Jump to content

[Belgium] Data Issues


Simon Tipple
 Share

Recommended Posts

Please post any data issues related to Belgium here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Belgium should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

Link to post
Share on other sites

flanagan was on a one year + one year option contract. the option is not in the game: https://www.sporting-charleroi.be/actualite-detail.php?id=6700

Hoggas cercle renewed till 2022

Marco kana contract till 2025

Edited by b13v3r
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll post it here as well, as there was no reaction in the league issues(yes i know it's busy but perhaps now it will be looked at)Squad selection, for selecting the 18 players for match day it´s needed in the game to select 6 players that has a home grown status Belgium, but this not longer needed, you only need to select 8 players in squad registration of 25 in the beginning of the season. In the picture you can see an extract of the current belgian book of rules regarding squad selection and registration

20201122_183939.jpg.1b6c45114be625c947dfd833313fab61.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nolopola said:

Sponsorship income seems really off (I'm actually pretty sure I reported this last year as well)

There is no way Mouscron makes more from sponsorships than  some PL clubs...20201125173537_1.thumb.jpg.ddf233ec35f7a66dc2c94e66ec53b59d.jpg

20201125173545_1.jpg

Pretty sure these values are spread over more than one season  ...  Thats how they they are put in the database - sponsorship over x years depending on the length of the contract. Mouscron is that amount over 5 years. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, b13v3r said:

flanagan was on a one year + one year option contract. the option is not in the game: https://www.sporting-charleroi.be/actualite-detail.php?id=6700

Hoggas cercle renewed till 2022

Marco kana contract till 2025

Flanagan and Hoggas done in the database

Kana is 2023 https://www.rsca.be/nl/kana2023

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, first thanks for the improvements in the game, I've read the FAQ before the postand I know that there's a Editor for CA and PA for players, but there should be looked at Holzhauser from Beerschot for the next update, he's a lot better. 

Players who could been better: Joris Kayembe (Chaleroi) => stronger and better first touch  , Gholizadeh (Charleroi) => more flair and agility 

One thing that is a bug is Seraing RFC (in the second division) is named as "Francs Borains", while it's Seraing RFC

Edited by WilltheWolf92
Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, WilltheWolf92 said:

Hi guys, first thanks for the improvements in the game, I've read the FAQ before the postand I know that there's a Editor for CA and PA for players, but there should be looked at Holzhauser from Beerschot for the next update, he's a lot better. 

Players who could been better: Joris Kayembe (Chaleroi) => stronger and better first touch  , Gholizadeh (Charleroi) => more flair and agility 

One thing that is a bug is Seraing RFC (in the second division) is named as "Francs Borains", while it's Seraing RFC

Are you playing in Dutch - then it's a translation table issue.

We decided not to boost Holzhauser too much - he's in the top 20 of best players in the Belgian league - as there must have been a reason why he was signed by a D2 team. He might still be a one season wonder. We have seen a few star performers in the Belgian league before, who completelty lost if after six months - Morioka, Marius Mitu, ...  As his attribute wise among the best in the Belgian league concerning passing, corners kicks, long shots, composure and vision, he should still have the same impact on goals / assists. But we have algorithms and weighing factors to take in account when rating a player: he's not the fastest, he's at his peak, he's only just become an international for Austria (so he has to  be balanced with other Austrian players). We will consider him again in January - depending on foreign interest too. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

I never posted on this forum before, i don't even know where to post stuff like this.

2 days ago, Anele Ngcongca died in a terrible car crash on his way to meet his new teammates of the club he was loaned out to.
Anele played 259 games for my club, 'KRC Genk', he played and formed players like Kevin De Bruyne and Thibaut Courtois at our club, Players who have released that they are very sad to lose Anele.

Over his 8 years at our club, he became a champion, and a 2x winner of the belgian cup. He is a real club legend, with 'Thomas Buffel' the only player to have more games for our club.
IRL, the club have released that they are retiring #16, remembering that #16 to be Anele's shirt.
Here i am, asking you, SI, makers of the beloved game of us all, to retire the #16 shirt for 'KRC Genk' in the Belgian first divsion. Me, and the fans of KRC Genk would really appreciate this.
(Currently Elias Sierra has the number 16, but he will obviously fall without a number, it has not been announced what number he will get, due to him not getting into the match squad.)

With much love, and stay safe!
a KRC Genk fan

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BananaPeelsGG said:

Hello


I never posted on this forum before, i don't even know where to post stuff like this.

2 days ago, Anele Ngcongca died in a terrible car crash on his way to meet his new teammates of the club he was loaned out to.
Anele played 259 games for my club, 'KRC Genk', he played and formed players like Kevin De Bruyne and Thibaut Courtois at our club, Players who have released that they are very sad to lose Anele.

Over his 8 years at our club, he became a champion, and a 2x winner of the belgian cup. He is a real club legend, with 'Thomas Buffel' the only player to have more games for our club.
IRL, the club have released that they are retiring #16, remembering that #16 to be Anele's shirt.
Here i am, asking you, SI, makers of the beloved game of us all, to retire the #16 shirt for 'KRC Genk' in the Belgian first divsion. Me, and the fans of KRC Genk would really appreciate this.
(Currently Elias Sierra has the number 16, but he will obviously fall without a number, it has not been announced what number he will get, due to him not getting into the match squad.)

With much love, and stay safe!
a KRC Genk fan

Yes, it will be added in the next update. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BelgianResearch said:

Are you playing in Dutch - then it's a translation table issue.

We decided not to boost Holzhauser too much - he's in the top 20 of best players in the Belgian league - as there must have been a reason why he was signed by a D2 team. He might still be a one season wonder. We have seen a few star performers in the Belgian league before, who completelty lost if after six months - Morioka, Marius Mitu, ...  As his attribute wise among the best in the Belgian league concerning passing, corners kicks, long shots, composure and vision, he should still have the same impact on goals / assists. But we have algorithms and weighing factors to take in account when rating a player: he's not the fastest, he's at his peak, he's only just become an international for Austria (so he has to  be balanced with other Austrian players). We will consider him again in January - depending on foreign interest too. 

 

Ok, thanks a lot for the good answer, he's indeed decent with a lot of 15's.

 

About the translation issue, Francs Borains (city in a totally different area from Seraing). It's possible because they fused together in 2014, but they go by name of Seraing since then.

In the 3rd division of Belgium you can also see a club named Francs Borains (Club ID: 527945)  it's a new club. Hopefully you can change the short name of Club ID: 216 to RFC Seraing.

https://sporza.be/nl/categorie/voetbal/eerste-klasse-b-proximus-league/

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 26/11/2020 at 11:21, BelgianResearch said:

Yes, it will be added in the next update. 

Little updates on this. Anele's #16 is taken out. Elias sierra is continuing with #19.
Rubin Seigers has been put in the A-squad and has number #14.
Sebastien Dewaest is in the B-squad after having problems with the KRC Genk board.
 

Thanks to everyone! you guys make such a great game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 26/11/2020 at 09:33, BelgianResearch said:

Are you playing in Dutch - then it's a translation table issue.

We decided not to boost Holzhauser too much - he's in the top 20 of best players in the Belgian league - as there must have been a reason why he was signed by a D2 team. He might still be a one season wonder. We have seen a few star performers in the Belgian league before, who completelty lost if after six months - Morioka, Marius Mitu, ...  As his attribute wise among the best in the Belgian league concerning passing, corners kicks, long shots, composure and vision, he should still have the same impact on goals / assists. But we have algorithms and weighing factors to take in account when rating a player: he's not the fastest, he's at his peak, he's only just become an international for Austria (so he has to  be balanced with other Austrian players). We will consider him again in January - depending on foreign interest too. 

 

No that's a totally different city. I hope it will be changed cause it's defenitly a mistake 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WilltheWolf92 said:

No that's a totally different city. I hope it will be changed cause it's defenitly a mistake 

Hi @WilltheWolf92.

Please could you post or upload a screenshot of your issue for us? If possible could you pass on your save game too.
We're not quite sure where you have seen this in game. In the database it is all named correctly.

Here's how to upload those things for us. Many thanks for your help with sorting this one.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a few mistakes for Anderlecht in my opinion :

  • Arnstad has played as RB & DM with the pro team but can't in the game
  • Colassin doesn't play as CM anymore, he plays only as CAM or ST. So the 19 as CM is too high
  • Leonie plays as CM also but not in the game
  • Sardella has played 5/10 games as LB also but not in the game
  • Takidine plays mainly as LW or RW but he is ST in the game
  • Verschaeren is clearly beter as LW than RW but it's the same in the game (16)
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Ed Hewison said:

Hi @WilltheWolf92.

Please could you post or upload a screenshot of your issue for us? If possible could you pass on your save game too.
We're not quite sure where you have seen this in game. In the database it is all named correctly.

Here's how to upload those things for us. Many thanks for your help with sorting this one.

 

I bet the issue is in the Dutch translation tables. Check RFC Seraing in the table and what the Dutch translated name is - the issue only happens in Dutch language. And has been logged several times last year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gg4 said:

There is a few mistakes for Anderlecht in my opinion :

  • Arnstad has played as RB & DM with the pro team but can't in the game
  • Colassin doesn't play as CM anymore, he plays only as CAM or ST. So the 19 as CM is too high
  • Leonie plays as CM also but not in the game
  • Sardella has played 5/10 games as LB also but not in the game
  • Takidine plays mainly as LW or RW but he is ST in the game
  • Verschaeren is clearly beter as LW than RW but it's the same in the game (16)

Sone will be added, but don't make the same mistake as Kompany by playing players out of position :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, BelgianResearch said:

I bet the issue is in the Dutch translation tables. Check RFC Seraing in the table and what the Dutch translated name is - the issue only happens in Dutch language. And has been logged several times last year. 

It's indeed only at Dutch. But Francs Borains is not an dutch translation of Seraing, it's just a totally different city, I bet this happened cause they mix together in 2014. But it's confusing to see now because in the 3rd League you also have a Francs Borains.

I hope this can be fixed in Dutch.

On 27/11/2020 at 22:32, Ed Hewison said:

Hi @WilltheWolf92.

Please could you post or upload a screenshot of your issue for us? If possible could you pass on your save game too.
We're not quite sure where you have seen this in game. In the database it is all named correctly.

Here's how to upload those things for us. Many thanks for your help with sorting this one.

 

Thanks for getting back to me. I've upload a screenshot of the league table in dutch, with name "DutchSeraing" and I called the game file (to make it easy) DutchSeraing2.

Other questions:

 

- I also wonder why the Youth Rating of Belgium is only 110 and Egypt got 138 ?

- Stadium of St. Truiden is Yellow seats (I heard friends didn't like it, expecially because the current colour, blue, is the colour of the rival)

- Stadium of Eupen is black seats instead of yellow

 

Edited by WilltheWolf92
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Two points regardind RAAL La Louvière (ID 169) 

- Alain Lufira (ID 18110654) plays for the club (under the name Alain Matoka) but is free agent in the game : https://www.transfermarkt.fr/alain-jerry-matoka/profil/spieler/724065 and IRL he can play as a left defender too

- Thomas Wildemeersch (ID18110559) shouldn't be on loan, his contract with Charleroi ended last june (https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/division-1a/charleroi/fin-de-parcours-pour-thomas-wildemeersch-au-sporting-charleroi-je-suis-pret-a-rebondir-5eec8b05d8ad585d0824ad14) so he should be on a permanent deal at RAAL La Louvière

 

Also two players are missing, if there's a possibility to add them (fingers crossed)

- https://www.transfermarkt.fr/tyron-crame/profil/spieler/785057

- https://www.transfermarkt.fr/tristan-valcke/profil/spieler/563386 

 

Except those few points, thanks for the good work for this team ! :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, thomas.bntmps said:

Hi,

Two points regardind RAAL La Louvière (ID 169) 

- Alain Lufira (ID 18110654) plays for the club (under the name Alain Matoka) but is free agent in the game : https://www.transfermarkt.fr/alain-jerry-matoka/profil/spieler/724065 and IRL he can play as a left defender too

- Thomas Wildemeersch (ID18110559) shouldn't be on loan, his contract with Charleroi ended last june (https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/division-1a/charleroi/fin-de-parcours-pour-thomas-wildemeersch-au-sporting-charleroi-je-suis-pret-a-rebondir-5eec8b05d8ad585d0824ad14) so he should be on a permanent deal at RAAL La Louvière

 

Also two players are missing, if there's a possibility to add them (fingers crossed)

- https://www.transfermarkt.fr/tyron-crame/profil/spieler/785057

- https://www.transfermarkt.fr/tristan-valcke/profil/spieler/563386 

 

Except those few points, thanks for the good work for this team ! :)

 

They will be added in January. Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 28/11/2020 at 15:03, WilltheWolf92 said:

It's indeed only at Dutch. But Francs Borains is not an dutch translation of Seraing, it's just a totally different city, I bet this happened cause they mix together in 2014. But it's confusing to see now because in the 3rd League you also have a Francs Borains.

I hope this can be fixed in Dutch.

Thanks for getting back to me. I've upload a screenshot of the league table in dutch, with name "DutchSeraing" and I called the game file (to make it easy) DutchSeraing2.

Other questions:

 

- I also wonder why the Youth Rating of Belgium is only 110 and Egypt got 138 ?

- Stadium of St. Truiden is Yellow seats (I heard friends didn't like it, expecially because the current colour, blue, is the colour of the rival)

- Stadium of Eupen is black seats instead of yellow

 

Gonna check the stadiums. Thanks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 28/11/2020 at 14:03, WilltheWolf92 said:

It's indeed only at Dutch. But Francs Borains is not an dutch translation of Seraing, it's just a totally different city, I bet this happened cause they mix together in 2014. But it's confusing to see now because in the 3rd League you also have a Francs Borains.

I hope this can be fixed in Dutch.

Thanks for getting back to me. I've upload a screenshot of the league table in dutch, with name "DutchSeraing" and I called the game file (to make it easy) DutchSeraing2.

Thanks for providing everything we needed @WilltheWolf92. I thought it might just be a translation issue. Not a data issue that the Head Researcher could solve.

Cheers as well @BelgianResearch. This is under review now, and the translations for Seraing should make no reference to Francs Borains, in the future.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 30/11/2020 at 17:14, Ed Hewison said:

Thanks for providing everything we needed @WilltheWolf92. I thought it might just be a translation issue. Not a data issue that the Head Researcher could solve.

Cheers as well @BelgianResearch. This is under review now, and the translations for Seraing should make no reference to Francs Borains, in the future.

No problem, glad I could help.

 

On 29/11/2020 at 18:02, BelgianResearch said:

Gonna check the stadiums. Thanks. 

Is it possible to check the chance of newgen having a second nationality ? Cause I tried in 5 saves but got mostly one in every team while it's possibly 40% in real life per club. I remember this was a problem last year at FM20, that was fixed after some updates.

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, WilltheWolf92 said:

No problem, glad I could help.

 

Is it possible to check the chance of newgen having a second nationality ? Cause I tried in 5 saves but got mostly one in every team while it's possibly 40% in real life per club. I remember this was a problem last year at FM20, that was fixed after some updates.

The new gens are for the coders - not database related. So needs to be posted in the league related issues. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Moondog777 said:

rating of Jean Kindermans should be higher.

That isn't of much help I'm afraid - although I'm sure my Belgian colleague will look into it regardless.

However,

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.     

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've gotta say teams like Club Brugge and RC Genk are much more realistic now than a year before. Now Genk tries to buy a lot of talents and that's the way they do it in real life (not paying a lot) and Club Brugge their strength is indeed as in real life (saying this as an Anderlecht fan hurts indeed!) 

Thank you for the great work, much more fun in Belgium!

Edited by WilltheWolf92
Link to post
Share on other sites

some players to bring back into the game. interesting when using lower leages, and players have already been created.

Muhamed Tahiri (18089541) is playing at Oostnieuwkerke  https://kskoostnieuwkerke.be/a-kern/

Aaron Defevere (18086254) is playing at Oostnieuwkerke

Ewoud Defevere (18090245) is playing at Oostnieuwkerke

Amaury Rodriguez da silva (18089802) is playing at Boezinge https://www.sassportboezinge.be/a-kern/

Laurent Vandamme (18083781) is playing at Boezinge

Mathias Mouton (18086601) is playing at Boezinge

Tom Deman (18083798) is playing at Boezinge

Matthijs Blancke (18003848) is playing at Boezinge
 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 04/12/2020 at 15:45, Reddiablo said:

That isn't of much help I'm afraid - although I'm sure my Belgian colleague will look into it regardless.

However,

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.     

I'll give more intel on this tomorrow, haven't got the game at hand at this moment

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know if this can be fixed but Club Brugge NXT plays in the National Cup while in real life they're not allowed cause it's a youth team

It's also not possible to change anything at the Belgium league structure without removing the play-off system, cause It says it needs max 16 clubs while it are 18 in real life, can someone take a look at this?

brubru.png

Edited by WilltheWolf92
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 05/12/2020 at 16:13, Moondog777 said:

some players to bring back into the game. interesting when using lower leages, and players have already been created.

Muhamed Tahiri (18089541) is playing at Oostnieuwkerke  https://kskoostnieuwkerke.be/a-kern/

Aaron Defevere (18086254) is playing at Oostnieuwkerke

Ewoud Defevere (18090245) is playing at Oostnieuwkerke

Amaury Rodriguez da silva (18089802) is playing at Boezinge https://www.sassportboezinge.be/a-kern/

Laurent Vandamme (18083781) is playing at Boezinge

Mathias Mouton (18086601) is playing at Boezinge

Tom Deman (18083798) is playing at Boezinge

Matthijs Blancke (18003848) is playing at Boezinge
 

 

 

 

I will have a look at them.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 07/12/2020 at 20:19, WilltheWolf92 said:

Don't know if this can be fixed but Club Brugge NXT plays in the National Cup while in real life they're not allowed cause it's a youth team

It's also not possible to change anything at the Belgium league structure without removing the play-off system, cause It says it needs max 16 clubs while it are 18 in real life, can someone take a look at this?

brubru.png

This is one for the league rules - Club Brugge NXT not allowed in the cup was already logged a while ago. Waiting for the fix.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 substitions will be allowed in Pro League 1, Pro League 1 B & the Croky CUp.

Next season we'll have 3 additional B squads (u23) in pro league B (Anderlecht, Standard & Genk). In addition, Virton will be allowed to compete again in 1B (so 12 teams instead of 8)

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Moondog777 said:

5 substitions will be allowed in Pro League 1, Pro League 1 B & the Croky CUp.

Next season we'll have 3 additional B squads (u23) in pro league B (Anderlecht, Standard & Genk). In addition, Virton will be allowed to compete again in 1B (so 12 teams instead of 8)

Won't get that all in for January I guess as I ll ask a lot of coding. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 14/12/2020 at 00:29, WilltheWolf92 said:

Hi, there should be looked at Jeremy Bokali of Thes Sport (3th division Belgium) he was set on earning 25k a month while there's a limit in playing as an amateur.

That's was the part under the table - it's been fixed in the database. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

some missing staff/players

Nathan d'Haemers - id 529571 is now T1 at KSK Lovendegem

Alandson 18005419, Aaron Molisse 18051945 &  Pieter de Winter 18021183 are playing at Wielsbeke

Monseef Znagui  18027957 is playing at Wervik

Arne Scheldeman 18075534 is also playing at Wervik

Salah Dib 18074820 & Matthias Van Petegehem 18081920 are playing at Wetteren

Matthias Feys  8181911 is playing at Blankenberge

Bram Malfroy 18049687 - Andreas Van Outrève 18059110 & Jeffrey Verplancke 18058935 are playiing at Aalter.

 

please be so kind to revive these.

Highly appreciated !

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there are really some issues with the data of a few Club Brugge players. 

Clinton Mata is rated as a attacking fullback, even a winger in game, his best ratings are offensive ones. I really don't get this. If you have seen him play a game the last two years, you can clearly see that he is a really defensive minded fullback, who even plays better as center back. The rating is really poor in my opinion. Also his mentals are clearly underrated. He has been by far the best defender in Belgium for the last two seasons and in FM he's almost useless. 

The same with Brandon Mechele, who is listed as a ball playing defender. While he is a typical no nonsense center back, who's best attributes should be the mental and pure defensive stats. 

Please be so kind to have a look at this. 

Highly appreciated !

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 30/11/2020 at 17:14, Ed Hewison said:

Thanks for providing everything we needed @WilltheWolf92. I thought it might just be a translation issue. Not a data issue that the Head Researcher could solve.

Cheers as well @BelgianResearch. This is under review now, and the translations for Seraing should make no reference to Francs Borains, in the future.

Hi maybe will be fixed in another update but this wasn't fixed in the last update, just to reminder.

Edited by WilltheWolf92
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...