[FM21] Stuniverse's FM21 Adventure

Stuniverse

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nations with 3+ Tiers

Based on the FM21 Beta, there are 15 Nations with 3+ tier leagues that can be loaded:

336916875_FM_leagues_3tiers.png.ec6fb1e38c9865f89fb4593f0cdae6da.png

My laptop isn't powerful enough to cope with all these Nations and Leagues being loaded so I'd be grateful for your help in narrowing it down to the Nations / Leagues I'm going to load at the start of the save. Apart from England and Scotland, which I know about and have FM experience managing in, I haven't really got any experience managing in the other Nations other than one season in Serie A with Sampdoria.

I would welcome your thoughts, comments, suggestions on the other Nations / Leagues based on your experience, unusual rules, or simply if it's a Nation you'd like to see me manage in.

use.png.dad05134e149a1f9544d080ef431ac78.png

It's a while now since I've done a save starting unemployed, with Sunday League experience, and no coaching badges, and it's not a type of saved I've shared on here before. Doing it in foreign countries, having to learn the language, I'm hoping will be a lot of fun... and you can help me shape the landscape and potential destinations for the save as I seriously need to trim down the list of 15 Nations to a manageable number to begin the save with.

Many thanks.

use.png.1bc74ee18f0f7d81e18d7ac3d913796a.png

use.png.630c5c92a516af53e11d4b52efd99e5a.png

Edited by Stuniverse

2 hours ago, kingjericho said:

Scandinavia is always fun. Good players and enough money to poach some less known gems. The only downside is the different calendar which difficults rhythm in the European competitions.

Thanks, @kingjericho. Given that they go down to Tier 4, I am seriously considering Norway and Sweden.

6 hours ago, Bitner said:

Good Luck. I'll be more active here when i start playing FM21. I want to discover thing by my own 

Cheers,
Bitner 

Thanks, @Bitner. And good luck 🍀 to you, as well.

Edited by Stuniverse

I agree with the suggestions for Scandinavia, mostly as I am having a great time in Denmark right now and had fun saves in both Norway & Sweden on FM20.

Maybe you could start off there with an aim of moving to England at some point, which would be a logical choice as well.

I think the fact you are setup to be speaking just English makes Scandinavia an obvious choice....

But I would love to see something around the Med from Cyprus which gives two distinct paths..

Cyprus to Greece to Italy

Cyprus to Turkey to Germany

I've always fancied doing a 'Roy Hodgson' challenge, building an impressive CV that features a number of clubs in my personal history as I rise to the top, or near enough to it. The list of Roy's previous entered my mind when reading the outline of the adventure you're planning. He started in Sweden and has gone on to manage in Switzerland, Italy, Norway and England, as well as lending his services to various national teams over the years. 

I don't know if that helps you, but personally I have fond memories of Swedish teams after they regularly produced cheap, world class footballers in previous, long ago editions of the game, and Scandinavia in general looks fascinating.

Thanks for your comments @Lodi Lemmer @karanhsingh @fairsy @SRL88 @oche balboa and @Tee2, much appreciated.

On 23/11/2020 at 05:50, karanhsingh said:

I agree with the suggestions for Scandinavia, mostly as I am having a great time in Denmark right now and had fun saves in both Norway & Sweden on FM20.

On 24/11/2020 at 12:39, fairsy said:

I think the fact you are setup to be speaking just English makes Scandinavia an obvious choice....

15 hours ago, Tee2 said:

I've always fancied doing a 'Roy Hodgson' challenge, building an impressive CV that features a number of clubs in my personal history as I rise to the top, or near enough to it. The list of Roy's previous entered my mind when reading the outline of the adventure you're planning. He started in Sweden... I don't know if that helps you, but personally I have fond memories of Swedish teams after they regularly produced cheap, world class footballers in previous, long ago editions of the game, and Scandinavia in general looks fascinating.

You've all convinced me, thank you very much, so...

... Stuniverse will be beginning his FM21 Adventure in Scandinavia...

Scandinavia2.thumb.jpg.a177ef16f5b6d07c44d111e31ffffb85.jpg

I am definitely going to be loading up the following Nations / Leagues:

Denmark
- 3F Superliga only
- NordicBt Liga
- 2. division

England
- Premier League
- Championship
- League One
- League Two

Finland
- Veikkausliiga
- Ykknonen

Iceland
- Pepsi-deildin
- Inkass0-deild karla

Norway
- Eliteserien
- OBOS-ligaen
- PostNord ligaen
- Norsk Tipping-ligaen

Sweden
- Allsvenskan
- Superettan
- Division 1
- Division 2

Scandinavian_Leagues.thumb.png.4f8a32b2a90adbdd41ec2e7d45313338.png

I'm also considering using one of the Faroe Islands databases off the Steam > Workshop.

Watch this space... I'm planning on starting Stuniverse's FM21 Adventure by next weekend...

Stuniverse0.png.f26d7a72f83c19068c44d31449c4c181.png

Stuniverse

Edited by Stuniverse

38 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Nice choice, you could look at adding Scotland too perhaps.

Thank you, @karanhsingh. Geographically Scotland would be a very logical addition to the Nations / Leagues playable at the start of my save. I started my FM20 Adventure in Scotland with Falkirk in the third tier, before managing Hibs, and then winning everything domestically in Scotland with Celtic. I feel I’ve done Scotland now, for a while at least, and for that reason it’s unlikely I’ll be loading up the Scottish leagues during this save.

38 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Where will you start off? 

The honest answer is I don’t know. I will be starting off as an unemployed, Sunday League footballer, with no coaching badges so it will be a case of going wherever I can get a job. I have already done a quick play test to check that, as Sunday league with no badges, I could get a job. If I load up all the leagues from the six Nations I’ll be starting with from the main game, there’s only one of the club’s with vacancies at the start of the game that will offer me a job and I’ve now used the pre-game Editor to fill that vacancy, which means I’ll start the save and be waiting for a club prepared to take me on to sack their manager.

I’m currently talking to @Weiry about his Faroe Islands Complete Pyramids (4 Levels Fully Activated) database (available on the Steam Community Workshop) and, if I decide to include the Faroe Islands, I won’t be using the pre-game editor to fill any managerial vacancies in the Faroe Islands so that is probably where I’ll end up starting out because it makes sense for my story to start in the Faroe Islands which, whilst I’m not 100% sure, sounds like the Faroe Islands pyramid should be the lowest ranked leagues in the save.

On 25/11/2020 at 15:04, oche balboa said:

Good luck mate, Remember you can add and remove leagues 

Thank you, @oche balboa. Yes, as I progress through the save and, hopefully, as my reputation as a manager improves, I will be adding and removing Nations / Leagues as I go.

Edited by Stuniverse

3 February 2020

Stuniverse's FM21 Adventure

Prologue... a video call

zzzz_Adventure_Stuniverse_icon.png.ab1292984a2ce432dffa467b5c00db79.png

Stuniverse: Hi, mum. How are you are? Mum. Mum? You're on mute mum... mum, you're on-

Mum: Can you hear me?

Stuniverse: Yeah, I can hear you, mum. How are you?

Mum: I'm good, thanks. We're both well. All the better for seeing you. Are you ok?

Stuniverse: Yes, I'm great, mum. Is dad joining us?

Mum: No. He says, sorry, but you know what he's like with technology. He sends his love and says he'll see you on your birthday, if not before.

Stuniverse: That's what I'm calling about, mum. I'll be travelling Europe for my birthday.

Mum: Oh, ok, will we see you before you go?

Stuniverse: Yes, I'll try and get over. If I can book flights from East Midlands Airport, maybe I can stay over with you, if you don't mind, just before and then you and dad could give me a lift to the airport.

Mum: Of course, we don't mind. Where are you going?

Dad: What's he saying, love?

FM21_Adventure_setup1.thumb.png.6734ad76c9b2c4f819d64878799d16c3.png

Stuniverse: I'm going to do a tour of Scandinavia, mum. Norway and Sweden initially, Finland, Iceland, Denmark maybe.

Dad: What's he saying?

Mum: He's going to Europe for a while, dear. He'll be away for his birthday.

Dad: He's what... [on camera] You're doing what?

Stuniverse: Hi, dad. I'm going to Europe for a bit, touring round Scandinavia.

Dad: Is this that Football Manager nonsense, son?

FM21_Adventure_Stuniverse1.thumb.png.e11d731eb396e78f57c108429c13528d.png

Stuniverse: Yes, dad. It's not nonsense, I know I can do well at it, and I've got a good feeling I'll land a job in Europe.

FM21_Adventure_Stuniverse2.png.f3225407c8fe34c852ade28eb7cd4859.png

Dad: How on earth are you going to do that? You've been looking for a Football Manager job in England all season, against our advice...

Mum: Your advice, dear...

Dad: Our advice, love. Nobody in this country has given you a job, you have no experience except playing Sunday League for the Nag's Head. What makes you think Europe will be any different? You don't even speak the language.

FM21_Adventure_Stuniverse3.png.c84bf798bb6d81f128aed5e2d93d0493.png

Stuniverse: I've just got a good feeling about it, dad. It's something I want to do, if I don't give it a go now, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. I know I will.

Dad: Can't you finish off your degree first?

Stuniverse: We've been through this, dad. Uni have agreed to give me 18-months off. That's my back-up plan, if it doesn't work out for me I can go back to Uni after the summer of 2022 and pick up my course again then.

Dad: I only want the best for you, son. I wish you'd get your degree first, is all, so you've got something concrete to fall back on later.

Stuniverse: I know, dad. I know you do.

Mum: Good luck, son. Go out there and show them what you're made of. We love you.

Stuniverse: Thank you. I love you both. See you soon.

*** call ended ***

FM21_Adventure_StuniverseJobCentre.png.ea4840a5f9b5bc2a95c13e189099168f.png

Please LIKE if you enjoyed this update and FOLLOW the thread so you don't miss future updates.

Edited by Stuniverse

17 February 2020

JOB VACANCIES

use.thumb.png.435af7d48bc4fd4efaef8a818589b4d9.png

Note: Nation [FRO] included with grateful thanks to @Weiry - Faroe Islands Complete Pyramids (4 Levels Fully Activated) is available on the Steam > Community > Football Manager 21 Workshop.

18 February 2020

My first job interview - Iprottafelagid Vestri

Inkasso-delid karla - Iceland second tier

vestri1.png

vestri2.png

vestri3.png

vestri4.png

vestri5.png

vestri6.png

vestri7.png

vestri8.png

vestri9.png

vestri10.png

vestri11.png

vestri12.png

vestri13.png

vestri14.png

vestri15.png

vestri16.png

vestri17.png

vestri18.png

vestri19.png

vestri20.png

vestri21.png

vestri22.png

Please LIKE if you enjoyed this update and FOLLOW the thread so you don't miss future updates.

Edited by Stuniverse

Good luck with this. I was way behind with your FM20 thread, but hopefully I can start from the beginning for FM21 and enjoy the ride. I do love unemployed journeyman saves. 

I've managed in Norway a lot in FM and it is a very fun league. Beautiful country too. Sweden is a fun place to manage too, though my one time managing there went a bit pear-shaped.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who has a Mum who always ends up putting herself on mute or hold when answering a call. :D

26 minutes ago, oche balboa said:

Nice start. Will be interesting to see how you do 

Thanks, @oche balboa. It’s new territory for me, I haven’t done many saves starting unemployed as a Sunday League footballer with no coaching badges. And this save is a first starting at that level and managing outside of the UK.

Edited by Stuniverse

23 minutes ago, anagain said:

Good luck with this.

Thanks, @anagain. I think I may need it.

I was way behind with your FM20 thread, but hopefully I can start from the beginning for FM21 and enjoy the ride. I do love unemployed journeyman saves.

Never too late. Glad you found my adventures in the end. This FM21 Adventure will tick along slowly at first whilst I finish off my FM20 Adventure. I estimate that’ll take about a week to reach the end and then the pace of this save will pick-up substantially.

I've managed in Norway a lot in FM and it is a very fun league. Beautiful country too. Sweden is a fun place to manage too, though my one time managing there went a bit pear-shaped.

That’s very encouraging to hear. Quite a few people have recommended Scandinavia so I’m looking forward to this Scandinavian Adventure.

Edited by Stuniverse

24 February 2020

A second job interview - Undrid Fotboltsfelag

2. deild - Faroe Islands third tier

Undrid1.png

Undrid0.png

Undrid2.png

Undrid3.png

Undrid4.png

Undrid5.png

Undrid6.png

Undrid7.png

Undrid8.png

Undrid9.png

Undrid10.png

Undrid11.png

Undrid12.png

Undrid13.png

Undrid14.png

Undrid15.png

Undrid16.png

Undrid17.png

Undrid18.png

Undrid19.png

Undrid20.png

Undrid21.png

Undrid22.png

Edited by Stuniverse

7 March 2020

VESTRI LOOK SET TO APPOINT NEW MANAGER

use.png.190f849bcace920041a12275dd4bf720.png

The Icelandic Football Gazette: We understand unemployed, Stuniverse, a young Englishman who has given up on getting a football manager's job in his home country, and is now touring Scandinavia in the hopes of landing a football manager's job, was interviewed by the Vestri board but did not get the job.

Given a choice between Kristinn Gudbrandsson and Stuniverse, can you blame them?

Edited by Stuniverse

7th March 2020

UNDRID APPOINT STUNIVERSE AS NEW MANAGER

Undrid_manager1.png.da655a2874592f678372481394ae7151.png

Undrid_manager2.png.707ba4283e9829d972e7d2dde84e2baf.png

Undrid_manager3.png.692bc669c6cd5dcbbb2136f72961cc7c.png

Undrid_manager4.png.789554081026e831d90322f9e03f5223.png

Undrid_manager5.png.835f753d45ce1cb1d5b3ac734672abec.png

Edited by Stuniverse

7 March 2020

A video call home...

zzzz_Adventure_Stuniverse5.png.9730cd01fe4123e31d1efee7f7d2bd49.png

Stuniverse: Hello, Mum.

Mum: Hi, Stuniverse. How are you?

Stuniverse: I'm great, thanks. I've got a job.

Mum: Well done, what's the job?

use.png.b4ec72aca5b9a6a6504b427890ee4762.png

Stuniverse: I'm the manager of Undrid Fotbol... Fotbolts... Fotboltsf... Undrid Football Club. I'm the manager of Undrid Football Club.

Mum: Congratulations. Where's that?

Stuniverse: It's in the Faroe Islands, Mum.

Mum: Egypt? I thought you were looking for a job in Europe?

Faroe_Islands.jpg.88290c73e93568b8050e0a1d52c1f00e.jpg

Stuniverse: No, Mum, it is in Europe. It's north of Scotland, between the Shetland Islands and Iceland.

Dad (off camera): Who is it, love?

Mum: It's Stuniverse.

Dad (off camera): What's he want? Money?

Mum: No, dear. He's got a job.

Dad: Hello, son. You've got a job?

use.png.727c36dd649a811a9500c7808a1c76cb.png

Stuniverse: Yes, Dad. I'm going to be managing Undrid FC in the Faroe Islands.

Dad: Never heard of them.

use.thumb.png.4ad2d022b1ef741092394d0cd2d91b34.png

Stuniverse: I'm not surprised, Dad. Undrid play in 2 deild - the third tier of the Faroe Islands football league.

Dad: Where are they? Bottom of the league?

Stuniverse: No, Dad. The season hasn't started yet. The season starts in about ten days time. They've already played four pre-season friendlies and the club are trying to squeeze another one in for me so I can take a look at the players in action before the competitive games start.

use.png.f80d91fbf891eb4f417b85d38ce2b790.png

Dad: How much are they paying you?

Stuniverse: They're not, Dad. Undrid are an Amateur team.

Undrid_contract_offer.png.bb04af3bde0b0cfcf1322b2a7ead8efc.png

Dad: An Amateur team?

Mum: Everybody has to start somewhere, dear.

Dad: He wants money, love. I knew as soon as he called, he wanted money.

Stuniverse: I don't want any money, Dad.

Mum: How are you going to pay for things? Where are you going to live?

Stuniverse: It's fine, Mum. The football club have put me up in digs at a local hostelry in Hoyvik, where the team play. It's a northern suburb of the capital city Torshavn. We train Tuesdays and Thursdays and then there's the games. As well as managing Undrid, I'll be earning my keep working behind the bar and waiting tables at the local hostelry. Food, board and lodgings included, plus a small wage on top.

use.thumb.png.01e9296ac687b47c777c2a75cdef0faf.png

Mum: As long as you're ok.

Stuniverse: Yes, I'm fine, Mum. I'm really looking forward to it.

Mum: Good luck, son.

Dad: Yes. Good luck... I think you're going to need it.

Stuniverse: Thanks both. I love you. I'll call again soon.

*** call ended ***

Edited by Stuniverse

4 hours ago, Bitner said:

Good luck, will need it!

Cheers,
Bitner

Thanks, @Bitner. In all my years playing FM, and CM before that, I’ve never managed an Amateur team before so thank you for your good luck message, I’m definitely going to need it.

Good luck. Finances is something you rarely have to worry about at an amateur club. I am managing amateur in Luxembourg and obviously my wage budget is zero.

What you have to deal with is players suddenly hop, skipping and jumping it out of your club when someone offers them a new contract. Recently lost one of my forwards.

Be interesting to see Faroes done on this forum.

I haven't tried to get a coaching course yet. I don't know how easy that is at an amateur club.

7 March 2020

Undrid Fotboltsfelag - Backroom Staff

Today I was introduced to the Undrid Fotboltsfelag backroom staff. For an Amateur football club, I was amazed how many staff we have.

staff.thumb.png.39bb4c506edc8f7749ee34f0b15f8926.png

Board

Arnar Lognberg - Chairman / First-team Coach

Arnar_Lognberg_Ch_C.thumb.png.e8ca519eeedec7a4307521f0196e3bfb.png

Jakup Jarnskar - Director of Football

Jakup_Jarnskor_DoF.thumb.png.0868467e76e58fcf540bb87a42f10ac6.png

Rani Hentze - Technical Director

Rani_Hentze_TD.thumb.png.3d202eada5d808151061389a8005b2ce.png

First-Team

Simun Waag Hognesen - Assistant Manager / Player

Simun_Waag_Hognesen_AM.thumb.png.e6dca7fcd5bac3008f30584100feaa8b.png

Johannus Sorensen - Goalkeeping Coach

Johannus_Sorensen_GkC.thumb.png.57575a3c793d5c0f5719946389179f7b.png

Rogvi Djurhuus - Fitness Coach

Rogvi_Djurhuus_FC.thumb.png.6efb4fc6038be8208a0757b5aabe3be7.png

Frodi Arge - Performance Analyst

Frodi_Arge_PA.thumb.png.43291d2bae062dc4b58dd8d0f26db651.png

Medical Team

Karl Martin Agnarsson - Physio

Karl_Martin_Agnarsson_Physio.thumb.png.8c00165f1a549eb59c289fc561ff5bcf.png

Bjarni Warner - Sports Scientist

Bjarni_Warner_Sp_Sc.thumb.png.3f77703e34563b30941479db0f8db568.png

Recruitment Team

Sonni Olsen - Scout

Sonni_Olsen_Sc.thumb.png.5bb9e1d973aaca84c9df95b287540fda.png

Bjarki Petersen - Recruitment Analyst

Bjarki_Petersen_Rec_An.thumb.png.c4b67757f0a107f9c172d7e3e4f9c208.png

Uni I Innistovu - Loan Manager

Uni_I_Innistovu_LoanM.thumb.png.8a77dcbe6f7226898ce1c13cf1208878.png

Other Staff

Filip Jakobsen - Head of Youth Development

Filip_Jakobsen_HYthDev.thumb.png.00fe91fdc1de3a340a4d60ada389195a.png

Esmar AEdustein Poulsen - Undrid 2 Manager / Player

Esmar_AEdustein_Poulsen_Undrid2M.thumb.png.d6abab4b51507e6cf1d81aaca87ca776.png

I've also been assigned a translator, Annika Vestergaard, even though all but three of the staff speak at least basic English. My assistant manager, Simun Waag Hognesen, is one of the three that doesn't speak any English, which could prove somewhat problematic.

zzzz_AnnikaVestergaard1.png.0960282976a678922ecc667ad4a4703c.png

I've yet to meet the players so I have no idea how many of them speak English or not.

Edited by Stuniverse

7 hours ago, anagain said:

Good luck.

Thanks, @anagain. I think I'm going to need it.

Finances is something you rarely have to worry about at an amateur club. I am managing amateur in Luxembourg and obviously my wage budget is zero.

What you have to deal with is players suddenly hop, skipping and jumping it out of your club when someone offers them a new contract. Recently lost one of my forwards.

Thank you. I have no budgets at Undrid either. I can imagine it's frustrating not having players tied down to a contract because as soon as they start performing well, other clubs will be come interested in them and it won't take much to beat the £0.00 wage we're paying or players.

Do you have any tips for managing an Amateur Football Club?

I haven't tried to get a coaching course yet. I don't know how easy that is at an amateur club.

I don't know if it'll be the same at the Amateur club you're managing in Luxembourg but my request to the Undrid Board to fund  coaching course met with this response.

use.png.53af029ce6a4c620c52ae4120944a96f.png

14 minutes ago, Paggioram said:

Great background looking forward to seeing how you get on.

Thank you, @Paggioram. I've never managed an Amateur Football Club before on FM so I'm looking forward to seeing how I get on as well.

35 minutes ago, Stuniverse said:

Do you have any tips for managing an Amateur Football Club?

I find it hard work, but gotta start somewhere, eh? I can't register new players until January in my save, so I have to make do regardless. Having lost a player and having injuries I'm fielding what I can in matches. Right backs in midfield.

Transfer windows should be easy, though my amateur scouts take an age to actually scout anyone.

Saturday 7th March 2020

UNDRID FIRST-TEAM SQUAD

I haven't met the players yet, but my backroom staff have told me about them. Our next training session is on Tuesday so, I assume, I'll meet them then.

squad.thumb.png.4cde01db88c01095629c6b97892ee31e.png

Currently, we have 15 players, which isn't enough to select a starting 11 and fill out our seven-player substitutes bench in 2. deild. Also, 10 of the 15 speak English to some extent, so I may require my translator, Annika Vestergaard, to assist me at times.

use.png.414781a9f231046c6441f0dc537842ac.png

Goalkeepers

GK_Terji_Brynjarsson.thumb.png.361ba3e6de1b0431dce251a57cd630e1.png

GK_Uni_Jacobsen.thumb.png.d5188368d6b89a647469880dd39a52ac.png

Right-backs

We don't have any.

Left-backs

WBL_Henry_Sigvardsen.thumb.png.bb5fd6815375666eae7208a0e4346ea7.png

WBL_Jonberg_A_Myrini.thumb.png.0a0a36bd4e3381c7fe82f03760dcab13.png

DL_Teitur_Heinesen.thumb.png.49a58c7042dde205fa4b1b357255c292.png

Centre-backs

DC_Magnus_Madsen.thumb.png.64bf8ef95887595ee87e23010b778bb9.png

Central Midfielders

MC_Ivan_Hofgaard.thumb.png.19420a72965553ee4c3445061cfcd3ad.png

MC_Jonas_Bech.thumb.png.7f1fef75864b04ce79bc994f8c960947.png

MC_Mathias_Schou.thumb.png.376f4ccc0dd293d9c2aee5a7fbbc0e5f.png

MC_Olavur_Venned.thumb.png.9f502850c3514242845b93d9b37ff7d5.png

Right Midfielders

MR_Louis_Joensen.thumb.png.84afa194984f14aaeb303f063b4cc52c.png

Left Midfielders

ML_Bjarni_Olsen.thumb.png.4d0f2c466eb06bc4d57aea726b0a944b.png

ML_Guttomor_Patursson.thumb.png.4cb3539958cc45d977140c44e2df8de8.png

Strikers

SC_Roi_Hansen.thumb.png.a04975716b945531282fd42b8fd748e9.png

SC_Torstein_Ostergaard.thumb.png.62af80fd244b131677b2b631bc8ce829.png

All of which means we're a right-back and a centre-back short of a starting-11 and two players short of a full substitutes bench.

Edited by Stuniverse

22 hours ago, anagain said:

I find it hard work, but gotta start somewhere, eh? I can't register new players until January in my save, so I have to make do regardless. Having lost a player and having injuries I'm fielding what I can in matches. Right backs in midfield.

Transfer windows should be easy, though my amateur scouts take an age to actually scout anyone.

Thanks, @anagain. It's going to be interesting given Undrid only have 15 first-team players.

22 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

Best of luck with this Stuniverse!

Thank you, @Makoto Nakamura.

22 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

My favourite save of FM20 was with Royn in the Faroe Islands so looking forward to see how you get on with Undrid! :D 

It looks like Royn are in 2.deild with Undrid and, like us, are also an Amateur team. Any tips on managing an Amateur football club in the Faroe islands?

use.png.0aae07534f6d856b2d8847cebf137d0b.png

Of the other eight teams, FC Suduroy are semi-professional, and the other seven teams are second or third teams of football clubs in Tier 1 or 2 of the Faroe Islands football league.

Edited by Stuniverse

Saturday 7th Mach 2020

UNDRID ARRANGE VIKINGUR III FRIENDLY

The Undrid Fotboltsfelag Board have been as good as their word and organised a friendly game for me to see the squad in action before the season starts in 10 days time.

use.png.d9896d8de684370e40f0a587381f4dcf.png

The friendly is against Vikingur III, who are in our division, so it should be a good litmus test as to where we're at.

use.png.6442c4c1befc8091d7d356047bee055a.png

Edited by Stuniverse

Saturday 7th March 2020

QUARTET PROMOTED FROM UNDRID 2

Given our lack of right-backs and shortage of centre-backs, I've promoted four players from our second team Undrid 2. I've also been speaking with our recruitment team, with the help of my translator Annika Vestergaard, and my Director of Football Jakup Jarnskor will be inviting some free agents in on trial.

DR_Fridi_Magnussen.thumb.png.d5b558e0fea82f154951300235d39fc6.png

DR_Sverri_Patursson.thumb.png.961cbd6d8957cf5eb24ac3bd31a991e9.png

DC_David_Dam.thumb.png.f62f55486fd944c66e26b024e198fbbf.png

DC_Heini_Jakobsen.thumb.png.0a19e5bf99a9b040414fbb3933b5a1a7.png