Jump to content

[Swedish] Issues in Swedish Translation


Recommended Posts

1188605830_Skrmklipp.PNG.127252cc0f78c18bf50afdf66d01d659.PNG

"vatten under broarna" is a term used to describe that time have passed but don't work in this case.

 

The English sentence say "issues is long gone" or something like that so i suggest using

%staff1%: Grälet med %staff% är som bortblåst

or

%staff1%: Grälet med %staff% är över

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/12/2020 at 15:08, Gnaget2 said:

 

"Vissa" should be "Visa"

and the recommendation could be a bit more clear, now it say "Make Jens Fjällström Scout"

 

I suggest the following: Be Jens Fjällström att scouta"

 

2097938150_Skrmklipp.PNG.8efe74e88874ab857a996fd2353a156b.PNG

 

330136173_Skrmklipp1.thumb.PNG.49615fb9ddc4b7c6062cd73ace55f439.PNG

KEY-415409: Show an initial interest in pursuing the player
STR-1: Vissa ett visst intresse i att värva spelaren

KEY-419469-M: Assign [%male#3] to Scout
STR-1: Gör [%person#3] till scout[%male#3-hidden]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Brian Stapleton said:

KEY-415409: Show an initial interest in pursuing the player
STR-1: Vissa ett visst intresse i att värva spelaren

KEY-419469-M: Assign [%male#3] to Scout
STR-1: Gör [%person#3] till scout[%male#3-hidden]

 

"Be [%person#3] att scouta[%male#3-hidden]" is then a better translation that makes it a bit more clear what it's all about

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Brian Stapleton said:

updated that one - what about the visa/vissa?

Vissa is not a word in Swedish so it should be visa, just a typo I assume.

 

KEY-415409: Show an initial interest in pursuing the player
STR-1: Visa ett visst intresse i att värva spelaren

Edited by Gnaget2
added info
Link to post
Share on other sites

87737978_Skrmklipp.thumb.PNG.e5664d6e1158d1aa60a34896a6fbfa7d.PNG

 

1: repeated word, a better ending would. ...som %jobdescription" för %team".

2: Hans %team%-karriär

3: match should be matcher (game should be games) not shore what happens if the number of games is 1 because then "spelade" should be "spelad"

4: "gjortde" should be "gjorda", but it would be better to completely remove that word so it just say "2 ligamål för klubben"

Edited by Gnaget2
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/12/2020 at 14:18, Gnaget2 said:

1366869938_Skrmklipp.PNG.319c02336bf1fce767b51590679403ed.PNG

 

"Väldigt lite trött" i suggest changing it to " Endast lite trött"

what's wrong with this?

 


KEY-509903: Fresh[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Fräsch

KEY-509904: Very little fatigue[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Väldigt lite trötthet

KEY-509905: Low[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Låg

KEY-509906: Low levels of fatigue[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Låga nivåer av trötthet

KEY-509907: Becoming Fatigued[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Börjar bli trött

KEY-509908: Slightly fatigued and should be monitored[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Något trött och bör bevakas

KEY-509909: Fatigued[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Trött

KEY-509910: Fatigued and in need of a rest[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Trött och behöver vila

KEY-509911: Exhausted[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Utmattad

KEY-509912: Exhausted and in danger of burning out[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Utmattad och risker att gå sönder

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2020 at 17:43, Brian Stapleton said:

what's wrong with this?

 


KEY-509903: Fresh[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Fräsch

KEY-509904: Very little fatigue[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Väldigt lite trötthet

KEY-509905: Low[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Låg

KEY-509906: Low levels of fatigue[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Låga nivåer av trötthet

KEY-509907: Becoming Fatigued[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Börjar bli trött

KEY-509908: Slightly fatigued and should be monitored[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Något trött och bör bevakas

KEY-509909: Fatigued[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Trött

KEY-509910: Fatigued and in need of a rest[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Trött och behöver vila

KEY-509911: Exhausted[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Utmattad

KEY-509912: Exhausted and in danger of burning out[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Utmattad och risker att gå sönder

KEY-509903: Fresh[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Fräsch

suggest to change that one to just "Ok"

KEY-509912: Exhausted and in danger of burning out[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Utmattad och risker att gå sönder

spelling error, should be: STR-1: Utmattad och riskerar att gå sönder

KEY-509904: Very little fatigue[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Väldigt lite trötthet

please change to: STR-1: Lite trött

 

KEY-509906: Low levels of fatigue[COMMENT: AREA: Player Fatigue; SUB-AREA: Fatigue Description; FR: 23722; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None;]
STR-1: Låga nivåer av trötthet

suggest to change this one to : STR-1: Något trött

Link to post
Share on other sites

1430665362_Skrmklipp.PNG.c9638e979e6a008de975dcbb69a78b6d.PNG

 

I assume "Miles" should be "Mil" as we use either "kilometer" (1000m) or mil (10 kilometer / 10 000m) to describe distance in Sweden.

But don't know the logic behind this because we don't use "miles" in Sweden, If I'm not mistaken a English mile is around 1.61 km (1610m) so just changing the suffix/description wouldn't work

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2020 at 12:11, Gnaget2 said:

1430665362_Skrmklipp.PNG.c9638e979e6a008de975dcbb69a78b6d.PNG

 

I assume "Miles" should be "Mil" as we use either "kilometer" (1000m) or mil (10 kilometer / 10 000m) to describe distance in Sweden.

But don't know the logic behind this because we don't use "miles" in Sweden, If I'm not mistaken a English mile is around 1.61 km (1610m) so just changing the suffix/description wouldn't work

What's the Swedish word/phrase for an English mile? I'd say that it should say something like "English mile" (in Swedish) to avoid confusion with what we call "mile" ("mil") in Scandinavia (10 km).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2020 at 10:15, Gnaget2 said:

1727345609_Skrmklipp.PNG.0327fee808c7c5cc7dd66cafba13a265.PNG

 

"Vi har fått ett mål på %stadium%" i suggest changing to "Det har blivit mål på %stadium%" because "we" (Vi) haven't made any goals there

can you explaina bit more the problem here?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/01/2021 at 15:12, Brian Stapleton said:

can you explaina bit more the problem here?

Now the text say that we (as in my team) have scored a goal at another venue but its just an update on the scoreline in another game. Its nothing directly wrong with the text, its just a bit to much spoken language and can be misunderstood so by changing it to "Det har blivit mål på %stadium%" (translates to = "It's been a goal at %stadium%" would make the text a lot more clear and still have the same info

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/01/2021 at 15:11, Brian Stapleton said:

where did you see this?

This one seems to have been solved in the latest update as i no longer can see this, it now say "Skalfärger"

Edited by Gnaget2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gnaget2 said:

Now the text say that we (as in my team) have scored a goal at another venue but its just an update on the scoreline in another game. Its nothing directly wrong with the text, its just a bit to much spoken language and can be misunderstood so by changing it to "Det har blivit mål på %stadium%" (translates to = "It's been a goal at %stadium%" would make the text a lot more clear and still have the same info

OK thanks will check on this

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Balooo said:

image.thumb.png.de2a8802d3485ad3758efd5d0784fd3d.png

I believe it would be more helpful if you pointed out what's wrong, it can be hard to tell just by looking at a screen shot.

Edited by Maaka
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems like the teams have been swaped in the headline,

 

My U19 team lost agains Enskede IKs reservs, now the headlne say the oponents lost

 

 

 

 

1004042234_Skrmklipp.PNG.5cf475b438724eb1de89393f937a0663.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...