[Norway] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Norway here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Norway should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

How come the youth rating for Norway is so low? It is currently at 82, far behind countries with no reputation of producing talent.

You of course can suggest the current crop of Norwegian talents is part of a rare and golden generation, but a little research into the results of the youth national teams the last 10 years will show that Norway most definitely warrant a higher youth rating. Some of the countries with a higher rating is absurd and makes no sense.

• SI Staff
On 24/11/2020 at 14:10, sigurdandreas said:

How come the youth rating for Norway is so low? It is currently at 82, far behind countries with no reputation of producing talent.

You of course can suggest the current crop of Norwegian talents is part of a rare and golden generation, but a little research into the results of the youth national teams the last 10 years will show that Norway most definitely warrant a higher youth rating. Some of the countries with a higher rating is absurd and makes no sense.

The Youth Rating field means very little in isolation. @Pete Sottrelis our resident expert here, but I believe it's largely linked to population, which is why you're probably seeing some nations that are not traditionally strong in international football with a higher rating. The Youth Coaching and Youth Facilities values (and to some extent Recruitment) work as mitigating forces in these countries that are not yet turning their potential into ability. 

On 24/11/2020 at 11:04, johaN' said:

Joacim Holtan who is playing for Bryne FK is black in the game.

In real life he is white.

He was missing appearance data in the database, so the game makes a calculated guess based on population data each time you start a save.

Have fixed it now.

Madla IL currently have the wrong colour combination home kit and wrong colour away kit.

It should be as in real life:

Home: blue shirt, white shorts and blue socks. Same colour blue as the badge (attached).

Away: white shirt, white shorts and white socks.

You can also remove the third kit because they do not have.

I hope this helps, thanks.

Spoiler

i156702_1540460543394.jpg

Edited by Gundo

21 hours ago, Gundo said:

Madla IL currently have the wrong colour combination home kit and wrong colour away kit.

It should be as in real life:

Home: blue shirt, white shorts and blue socks. Same colour blue as the badge (attached).

Away: white shirt, white shorts and white socks.

You can also remove the third kit because they do not have.

I hope this helps, thanks.

Reveal hidden contents

i156702_1540460543394.jpg

Looks like only the shirts have been created in the DB, there's no shorts or socks. 

22 minutes ago, metal_guitarist said:

Looks like only the shirts have been created in the DB, there's no shorts or socks. 

Ah that explains why it’s wrong then. 

At least I’ve given them the correct kits now for the next db update. :)

17 hours ago, Gundo said:

Ah that explains why it’s wrong then. 

At least I’ve given them the correct kits now for the next db update. :)

Thanks - all in order now.

I see that Norwegian 3rd division is locked for the 2020 season. Looking at the rules, I see that the next season will start on 1. January 1901 and end on 1. January 1901, instead of running within year 2021. 

Are these dates just cosmetically wrong, or will this somehow affect (i.e. game crashing on a certain date, etc.) taking over an available club in 3rd division when the game has processed to 2021 and then continuing for x amount of years with them? 

norw 3rd div.png

5 hours ago, kensteidel said:

I see that Norwegian 3rd division is locked for the 2020 season. Looking at the rules, I see that the next season will start on 1. January 1901 and end on 1. January 1901, instead of running within year 2021. 

Are these dates just cosmetically wrong, or will this somehow affect (i.e. game crashing on a certain date, etc.) taking over an available club in 3rd division when the game has processed to 2021 and then continuing for x amount of years with them? 

norw 3rd div.png

My experience has been that the leagues start up properly, it's just a cosmetic issue in the first season.

Updates for Egersund:

Contract extensions:

Chris Andre Formo - to 31th December 2021

Simen Haughom - to 31th December 2021

Scott Vatne - to 31th December 2021

Andreas Petersson - to 31th December 2022

Henrik Breimyr - to 31th December 2022

Fulltime contracts.

The following players will leave at the end of their contracts in 2020: https://eikfotball.no/flere-spillere-forlater-eik-3/

• Adonis Brahimi
  • Matthias Perttamo
  • Kenneth Grande (Retires from football 31.12.2020)
  • Sander Remme
  • Sander Grelland
  • Nicholas Grinde
  • Phillipe Koko
  • Mats Gramstad
  • Preben Skeie
  • Nicolai Larsen Berg
  • Herman Kleppa
  • Bob Sumareh (!! wonder where he'll go, could easily play in a division or two higher)

Extra: I suggest a CA/PA raise for Deniss Korneiciks who early on in the season replaced Nicolai Larsen Berg as Egersund's 1st choice goalkeeper. Larsen Berg's CA could be decreased a bit too.

23 hours ago, OkMarius said:

Updates for Egersund

Cheers - all of this fixed in the database now. The club remains available if you should consider re-joining as an AR sometime ;)

• 1 month later...
On 07/12/2020 at 14:00, LarsC said:

Cheers - all of this fixed in the database now. The club remains available if you should consider re-joining as an AR sometime ;)

If they finally manage to win the league this season I'll come back! ;)

More signings, all on fulltime contracts.:

Jakob Maslø Dunsby, contracted to 31.12.22 (from Fram Larvik)

Patrik Johannesen, contract to 31.12.21 (from KÌ Klaksvìk)

Sivert Strangstad, contract to 31.12.22 (from Asker)

David Paulmin, contract to 31.12.22 (from Kvik Halden)

Matej Dekovic, contract to 31.12.22 (from Flekkerøy)

Adi Markovic signed a new one year contract (to 31.12.2021)

Staff members Rebecca Broch and Asle Sirevåg also signed new contracts out 2021

Edited by OkMarius

On 01/02/2021 at 19:36, OkMarius said:

If they finally manage to win the league this season I'll come back! ;)

More signings, all on fulltime contracts.:

Jakob Maslø Dunsby, contracted to 31.12.22 (from Fram Larvik)

Patrik Johannesen, contract to 31.12.21 (from KÌ Klaksvìk)

Sivert Strangstad, contract to 31.12.22 (from Asker)

David Paulmin, contract to 31.12.22 (from Kvik Halden)

Matej Dekovic, contract to 31.12.22 (from Flekkerøy)

Adi Markovic signed a new one year contract (to 31.12.2021)

Staff members Rebecca Broch and Asle Sirevåg also signed new contracts out 2021

Thanks!

ikhsan fandi (23359300) should have a relationship set up with his brother ilhan fandi ahmad (23493806). currently he is only set to have relationships with his other brother irfan (23222901) and his father fandi ahmad (2016322).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

I've possibly found an issue:

Torben Dvergsdal (ID = 53171866) from Bryne FK and Torben Dvergsdal (ID = 2000060322) from Bryne FK is one duplicated person

meanwhile Torben Dvergsdal (ID = 2000060322) has the right date of birth (23.12.2000), proof: https://www.transfermarkt.ru/torben-dvergsdal/profil/spieler/660134

Best regards,

Nikolay

• 1 month later...