Jump to content

[France] Data Issues


Simon Tipple
 Share

Recommended Posts

Please post any data issues related to France here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for France should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, 

could you please set 

Alexandre Mendy (85140143)

Opa Sanganté (49033412) 

 

declared for Guinea-Bissau  please?

I'm playing as Guinea Bissau NT manager, and both of them refuse the call for the national team.

In reality both already played official matches for Guinea Bissau.

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, PandoraBox said:

Hi guys, 

could you please set 

Alexandre Mendy (85140143)

Opa Sanganté (49033412) 

 

declared for Guinea-Bissau  please?

I'm playing as Guinea Bissau NT manager, and both of them refuse the call for the national team.

In reality both already played official matches for Guinea Bissau.

Thanks.

Hi,

sure we'd reviewed that for the winter patch.

It's very weird though, I've checked now, it looks also like a bug. 1st nation is set to Guinea Bissau and there is nothing in their career plans set to refuse that call. I think it's worth raising in the gameplay section please.  I see the db issue, which would be fixed, but it looks incorrect that they refuse that call.

Regards

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's everything set correctly in the database, but they refuse the call, because they have more nationalities (France and Senegal) while Guinea Bissau reputation/ranking is very low, so they prefer to wait for Senegal, or even France.

I had the same issue with the Portuguese based Guinea Bissau players. They don't accept the calls unless they are set declared, or don't have any other nationality.

Probably the only solution for this is to set them declared i guess.

Cheers!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Il y a 11 heures, kenankodro a dit :

Plabennec is called Plabennéc in the game.

Hello,

Regarding Plabennec, the city is called Plabennec in the game. If you consider the club we write Stade Plabennécois, as we write Plabennécois or Plabennécoise for people living there. I don't see any issue here. Are you using any unofficial update ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonjour, 

Pourriez-vous indiquer pour le Fc Metz la construction, qui était pourtant indiquer dans l'opus précédent, du Stade St Symphorien avec une capacité qui doit atteindre 30 000 places et qu'il est propriétaire du Stade (https://actu.fr/grand-est/metz_57463/le-stade-saint-symphorien-definitivement-cede-fc-metz-par-ville_17599775.html). Pouvez-vous aussi améliorer le centre d'entrainement (https://www.blelorraine.fr/2019/08/nouveau-centre-entrainement-pour-le-fc-metz-frescaty/). 

Enfin dans les grands noms Rigobert Song lorsqu'on clique dessus cela fait référence à un joueur de 26 ans alors qu'il a 44 ans.

Je vous remercie

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jonathan Bamba from Lille is really not good enough.

Crossing 12 should be altered to 15: It's one of his unique strengths according to whoscored, while vision is also very good compared to other attackers according to soccerment analytics.

Heading 5 should be altered to 10: He is not a good header, but also far away from really bad ones (like Ousmane Dembele for example)

Long shots 11 should be altered to 15: he had a few screamers recently and it's also one of his unique strengths according to whoscred

Passing 11 should be altered to 14: again one of his strengths in real life, and definitely better then for example Ousmane Dembele (who has 12 in game), backed up by soccerment analytics

Vision 10 should be altered to 13: one of his better traits, and better then Dembele (who has 13 himself in game), backed up by soccerment analytics

 

Well, maybe Dembele is a bit too good in game, but even without the comparison Bamba is definitely lacking in a few aspects.

 

Sources:

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/241019/Show/Jonathan-Bamba

https://analytics.soccerment.com/en/stats/jonathan-bamba-1996-03-26/ousmane-dembele-1997-05-15?season=all

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering if the Kingdom of Bahrain investing in Paris Fc is replicated in game. I know this isn’t going to be huge levels of investment in the same scale as clubs like PSG, but I imagine this would give sponsorship money a boost and transfer budgets a bit of a boost

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is an article talking about the 20% investment and a 30% increase to budgets, putting Paris FC in the top 5 biggest budgets in Ligue 2

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/paris-fc-announces-20-stake-sale-to-the-kingdom-of-bahrain/

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/bahrains-investment-into-paris-fc-what-is-it-all-this-about/

 

Edited by wicksyFM
Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, wicksyFM said:

I was wondering if the Kingdom of Bahrain investing in Paris Fc is replicated in game. I know this isn’t going to be huge levels of investment in the same scale as clubs like PSG, but I imagine this would give sponsorship money a boost and transfer budgets a bit of a boost

Hi,

There is a 2.5 Millions sponsorship ingame to reflect it, I'd review the value just to make sure it's accurate/ realistic.

Regards

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 01/12/2020 at 19:50, metzloulou said:

Bonjour, 

Pourriez-vous indiquer pour le Fc Metz la construction, qui était pourtant indiquer dans l'opus précédent, du Stade St Symphorien avec une capacité qui doit atteindre 30 000 places et qu'il est propriétaire du Stade (https://actu.fr/grand-est/metz_57463/le-stade-saint-symphorien-definitivement-cede-fc-metz-par-ville_17599775.html). Pouvez-vous aussi améliorer le centre d'entrainement (https://www.blelorraine.fr/2019/08/nouveau-centre-entrainement-pour-le-fc-metz-frescaty/). 

Enfin dans les grands noms Rigobert Song lorsqu'on clique dessus cela fait référence à un joueur de 26 ans alors qu'il a 44 ans.

Je vous remercie

 

Merci de ton apport. Dans la base, j'ai une extension prevue a 32000, tu peux preciser stp? Possible que ca soit juste un probleme de settings. Le nouveau centre d'entrainement est bien implemente dans la base.

Joli spot sur Rigobert Song, merci .

Bonne journee

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 02/12/2020 at 17:48, theo369f said:

Bonjour,

 

Il me semble tres surprenant de pouvoir agrandir le groupama stadium dès la S1 du fait de sa récente construction.

Et cela est encore plus surprenant que je ne suis pas leader du championnat

 

https://gyazo.com/753d3c5539994dff3a8324bad0622998

Bonjour,

je ne suis pas sur que ce soit un probleme de la base, je fouillerais neanmoins. Je suis d'accord avec toi, merci pour ton apport.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonjour,

Il manque plusieurs joueurs dans l'effectif actuel du FCE Mérignac Arlac (R1 Nouvelle-Aquitaine), est-il possible de les rajouter :

- Romain Brionne
- Clément Fleury
- François Hapipi
- Kévin Gaston
- Nathan Bouchon
- Pierrick Deganello
- Lucas Paulet
- Girard Désirée
- Mohamed Camus Camara

Aussi, Vincent Roux n'est plus au FCE Mérignac Arlac mais au FC Talence et Clève Kokassa n'est plus joueur mais entraîneur adjoint du club. William Nkounkou est aussi parti. Enfin, Kenny Mavuba n'est pas défenseur mais milieu défensif et Kévin Machado est un latéral gauche.

Source : https://www.fce-merignac-arlac.fr/seniors/elite/leffectif/

Merci

Link to post
Share on other sites

A few things I've noticed in the Rennes team from managing them:

Martin Terrier's birthdate in FM is 10 February 1998. Every source I can find on him (UEFA, Transfermarkt, Ligue1.com, etc) shows his actual birthdate as 4 March 1997.

Faitout Maouassa should have Republic of the Congo as a second nationality, according to this source.

Brandon Soppy should have Ivory Coast as a second nationality, according to these two sources from Opera News Côte d'Ivoire and HITC.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 05/12/2020 at 19:29, poirier.alexandre.24 said:

Bonjour,

Il manque plusieurs joueurs dans l'effectif actuel du FCE Mérignac Arlac (R1 Nouvelle-Aquitaine), est-il possible de les rajouter :

- Romain Brionne
- Clément Fleury
- François Hapipi
- Kévin Gaston
- Nathan Bouchon
- Pierrick Deganello
- Lucas Paulet
- Girard Désirée
- Mohamed Camus Camara

Aussi, Vincent Roux n'est plus au FCE Mérignac Arlac mais au FC Talence et Clève Kokassa n'est plus joueur mais entraîneur adjoint du club. William Nkounkou est aussi parti. Enfin, Kenny Mavuba n'est pas défenseur mais milieu défensif et Kévin Machado est un latéral gauche.

Source : https://www.fce-merignac-arlac.fr/seniors/elite/leffectif/

Merci

Bonjour @poirier.alexandre.24,

Merci de ton apport. 

Nous ne creons pas de personnes en r1, simplement parce que le level est 3 divisions en dessous du dernier niveau jouable. Le reste sera corrige pour la mise a jour hivernale. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 07/12/2020 at 11:23, CFuller said:

A few things I've noticed in the Rennes team from managing them:

Martin Terrier's birthdate in FM is 10 February 1998. Every source I can find on him (UEFA, Transfermarkt, Ligue1.com, etc) shows his actual birthdate as 4 March 1997.

Faitout Maouassa should have Republic of the Congo as a second nationality, according to this source.

Brandon Soppy should have Ivory Coast as a second nationality, according to these two sources from Opera News Côte d'Ivoire and HITC.

hi @CFuller,

Thanks for those spots, very weird/ annoying one around Martin Terrier. We'd get those reviewed for the winter patch.

Regards

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi team,

Nîmes will have a new 13.600 seats stadium starting from season 2024-2025 (could be a bit later since the paperwork has been delayed with the current situation). Official name is not known yet but the project is called "Stade Nemausus". The old "Stade des Costières" will be demolished mi-2021 and the team will play in a temporary structure but I don't know if this is something which can be integrated inside the database.

Additional information about the "Stade des Costières": Nîmes can only play in Ligue 1 under an exemption, there is therefore no way the stadium would be approved for UEFA competitions like it is registered in the game.

Everything is sourced here: http://stade-nemausus.fr/foire-aux-questions/

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 09/12/2020 at 18:39, Gdj said:

Hi team,

Nîmes will have a new 13.600 seats stadium starting from season 2024-2025 (could be a bit later since the paperwork has been delayed with the current situation). Official name is not known yet but the project is called "Stade Nemausus". The old "Stade des Costières" will be demolished mi-2021 and the team will play in a temporary structure but I don't know if this is something which can be integrated inside the database.

Additional information about the "Stade des Costières": Nîmes can only play in Ligue 1 under an exemption, there is therefore no way the stadium would be approved for UEFA competitions like it is registered in the game.

Everything is sourced here: http://stade-nemausus.fr/foire-aux-questions/

Hi @Gdj

Thanks for the input, appreciated. I'd read again, indeed there might be some limitations around. I'd try to improve what can be though.

Regards

Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, benben90 said:

Hi Guys,

There is a huge mistake in Sochaux (ligue 2). Best striker is "Michel Platini" with 191 goals. Platini never played in Sochaux, and he is coming from the rival club of Nancy. Best striker is "Roger Courtois" with 237 goals in championship.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Courtois

Thank you for fixing.

Hi @benben90,

thanks, nice spot actually. There haven't been any change on that field, so I guess this is an old issue which had been carried over.

I'd get that fixed for the winter patch.


Regards

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

Thanks for all. 

 

LOSC Staff doctor missing:

 

Thibaut Boitel

https://www.losc.fr/content/le-staff-médical-du-losc-évolue

 

 

Staffs missing for LOSC B Team, Doctor, physios:

 

- PAULINE VOGT    MÉDECIN       missing

- ANTOINE BALY  KINÉSITHÉRAPEUTE         missing

- THOMAS  DEVILLERS     KINÉSITHÉRAPEUTE       missing

-  OLIVIER   KLIMASZESWSKI       KINÉSITHÉRAPEUTE      missing

 

- LUCAS KIEBBE   B Team staff and not u19

 

 

 

https://www.losc.fr/saison-football/equipe-cfa/equipe

 

U19 LOSC 

 

- LOSC goalkeeper coach Eric Allibert

 

https://www.lavoixdunord.fr/607346/article/2019-07-01/foot-eric-allibert-l-entraineur-des-gardiens-de-dunkerque-rejoint-le-centre-de

 

 

- Cyril Fouquart    préparateur physique U19 

 

Cyril FOUQUART, par ailleurs entraîneur des U8, complète le staff.

 

http://allezlille.fr/index.php/en/formation/2002-formation-du-nouveau-dans-le-staff-et-dans-l-organisation

 

+

 

 

 

 

 

USL Dunkerque 

USL Dunkerque training center project:

https://www.lavoixdunord.fr/879474/article/2020-10-15/foot-l2-le-centre-d-entrainement-de-dunkerque-va-prendre-racine-coudekerque

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! Too many issues i found in the Coupe de France finals history!

In the 1918 edition Red Star is show as winners although the winners were Olympique de Pantin (which is later merged with Red Star) and they played against FC Lyon and not Olympique Lyonnais...Fc Lyon exists till today and is in the game already. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympique_(football  https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_Club_de_Lyon 

1920 winners and 1928 finalists is CA Paris but not the one it shows in the game. Its the nowadays team called CAP Charenton (which exists also in the game) CA Paris shown as the winner of 1920 and finalist of 1928 never been on a CDF final. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cercle_athlétique_de_Paris-Charenton  https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_athlétique_de_Paris

1931 finalists SO Montpellier after some years took its current name Montpellier HSC https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montpellier_HSC

1933 winners Excelsior goes by the name Scor 59 Roubaix nowadays and exists in the game! https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excelsior_Athlétic_Club

In the 35-36 edition on the final Racing Paris played against FCO Charleville Mezieres (today's team name is Olympique Charleville Neufmanil Aiglemont and already is in the game) i guess it should say its today name In the bracket. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympique_football_club_Charleville

Additionally Olympique Lillois finalists of 1939 and SC Fives finalist of 1941 could be count as the today Lille OSC since they merged together to form Lille OSC https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympique_Lillois

Ιn the 1944  final played two teams that were federal???teams during WW2 and one was from Reims and the other from Nancy i am not sure if those teams are connected with the nowadays two teams SR and ASNL, but for sure not connected with ASNL if a team is concerned from Nancy that must be FC Nancy (see below) the other one i guess is supposed to be SR  https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coupe_de_France_de_football_1943-1944

Speaking of Nancy the team that was finalist on the 1953 and 1962 editions was FC Nancy which later merged with another team to form the nowadays COS Villers-lès-Nancy which is also in the game! So same goes here like the Toulouse issue ASNL has nothing to do with FC Nancy as it was created some years after and had no connection with FC Nancy. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_Club_de_Nancy

In 56-57 edition it shows Toulouse FC as the winners . Toulouse indeed won that coupe de France but tha specific team has nothing to do with the nowadays TFC. This team dissapeared after some years and wore red and whitehttps://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toulouse_Football_Club_(1937).

I guess some research has to be made for EvianThononGaillard as there is one team called Evian Thonon Grand Geneve today and also teams with the names of : Evian FC , AS Thonon, ΑJ ville la Grand and US Annemasse-Gaillard. I guess the former ETG is the nowadays Evian Thonon Grand Geneve though.  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thonon_Évian_F.C.)

 

 

Edited by vourtsio
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, vourtsio said:

 

Hello! Too many issues i found in the Coupe de France finals history!

In the 1918 edition Red Star is show as winners although the winners were Olympique de Pantin (which is later merged with Red Star) and they played against FC Lyon and not Olympique Lyonnais...Fc Lyon exists till today and is in the game already. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympique_(football  https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_Club_de_Lyon 

1920 winners and 1928 finalists is CA Paris but not the one it shows in the game. Its the nowadays team called CAP Charenton (which exists also in the game) CA Paris shown as the winner of 1920 and finalist of 1928 never been on a CDF final. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cercle_athlétique_de_Paris-Charenton  https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_athlétique_de_Paris

1931 finalists SO Montpellier after some years took its current name Montpellier HSC https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montpellier_HSC

1933 winners Excelsior goes by the name Scor 59 Roubaix nowadays and exists in the game! https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excelsior_Athlétic_Club

In the 35-36 edition on the final Racing Paris played against FCO Charleville Mezieres (today's team name is Olympique Charleville Neufmanil Aiglemont and already is in the game) i guess it should say its today name In the bracket. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympique_football_club_Charleville

Additionally Olympique Lillois finalists of 1939 and SC Fives finalist of 1941 could be count as the today Lille OSC since they merged together to form Lille OSC https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympique_Lillois

Ιn the 1944  final played two teams that were federal???teams during WW2 and one was from Reims and the other from Nancy i am not sure if those teams are connected with the nowadays two teams SR and ASNL, but for sure not connected with ASNL if a team is concerned from Nancy that must be FC Nancy (see below) the other one i guess is supposed to be SR  https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coupe_de_France_de_football_1943-1944

Speaking of Nancy the team that was finalist on the 1953 and 1962 editions was FC Nancy which later merged with another team to form the nowadays COS Villers-lès-Nancy which is also in the game! So same goes here like the Toulouse issue ASNL has nothing to do with FC Nancy as it was created some years after and had no connection with FC Nancy. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_Club_de_Nancy

In 56-57 edition it shows Toulouse FC as the winners . Toulouse indeed won that coupe de France but tha specific team has nothing to do with the nowadays TFC. This team dissapeared after some years and wore red and white https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toulouse_Football_Club_(1937).

I guess some research has to be made for EvianThononGaillard as there is one team called Evian Thonon Grand Geneve today and also teams with the names of : Evian FC , AS Thonon, ΑJ ville la Grand and US Annemasse-Gaillard. I guess the former ETG is the nowadays Evian Thonon Grand Geneve though.  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thonon_Évian_F.C.)

 

All these of course has nothing to do with the gameplay itself but those fixes in my opinion is a must fix in the next update simply because its History and History has to be written correctly!

Edited by vourtsio
Link to post
Share on other sites

Le 09/12/2020 à 10:39, kenankodro a dit :

There is a guy called Dalagnynpole Gomis at Stade Rennais in the game but I reckon his name is Dalangunypole Gomis : https://www.unfp.org/joueur/dalangunypole-gomis-24674/

There is indeed a mistake in his first name (Dalangnynpole instead of Dalagnynpole), but I took Stade Rennais official website as a source : "Dalangnynpole GOMIS"

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 17/12/2020 at 16:38, kenankodro said:

FC Metz never get regens from Luxembourg even though almost all major Luxembourger players came from FC Metz academy

I agree with this. A big issue IMO

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Tours FC the new goalkeeper trainer is John Bonétat 12.12.1973

missing 2 goalkeepers: Arthur Deboeuf 25.11.2002 and Samba Gassama

https://www.footballdatabase.eu/fr/club/equipe/516-tours/0

At Blois Foot 41 we can add Nicolas Debord as legend of the club
https://www.bloisfootball41.com/saison-2020-2021/actualites-du-club/blois-football-41--acte-2-sept-2004---juin-2009-875684?fbclid=IwAR3iYVd_lokN5A_NBMsdZSO0koe-PRBj9Isdk86Uet126Xz58k2dq9HcEOQ

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey dudes.

Playing through and signed Jean-Luc Sassus as a staff member (ID : 9258)

Seems the fella passed away in 2015 so not sure why he is still in the DB.

Probably an oversight, but he's damn good at his job. lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Luc_Sassus

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 17/12/2020 at 15:38, kenankodro said:

FC Metz never get regens from Luxembourg even though almost all major Luxembourger players came from FC Metz academy

Thanks for the spot and report. Newgens specs are centralised. 

I can see a Luxembourg specification for France, but I agree with your point. I'd log a FM issue so it could be reviewed. 

 

Regards

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 20/12/2020 at 16:58, vourtsio said:

All these of course has nothing to do with the gameplay itself but those fixes in my opinion is a must fix in the next update simply because its History and History has to be written correctly!

Hello @vourtsio,

Thanks, I see your point. It all sounds like previous names settings to be reviewed. Those histories are set that way for years, but we'd review at some point and see what can be improved, no promess short term as it would have some knock ons to update previous names in the db.

Thanks anyway, I hope the feedback would help.

Regards

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Azrael316 said:

Hey dudes.

Playing through and signed Jean-Luc Sassus as a staff member (ID : 9258)

Seems the fella passed away in 2015 so not sure why he is still in the DB.

Probably an oversight, but he's damn good at his job. lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Luc_Sassus

Thanks for the spot, nice one. He was probably not updated at that time, and regarding size of the db, it's the kind of thing that can be easily missed.

I've now sent a fix, it would be fixed for the winter patch update. Thanks for your help.

 

Regards

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AlienIR said:

Hello @vourtsio,

Thanks, I see your point. It all sounds like previous names settings to be reviewed. Those histories are set that way for years, but we'd review at some point and see what can be improved, no promess short term as it would have some knock ons to update previous names in the db.

Thanks anyway, I hope the feedback would help.

Regards

Hi! Personally i am greek but i love french football many years now! I also wrote similar post last year! I guess indeed it would ve difficult for next update but for next year it should be taken seriously i think. Sources of course you may find more than me as a french moderator! But using wikipedia and FFF is where i searched and i found those mistakes! Happy new year!

Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, vourtsio said:

Hi! Personally i am greek but i love french football many years now! I also wrote similar post last year! I guess indeed it would ve difficult for next update but for next year it should be taken seriously i think. Sources of course you may find more than me as a french moderator! But using wikipedia and FFF is where i searched and i found those mistakes! Happy new year!

Ah, we probably missed last year post/ or forgot it in between, our bad/ apologies.

Yeah, to be honest it sounds a bit risky for the winter patch, but maybe we could start improving a couple. No promess though, we might have higher priorities and winter patch is shorter in term of time available.  Long term, I think indeed it would be a nice level of details to add/ improve. Thanks again for the contribution, appreciated.

Regards

Link to post
Share on other sites

Je pense que Saint Pryvé Saint-Hilaire (N2) peux être à ajouter comme club affilié à l'Us Orléans (N1)

Orléans envoie en prêt des joueurs dans ce club (Kimbembé en 2019/2020 et en 2020/2021, Bouzrara en 2020/2021), les 2 équipes se rencontrent toujours lors des matchs de pré-saison, le club a prêté son stade lors de la coupe de France en 2019/2020, géographiquement les 2 clubs sont très proches.

USM Olivet est officiellement un club partenaire d'Orléans. https://orleansloiretfoot.com/les-partenaires/

Carnejy Antoine est Franco-Haïtien https://www.transfermarkt.fr/carnejy-antoine/profil/spieler/737772

 

Après je sais pas si vous allez modifier les notes mais je trouve Moussa Seydi un peu bas par rapport à son niveau irl (meilleur buteur du championnat du Luxembourg 2019/2020 et 81 actuellement dans le jeu en niveau actuel).

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Boubakary Soumaré

PA 154 is too low, should be 162-164.

He is a regular first team player in Lille, and is tracked by big clubs these years, like ManUtd, Milan, Napli. And he refused a transfer option to Newcastle around 40M£. 

All these shows that he is so under rated with a PA of 154.

A. Saint-Maximin moved to Newcastle with an transfer fee of 18M€, and his PA is 165. This is for reference only.

image.png.9172b378ccdd64cdc7f709f1f0ae5cd3.png

image.thumb.png.85dd7f4b75d70a35ad34d349a1511169.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year i read somewhere (can't find the article though now) that PSG took the decision and reached an aggreement with FFF (regarding its B'team that plays in N3 group IDF) that can't promoted to N2 even if it finishes 1st. I dont know if is indeed true but maybe the french speaking people may sort it out! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 19/01/2021 at 03:33, acceptz said:

Boubakary Soumaré

PA 154 is too low, should be 162-164.

He is a regular first team player in Lille, and is tracked by big clubs these years, like ManUtd, Milan, Napli. And he refused a transfer option to Newcastle around 40M£. 

All these shows that he is so under rated with a PA of 154.

A. Saint-Maximin moved to Newcastle with an transfer fee of 18M€, and his PA is 165. This is for reference only.

image.png.9172b378ccdd64cdc7f709f1f0ae5cd3.png

image.thumb.png.85dd7f4b75d70a35ad34d349a1511169.png

 

Hello,

I'm afraid it's a bit too subjective to be taken into account. Not meaning, his PA could be reviewed but I'm not sure that a 154 PA is underrated. This value is strong enough to be first teamer in the teams you mentioned.

Thanks for the input, I hope the feedback would help.

 

Regards

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, vourtsio said:

Last year i read somewhere (can't find the article though now) that PSG took the decision and reached an aggreement with FFF (regarding its B'team that plays in N3 group IDF) that can't promoted to N2 even if it finishes 1st. I dont know if is indeed true but maybe the french speaking people may sort it out! 

Thanks, I'd review. Probably something for the rules more than the db.

Regards

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Strasbourg's Mohamed simakan CA / PA should be fully strengthened.Recently, with AC Milan, Leipzig, Dortmund, and other teams, transfer rumors came out. The PA of 142 is too underestimated, I think it should be CA130,PA-85/PA160。

11.jpg

Edited by Mr丶Sean
Link to post
Share on other sites

Adrien truffert pa - 7 is too low, should be - 85. Adrien truffert has occupied the main force of Rennes left-back in the 20-21 season. And it's amazing.He's only 19 years old. I think it should be corrected in the next patch.

特鲁费尔.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Romain Faivre PA 132 is too low,should be  165.

I have three reasons.

First of all, he is Brest's best player, as shown in the picture.

Second, he has passed 52 times this season and is number one in the French premier league.

Finally, according to the French media Le 10sport, he has been followed by Paris Saint Germain and Manchester United.

faivre.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Adrien truffert pa - 7 is too low, should be - 85. Adrien truffert has occupied the main force of Rennes left-back in the 20-21 season. And it's amazing.He's only 19 years old. I think it should be corrected in the next patch.

1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...