[Russian] Issues in Russian Translation

Woodg SI

• SI Staff

Please post all issues relating to this language translation of FM 2021 in this topic.

Please try to provide a screenshot by attaching it to your post (or if a saved game is needed please follow instructions here

Please refer to the sticky topic for Translation reporting Guidelines. This can be found here - ***-READ-BEFORE-POSTING-***-Posting-in-the-Translation-Forum

Hi there, hope you all doing well! I've noticed some lines that weren't translated: 

Squad Registration Start Date in Calendar: 

image.png.5d73a420abf36fc5a0c14702c1ad3c37.png

Keep loanee at Club in Recomendations for transfers and contracts: 

image.png.86dc293ce781318ba0cb29303aa76ace.png

Also, if I'm not mistaken, could you please check a tab where player asks for compensation before his transfer to the other club as I think there was a non-translated line (or header) as well? I can't reproduce this tab now but I think there was something. 

upd: one more press-conference answer with the wrong gender. My manager is male, the gender in answer is female

Question: Ходят слухи, что вы хотите сделать так, чтобы играющий на правах аренды...
First answer: Я бы хотела чтобы так и произошло, думаю, что мы... 
Should be хотел instead of хотела. 

Edited by VintageMata

On 29/11/2020 at 14:56, VintageMata said:

Hi there, hope you all doing well! I've noticed some lines that weren't translated: 

Squad Registration Start Date in Calendar: 

image.png.5d73a420abf36fc5a0c14702c1ad3c37.png

Keep loanee at Club in Recomendations for transfers and contracts: 

image.png.86dc293ce781318ba0cb29303aa76ace.png

Also, if I'm not mistaken, could you please check a tab where player asks for compensation before his transfer to the other club as I think there was a non-translated line (or header) as well? I can't reproduce this tab now but I think there was something. 

upd: one more press-conference answer with the wrong gender. My manager is male, the gender in answer is female

Question: Ходят слухи, что вы хотите сделать так, чтобы играющий на правах аренды...
First answer: Я бы хотела чтобы так и произошло, думаю, что мы... 
Should be хотел instead of хотела. 

Thanks, "хотела" has been fixed, easy one :)

Updated: Indicated missing translation lines seem to be translated already, could you please try and clear cache https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015199257-How-to-remove-my-Preferences-and-or-Caches-Folder#text and let me know if it worked.