

2 minutes ago, Weasek said:

Is there any negatives to this mod?any knock on effects to the game 

No I've used it 2000hrs FM20 and 300hrs FM21 and the only effect is that it makes the game more challenging and realistic. 

Edited by freddieos

2 horas atrás, freddieos disse:

No I've used it 2000hrs FM20 and 300hrs FM21 and the only effect is that it makes the game more challenging and realistic. 

It's worth mentioning it will only make effect with the existing staff people on the game start, staff generated by the game will still be very weak and dumb.

3 horas atrás, Pav_Makarov disse:

I can't really believe SI doesn't see how unballanced ME has become since FM 19, so I think they just don't care much as long as people buy. 

Sadly the situation of many sport games, look at Fifa, game's been sh*t for years but EA doesn't care since it always sells like water.

36 minutes ago, lucasnake said:

It's worth mentioning it will only make effect with the existing staff people on the game start, staff generated by the game will still be very weak and dumb.

Yes but that takes 20 years before they are in the majority of managers. 

20 years better than nothing,

Edited by freddieos

1 hour ago, Costanino Hummels said:

Are we talking about the physical game in cd format? If so, how could I update the game?

Even if you buy the game in CD format, you will still need to have a steam account and authenticate the game through steam and this will automatically update it to the final version

18 hours ago, Novem9 said:

What a sence in this?

You can always more refuse all offers that don't much the value requested. That will un-spam your box.

15 hours ago, iAlwaysWin said:

Pretty much disagree with your entire post, FM is as easy or hard as you want it to be, success cannot be replicated with 100% success rate no matter what team you are. Luck plays a major part in this game and random events can have a major impact on your season for the worse or the good. 

I completely disagree with your assumption.

The game is too easy.

You can push the random elements towards one side or the other with ease, You just need to know what strings to pull and when. Very rarely pulling those strings takes no effect and you lose regardless.

Feedback

Positives

Match Engine - it really is that good. The variety in goals, passes and individual play is so much better. Still some work to do with crossing however.

Speed - Fastest and most efficient it’s ever been. 

UI - controversial opinion but I now like the match day UI changes. I like the pre game kick off sheet although I’d like to see the display of the teams formations that you get for televised games shown in all games. 

Season review is fun as is the new trophy lifting presentation. If only they did it at the correct time (last home game of the season) 

Negatives

Difficulty - I’m not going to say the game is ‘easy’ but it is quite ‘straight forward’. I’m a long time player so I’m obviously clued up on how the game works but back to back seasons of 100+ points and 100+ goals with two different teams is insane...  Bolton and Peterborough.

In my 20 years of playing this series I have never been this efficient this early in an FM. This is the first FM I’ve ever played where I’ve not been sacked in my first season in my first save. 

Fixture scheduling

Bug bearer of mine every single Fm. The fixture scheduling in England is atrocious.
The Christmas schedule is **** and the FA Cup third round ALWAYS being played on New Year’s Day. Stop it!
Massive derby fixtures on the opening day... Manchester and North London derbies do not belong on the opening day of the season.

Starting the season with two home/away games.

I mean this is really simple stuff, how has it not been rectified? 

AI squad building 

What the hell is going on here, why is the computer so stupid? Leeds got relegated in my save and proceeded to sell basically their entire squad and bought nobody. Their financial status was rich too. 
Mls teams buy players then release them five minutes later.

Brexit

Its pretty obvious that this was never going to be implemented correctly. SI need to seriously consider how they move forward with this because it is game breaking in England long term.

The game CANNOT replicate the post brexit work permit rules. It is incapable of implementing the points system as it works in real life. You can’t even appeal rejections in the game whereas in real life you can. Either remove it from the game or implement it correctly. 

Managerial changes

What on earth is going on here? I’ve played one season and in the Premier League there have been EIGHT sackings by the end of the season.

In the Championship there have been 14 managerial changes. It’s way too much and is not reflective of real life at all. 

Club philosophies / blocking signings/ whinging about no young players being signed 

Never been a problem in the past for me personally but it’s flawed in this game. My board have blocked me making signings due to them not being young. This despite a summer where I brought in 5 players under 23. It’s not as if I’ve been trying to sign 30 year olds. I’ve literally been blocked from signing 24 year olds. This is again game breaking and completely stupid. Again, if you can’t implement something properly in the game dont implement it at all. 

Rating 5/10

Overall I’d unfortunately have to say there are more negatives than positives. I can’t help but feel the FM20 match engine inadequacies actually balanced out the game and made it more difficult.

The same trashy AI squad building is apparent and the incorrect implementation of Brexit has damaged saves in England. 

I do love watching matches now and not having the predictability of the robotic nature of the previous match engine though.

Edited by iownyou

1 hour ago, iownyou said:

Rating 5/10

Overall I’d unfortunately have to say there are more negatives than positives. I can’t help but feel the FM20 match engine inadequacies actually balanced out the game and made it more difficult.

The same trashy AI squad building is apparent and the incorrect implementation of Brexit has damaged saves in England. 

I do love watching matches now and not having the predictability of the robotic nature of the previous match engine though.

TBF in this version a 5/10 probably means SI have done well but the community hasn't registered their contributions properly because of a bug... am sure it'll be fine though.

23 hours ago, naterego93 said:

Anyone else have strikers not really scoring? Lewandowski only managed 11 goals in 33 games at the Bundesliga...Messi with a whopping 17...what...

I'm having the same, not those players, but ST in general. I'm telling you people it's FM 20 all over again. But this time with ridiculous interface decisions. Idk maybe SI had a big staff turnover and hired "strange" devs or they are plainly oblivious but this is becoming really funny how they send the game down the drain

3 hours ago, iownyou said:

Retroalimentación

Positivos

Match Engine - realmente es tan bueno. La variedad de goles, pases y juego individual es mucho mejor. Sin embargo, todavía queda trabajo por hacer con el cruce.

Velocidad: la más rápida y eficiente que jamás haya existido. 

Interfaz de usuario: opinión controvertida, pero ahora me gustan los cambios en la interfaz de usuario del día del partido. Me gusta el saque inicial previo al partido, aunque me gustaría ver la visualización de las formaciones de equipos que se obtienen para los partidos televisados que se muestran en todos los partidos. 

La revisión de la temporada es divertida, al igual que la nueva presentación de levantamiento de trofeos. Si solo lo hicieran en el momento correcto (último partido en casa de la temporada) 

Negativos

Dificultad : no voy a decir que el juego sea "fácil", pero es bastante "sencillo". Soy un jugador de mucho tiempo, así que obviamente estoy al tanto de cómo funciona el juego, pero temporadas consecutivas de más de 100 puntos y más de 100 goles con dos equipos diferentes es una locura ... Bolton y Peterborough.

En los 20 años que llevo tocando esta serie, nunca había sido tan eficiente en un FM tan temprano. Esta es la primera FM que toco en la que no me capturan en mi primera temporada en mi primer salvamento. 

Programación de accesorios

Portador de errores mío cada Fm. La programación de partidos en Inglaterra es atroz.
El calendario de Navidad es **** y la tercera ronda de la Copa FA SIEMPRE se juega el día de Año Nuevo. ¡Para!
Grandes partidos de derbi en la jornada inaugural ... Los derbis de Manchester y el norte de Londres no pertenecen al día inaugural de la temporada.

Comenzando la temporada con dos partidos en casa / fuera.

Quiero decir que esto es algo realmente simple, ¿cómo no se ha rectificado? 

Construcción de escuadrones de IA 

¿Qué diablos está pasando aquí, por qué la computadora es tan estúpida? Leeds quedó relegado en mi salvamento y procedió a vender básicamente todo su equipo y no compró a nadie. Su situación financiera también era rica. 
Los equipos de ML compran jugadores y luego los liberan cinco minutos después.

Brexit

Es bastante obvio que esto nunca se implementaría correctamente. SI necesita considerar seriamente cómo avanzan con esto porque es un juego rompedor en Inglaterra a largo plazo.

El juego NO PUEDE replicar las reglas de permisos de trabajo posteriores al brexit. Es incapaz de implementar el sistema de puntos como funciona en la vida real. Ni siquiera puedes apelar los rechazos en el juego mientras que en la vida real puedes hacerlo. Elimínelo del juego o impleméntelo correctamente. 

Cambios gerenciales

¿Qué demonios está pasando aquí? He jugado una temporada y en la Premier League ha habido OCHO despidos al final de la temporada.

En el Campeonato ha habido 14 cambios de dirección. Es demasiado y no refleja en absoluto la vida real. 

Filosofías de club / fichajes de bloqueo / quejarse de que no se ficha a jugadores jóvenes 

Nunca ha sido un problema en el pasado para mí personalmente, pero tiene fallas en este juego. Mi directiva me ha bloqueado haciendo fichajes por no ser jóvenes. Esto a pesar de un verano en el que traje a 5 jugadores menores de 23 años. No es como si estuviera intentando fichar a jugadores de 30 años. Literalmente me han bloqueado para fichar a jugadores de 24 años. Esto es de nuevo un juego de romper y completamente estúpido. Nuevamente, si no puedes implementar algo correctamente en el juego, no lo implementes en absoluto. 

Calificación 5/10

En general, desafortunadamente, tengo que decir que hay más aspectos negativos que positivos. No puedo evitar sentir que las deficiencias del motor de partidos FM20 realmente equilibraron el juego y lo hicieron más difícil.

La misma construcción de escuadrones de IA de mala calidad es evidente y la implementación incorrecta del Brexit ha dañado las salvadas en Inglaterra. 

Me encanta ver partidos ahora y no tener la previsibilidad de la naturaleza robótica del motor de partidos anterior.

What is clear that this game has gone on sale with new and old mismatched functions and an AI that performs meaningless actions, which causes the user to lose interest by not feeling the immersion that we felt in other years.

In my two saved games, my juniors also exceeded 100 points and one of them scored more than 120 goals. This is unreal

As for the calendar, it is exactly what you say. Another thing that I notice is that in cup competitions you are always or almost always paired with the closest team you have in the league schedule. This has happened in other FMs.

Our frustration is justified as there were so many problems last year that they promised to fix. This year more of the same.

We bought the game with renewed illusions that were soon truncated by the incompetence of Sigames

8 minutes ago, StevehFC said:

Igual que aquí. ¡Tenía un delantero anotando más de 50 goles en mi primera temporada para mí!

It has happened to me too. Maybe it was because I started the game with the previous update. Anyway, this is something that only Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo did. That is almost unreal

2 hours ago, Costanino Hummels said:

What is clear that this game has gone on sale with new and old mismatched functions and an AI that performs meaningless actions, which causes the user to lose interest by not feeling the immersion that we felt in other years.

In my two saved games, my juniors also exceeded 100 points and one of them scored more than 120 goals. This is unreal

As for the calendar, it is exactly what you say. Another thing that I notice is that in cup competitions you are always or almost always paired with the closest team you have in the league schedule. This has happened in other FMs.

Our frustration is justified as there were so many problems last year that they promised to fix. This year more of the same.

We bought the game with renewed illusions that were soon truncated by the incompetence of Sigames

Yes! Forgot about this. The “random” cup draw problem. Pet peeve of mine that. I’m quite OCD with certain elements of FM, fixtures and scheduling being one of them so it irritates me when every year without fail it emerges. I literally remember complaining about the fixture thing about six FMs ago on here. 
But yeah I think all the fix went on the match engine and everything else was kinda ignored. I had a look at the MLS data thread and folk in there are losing their **** over ignored problems. 

58 minutos atrás, iownyou disse:

But yeah I think all the fix went on the match engine and everything else was kinda ignored. I had a look at the MLS data thread and folk in there are losing their **** over ignored problems. 

I never played on the MLS because since the past 5 or 6 FMs i always read on this forums that the MLS simply doesn't work, has too many game breaking bugs. It's really a shame how they get the rights of the league, proceed to do something which looks like an correct modelling of the league, but then you go and see that it's deeply flawed, and it never gets fixed.

I mean i know the rules are so different from the other leagues so it must be difficult to represent it in the game, but it would be better to have an fake, working representation, than an real, bugged one. That's why if ever i play there, it will be using an mod which changes the format to be like the other leagues.

Also, all of this makes me wish that the Out of the Park team would make an football management game focusing on the MLS, how cool would that be?

Edited by lucasnake

What's the point of even having dribble less TI if every player either runs to the byline to have another corner via blocked cross or just circles with the ball, waiting for oposition to come back and take their positions? What's the point of having "play out of defence" and GK instructions if those are ditched in favor of thumping the ball upfield? Let's just face it, since 19 (new tactic builder) ME has been inconsistently bad. What's the point of even having tactics builder if engine anyway plays out the same way?

That's rhetorical question