[Polish] Issues in Polish Translation

Woodg SI

• SI Staff

Please post all issues relating to this language translation of FM 2021 in this topic.

Please try to provide a screenshot by attaching it to your post (or if a saved game is needed please follow instructions here

Please refer to the sticky topic for Translation reporting Guidelines. This can be found here - ***-READ-BEFORE-POSTING-***-Posting-in-the-Translation-Forum

Message title says Bayer has finished a series of 15 away games without a loss while they finished series of home games. (Screenshot has beta version label but it's just save started on beta. I took the screenshot after the update)

2020_11.23-13_54.thumb.png.cb0f5d1f4925976c319c188e2f7a8eaf.png

Player asking for his contract compensation for leaving. Some bits are not translated.

2020_11.24-10_45.thumb.png.487aa3c78edfe6cb305a455d94e06c9f.png

Talk about a new contract. Player response is not translated.

2020_11.24-17_25.thumb.png.dc0705ad2401cd5ba712c5182945f71e.png

1 hour ago, frohus said:

1. Message title says Bayer has finished a series of 15 away games without a loss while they finished series of home games. (Screenshot has beta version label but it's just save started on beta. I took the screenshot after the update)

2. Player asking for his contract compensation for leaving. Some bits are not translated.

3. Talk about a new contract. Player response is not translated.

/1/ is a beta thing - the game does not re-generate past messages after an update. This should be fixed in the full version. /2/ and /3/ are not translation issues in the sense that we have translated everything we were expected to - these lines have probably been added to the game after the game lock and will be translated for any potential future patch. Thank you <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nope. Just Polish and English. It's the same problem as you can see in this topic:

There are three add-ons, which I use - logos, real names and Spanish media - but it never cause problem like this.

Edited by patpul

• SI Staff
On 29/01/2021 at 16:37, patpul said:

Nope. Just Polish and English. It's the same problem as you can see in this topic:

There are three add-ons, which I use - logos, real names and Spanish media - but it never cause problem like this.

OK - Iearned something new and there's a team called '26 De Febrero' - so does this make sense now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It is in FM2020 but I think it is also in FM2021, can anyone check?

This player has both feet good to play and i click i want to train his worse foot, and trainer said this is not good idea, this training is good for player who has one of feet bad, LIKE HE (it should be "NIE takich jak on" = ", NOT like he)

image.png.55cbccc050e3a1d11bafecdd1830875b.png

• 1 month later...

image.thumb.png.3b0c85e88443399460086f5cf488c5ff.png

Here is text about some money go to third club because this player will be Udinese player... but he is Udinese player and he go to another club, and money go to club which was his club before mine.

ENG:

image.thumb.png.adcddd4400fc04d7d3314ae70157e22d.png

In English there is text about this money is third-party cause of deal when this player wnet to mine team (in another, previous transfer)