Jump to content

[Denmark] Data Issues


Recommended Posts

Please post any data issues related to Denmark here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Denmark should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You seem to have registered the wrong Offenberg to have played an international match for Denmark. In the game Casper Offenberg is registered with an international cap, but in reality it's Christian Offenberg who participated in the match against Slovakia.

 

https://www.dbu.dk/landshold/landsholdsdatabasen/PlayerSearchResult?lName=offenberg&fName=&gender=0&position=0&teamType=0&bdayFrom=&bdayTo=&clubname=&caps=&goals=&pagesize=50

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rodiano93 said:

You seem to have registered the wrong Offenberg to have played an international match for Denmark. In the game Casper Offenberg is registered with an international cap, but in reality it's Christian Offenberg who participated in the match against Slovakia.

 

https://www.dbu.dk/landshold/landsholdsdatabasen/PlayerSearchResult?lName=offenberg&fName=&gender=0&position=0&teamType=0&bdayFrom=&bdayTo=&clubname=&caps=&goals=&pagesize=50

 

Fixed, ready in next update :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, backpocket said:

I started a save with Nordsjaelland and I noticed that they have more youth coaches than allowed, 10/3.

They also have no B team coaches or manager.

Is this correct?

Hi backpocket,

Thank you for your information :) 

We will take a look at this before the next update.

@FCN

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, chrismclean987 said:

Just noticed that AGF's nickname might have a spelling mistake? Is "The Whiites" accurate?  I don't entirely trust wikipedia

I think it is a direct translation of "de hviie", which is what people from Aarhus might call them

Link to post
Share on other sites

In my Brøndby IF save, Jesper Sørensen is the assistant manager while Martin Retov is a regular coach.

As per https://brondby.com/klub/medarbejdere/ under "Sportslig afdeling" both Jesper Sørensen and Martin Retov has the assistant manager role, and from watching their games it is obvious that Retov functions as an assistant manager. Is it possible to have two assistant managers in FM21?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mawmaw said:

In my Brøndby IF save, Jesper Sørensen is the assistant manager while Martin Retov is a regular coach.

As per https://brondby.com/klub/medarbejdere/ under "Sportslig afdeling" both Jesper Sørensen and Martin Retov has the assistant manager role, and from watching their games it is obvious that Retov functions as an assistant manager. Is it possible to have two assistant managers in FM21?

Hi.

I will take a look at this issue, he is set correctly in the database.

Could perhaps be some extraction issue...

JS.JPG.2c018b5088b7db5bc8b14b6534b35334.JPG

 

 

Edited by MS
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mawmaw said:

Just to be clear, Jesper Sørensen is correctly the assistant manager both in game and in the real world, the issue is with Martin Retov who ingame is a regular coach, but in the real world he is an assistant manager.

Hi

I have reported this to SI, something seems to change after export from the data I edit in our online database

MR.JPG.eb47eb6328f2f569465fbc80f7a1630e.JPG

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/11/2020 at 13:57, backpocket said:

I started a save with Nordsjaelland and I noticed that they have more youth coaches than allowed, 10/3.

They also have no B team coaches or manager.

Is this correct?

 

On 25/11/2020 at 18:51, MS said:

Hi backpocket,

Thank you for your information :) 

We will take a look at this before the next update.

@FCN

 

As you guys know the allowed coaches system is a bit changed than what it used to be, indeed we have that much coaches for them and actually we currently have 14 coaches & staff that responsible for our U19 and U17 teams.

I've fixed the B team issue.

Edited by FCN
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FCN said:

 

As you guys know the allowed coaches system is a bit changed than what it used to be, indeed we have that much coaches for them and actually we currently have 14 coaches & staff that responsible for our U19 and U17 teams.

I've fixed the B team issue.

Thanks! When would the fix come out? Been hyped to start the save.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/12/2020 at 11:09, FCN said:

 

As you guys know the allowed coaches system is a bit changed than what it used to be, indeed we have that much coaches for them and actually we currently have 14 coaches & staff that responsible for our U19 and U17 teams.

I've fixed the B team issue.

Is it not fixed for the recent update? I just started a new one and there are still no coaches in the B team and 10 coaches for 3 slots in the U19 team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/11/2020 at 20:20, MS said:

Hi.

I will take a look at this issue, he is set correctly in the database.

Could perhaps be some extraction issue...

JS.JPG.2c018b5088b7db5bc8b14b6534b35334.JPG

 

 

The game can only handle one assistant manager so if more are set, it choses between them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in the middle of my 2022/23 season, and I noticed in the middle of November that I was done with the league for now... this seemed a little odd, but I wasn't sure if it was just cause the league had changed... So I went looking at my upcomming fixtures. I cannot for the life of me believe the danish league would ever start up in JANUARY with no less than 6 games. I checked with other teams aswell, it's not rescheduled games due to my participation in the Champions League, it's happening to every team.

 

Here is a screenshot showing my current fixtures for the league: https://gyazo.com/9823e295cc9c7ef3c5bf457b8248e244

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BelthazorDK said:

I'm in the middle of my 2022/23 season, and I noticed in the middle of November that I was done with the league for now... this seemed a little odd, but I wasn't sure if it was just cause the league had changed... So I went looking at my upcomming fixtures. I cannot for the life of me believe the danish league would ever start up in JANUARY with no less than 6 games. I checked with other teams aswell, it's not rescheduled games due to my participation in the Champions League, it's happening to every team.

 

Here is a screenshot showing my current fixtures for the league: https://gyazo.com/9823e295cc9c7ef3c5bf457b8248e244

The 2022 World Cup is being held in November/December 2022 so that would be why. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I made this post back in 2019. 

Here's what I wrote:

For the longest time... I've been getting amazing regens with names that NO ONE has in these days and ages. Just on top of my head, I've never met anyone under the age of 30 with the name of: Per, Flemming, Ole, Bo, Preben, Lars, Claus, Torben etc.

Developers or whom that might read this, use google translator for this source - there's a list on the bottom with source: https://www.berlingske.dk/samfund/30-populaere-drengenavne-der-er-gaaet-fuldstaendig-af-mode

Also: https://livsstil.tv2.dk/2018-07-06-her-er-navnene-ingen-nyfoedte-faar

These are published by the biggest commerical TV-channels news site, tv2 and Berlingske, a newspaper that gets published in all of Denmark.

 

Here, one the other hand, are a list of the most popular Danish first names with sources from the Danish Statistic, that literally does all stats for Denmark under our government and a baby-magazines list of the most popular names.

Source: https://www.dst.dk/da/Statistik/emner/befolkning-og-valg/navne/navne-til-nyfoedte

More sources: https://www.alt.dk/boern/top-100-de-mest-populaere-navne

 

I really hope that you guys can fix this before the new game comes out and if you REALLY like it, I can compile a list of fixes for names. Hit me up here or on my e-mail: MikeJustesenHD@gmail.com

 

Thanks.

 

Still an issue in FM2021. We really need a name update. Having your new amazing newgan appear and his name is Ole or Torben is such a bummer. Please, please, please fix the names for players.

Edited by CaptainKicker
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/01/2021 at 15:23, CaptainKicker said:

Hey,

I made this post back in 2019. 

Here's what I wrote:

For the longest time... I've been getting amazing regens with names that NO ONE has in these days and ages. Just on top of my head, I've never met anyone under the age of 30 with the name of: Per, Flemming, Ole, Bo, Preben, Lars, Claus, Torben etc.

Developers or whom that might read this, use google translator for this source - there's a list on the bottom with source: https://www.berlingske.dk/samfund/30-populaere-drengenavne-der-er-gaaet-fuldstaendig-af-mode

Also: https://livsstil.tv2.dk/2018-07-06-her-er-navnene-ingen-nyfoedte-faar

These are published by the biggest commerical TV-channels news site, tv2 and Berlingske, a newspaper that gets published in all of Denmark.

 

Here, one the other hand, are a list of the most popular Danish first names with sources from the Danish Statistic, that literally does all stats for Denmark under our government and a baby-magazines list of the most popular names.

Source: https://www.dst.dk/da/Statistik/emner/befolkning-og-valg/navne/navne-til-nyfoedte

More sources: https://www.alt.dk/boern/top-100-de-mest-populaere-navne

 

I really hope that you guys can fix this before the new game comes out and if you REALLY like it, I can compile a list of fixes for names. Hit me up here or on my e-mail: MikeJustesenHD@gmail.com

 

Thanks.

 

Still an issue in FM2021. We really need a name update. Having your new amazing newgan appear and his name is Ole or Torben is such a bummer. Please, please, please fix the names for players.

I have bought the in game editor for the same reason.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/01/2021 at 15:23, CaptainKicker said:

Hey,

I made this post back in 2019. 

Here's what I wrote:

For the longest time... I've been getting amazing regens with names that NO ONE has in these days and ages. Just on top of my head, I've never met anyone under the age of 30 with the name of: Per, Flemming, Ole, Bo, Preben, Lars, Claus, Torben etc.

Developers or whom that might read this, use google translator for this source - there's a list on the bottom with source: https://www.berlingske.dk/samfund/30-populaere-drengenavne-der-er-gaaet-fuldstaendig-af-mode

Also: https://livsstil.tv2.dk/2018-07-06-her-er-navnene-ingen-nyfoedte-faar

These are published by the biggest commerical TV-channels news site, tv2 and Berlingske, a newspaper that gets published in all of Denmark.

 

Here, one the other hand, are a list of the most popular Danish first names with sources from the Danish Statistic, that literally does all stats for Denmark under our government and a baby-magazines list of the most popular names.

Source: https://www.dst.dk/da/Statistik/emner/befolkning-og-valg/navne/navne-til-nyfoedte

More sources: https://www.alt.dk/boern/top-100-de-mest-populaere-navne

 

I really hope that you guys can fix this before the new game comes out and if you REALLY like it, I can compile a list of fixes for names. Hit me up here or on my e-mail: MikeJustesenHD@gmail.com

 

Thanks.

 

Still an issue in FM2021. We really need a name update. Having your new amazing newgan appear and his name is Ole or Torben is such a bummer. Please, please, please fix the names for players.

HI.

I have taken a look at this, and denied the most "unpopular" first names for newgens in the Danish Data, should work in the winter update.

Edited by MS
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MS said:

HI.

I have taken a look at this, and denied the most "unpopular" first names for newgens in the Danish Data, should work in the winter update.

Amazing. Thank you. I guess you'll need to start a new save game, right? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/01/2021 at 15:38, CaptainKicker said:

Amazing. Thank you. I guess you'll need to start a new save game, right? 

I think you will need to yes :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kastrup Boldklub (2119) er placeret i "Kastrup (108)". Men "Kastrup (108)" er placeret helt forkert ( 55.687/11.135) det ligger lige uden for Kalundborg. Det rigtige Kastrup (amager) ligger på 55.612/12.604. Kastrup Boldklub spiller også på et mærkeligt stadion... Kastrup stadion (868) som ligger i samme mærkelige Kastrup (55.687/11.135) i Kalundborg. Der er ikke noget der hedder "Kastrup Stadion" på Amager og Kastrup Boldklub spiller deres hjemmekampe på deres anlæg med adressen "Røllikevej 4 2770 Kastrup (55.632/12.630)".

Brug gerne koordinaterne fra google map. Du kan taste dem direkte ind i søgefeltet og du kan også højreklikke på et hvert given sted på kortet og få koordinaterne (det er der jeg har dem fra).  

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Qvordrup said:

Kastrup Boldklub (2119) er placeret i "Kastrup (108)". Men "Kastrup (108)" er placeret helt forkert ( 55.687/11.135) det ligger lige uden for Kalundborg. Det rigtige Kastrup (amager) ligger på 55.612/12.604. Kastrup Boldklub spiller også på et mærkeligt stadion... Kastrup stadion (868) som ligger i samme mærkelige Kastrup (55.687/11.135) i Kalundborg. Der er ikke noget der hedder "Kastrup Stadion" på Amager og Kastrup Boldklub spiller deres hjemmekampe på deres anlæg med adressen "Røllikevej 4 2770 Kastrup (55.632/12.630)".

Brug gerne koordinaterne fra google map. Du kan taste dem direkte ind i søgefeltet og du kan også højreklikke på et hvert given sted på kortet og få koordinaterne (det er der jeg har dem fra).  

Fixed for winter update :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...