FM21 LIVERPOOL - PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Staf9

On 12/08/2021 at 15:02, krisdonna said:

Yes you win easy with Liverpool but i still feel like i didn't got the best out of certain players so i keep starting a new safe till i am satisfied.

All I ever seem to do is start new saves. And, I can almost guarantee, if Liverpool make a 'big' signing before the window closes, I will be starting yet another save. 

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

All I ever seem to do is start new saves. And, I can almost guarantee, if Liverpool make a 'big' signing before the window closes, I will be starting yet another save. 

Same, i am on my 12th save with them and yet  i am still not pleased. Might play one with an update and see how Konaté fits in.

Wonder if Liverpool will do some more business in the transfermarket, i doubt so.

1 hour ago, krisdonna said:

Same, i am on my 12th save with them and yet  i am still not pleased. Might play one with an update and see how Konaté fits in.

Wonder if Liverpool will do some more business in the transfermarket, i doubt so.

I would be very surprised if they didn't bring in at least 1 more signing. But, if they did, I would imagine it would be a youngster.

Ideally, I want an update that, at least attempts to edit finances as well as doing transfers. But, obviously, that is a lot harder than just moving a player to another team. 

Just now, EnigMattic1 said:

I would be very surprised if they didn't bring in at least 1 more signing. But, if they did, I would imagine it would be a youngster.

Ideally, I want an update that, at least attempts to edit finances as well as doing transfers. But, obviously, that is a lot harder than just moving a player to another team. 

I know pr0 updates has some financial edits included. Used to do it myself but it takes some time to edit all that stuff.

On 13/08/2021 at 20:44, krisdonna said:

I know pr0 updates has some financial edits included. Used to do it myself but it takes some time to edit all that stuff.

pr0 has always been my "go-to" but I also get the latest update from the sire he works alongside if I'm starting a new game. It is just frustrating when Liverpool start with 17m, yet they have made close to 33m in sales so far.

57 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

pr0 has always been my "go-to" but I also get the latest update from the sire he works alongside if I'm starting a new game. It is just frustrating when Liverpool start with 17m, yet they have made close to 33m in sales so far.

I see, well in the update i use(Pr0 of course) Liverpool has a budget of £54mil so not bad all tho i don't have a clue who i should buy with that kind of money.

6 hours ago, krisdonna said:

I see, well in the update i use(Pr0 of course) Liverpool has a budget of £54mil so not bad all tho i don't have a clue who i should buy with that kind of money.

Installed the latest Pr0 file today. Why is Grujic down as a loan? I mean, I know it is "formally" considered a loan, but officially, he has left for £10.5m with a 10% sell on clause. Awoniyi also has the 10% clause. 

2 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Installed the latest Pr0 file today. Why is Grujic down as a loan? I mean, I know it is "formally" considered a loan, but officially, he has left for £10.5m with a 10% sell on clause. Awoniyi also has the 10% clause. 

Well Grujic went on loan but Porto has to buy him next season for £9 mil, that's what transfermark says. I don't know if that's right.

9 hours ago, krisdonna said:

Well Grujic went on loan but Porto has to buy him next season for £9 mil, that's what transfermark says. I don't know if that's right.

From what I saw in the Liverpool website and sky sports, he has actually left. He isn't classed as "on loan" on Liverpool website so I added the future transfer in myself. 

13 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

From what I saw in the Liverpool website and sky sports, he has actually left. He isn't classed as "on loan" on Liverpool website so I added the future transfer in myself. 

Yep did it myself too. Any idea of transfer targets?

20 hours ago, krisdonna said:

Yep did it myself too. Any idea of transfer targets?

Honestly? I'm looking for another striker (as I will probably rotate Jota and Mane). I will probably get another CM in, but I may rely on Jones instead. I will get the usual suspects (Gavi, Papetti, Setford, Scarlett, Collins and Bynoe-Gittens) but, as far as first team ready players go, I may actually try and get some of the players we are linked with in real life (Traore, Bowen, Saul, Moriba. Sanches or Doku)

On 17/08/2021 at 19:57, EnigMattic1 said:

Honestly? I'm looking for another striker (as I will probably rotate Jota and Mane). I will probably get another CM in, but I may rely on Jones instead. I will get the usual suspects (Gavi, Papetti, Setford, Scarlett, Collins and Bynoe-Gittens) but, as far as first team ready players go, I may actually try and get some of the players we are linked with in real life (Traore, Bowen, Saul, Moriba. Sanches or Doku)

Got Ward Prowse and Vlahovic as my main targets. Aouar is also a player  i keep an eye on.

On 11/08/2021 at 21:22, krisdonna said:

Anyone still playing?

i'm at the stage now where i just keep starting new saves. struggling to keep any interest going outside of doing transfers and then i stop 

i've tried doing a save with Pro's updated transfers and us the US league march 2021 as my start date and holiday to end of seaon 1 to make it a bit more realistic. will probably start a new one now that he has done an updated version with messi at PSG, but with the window closing in 2 weeks it might be easier to wait until then

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/08/2021 at 13:49, Staf9 said:

i'm at the stage now where i just keep starting new saves. struggling to keep any interest going outside of doing transfers and then i stop 

Know the feeling. Might start one last save after transfer deadline day.

for some reason i like to try out a 4231 and see how it go's.

I'm gonna wait until Pr0 releases his next file (which I think is the 10th) and then I will start my final save. 

On a side note, I thought we messed up letting as many players leave as we did (12 I think) ..... And then I saw Chelsea. Including loans, transfers AND contract expiration, a total of 44 (yes, you read that right) players left them over the summer. 

On 15/09/2021 at 09:37, Staf9 said:

anyone already planning their squad for FM22

really want to do an academy only save and keep it going through the whole year of fm. Go really far into the save too. Feel thats the only thing ive never done on fm. Really like the Athletic Club page on here and its given me the aim to do it with Liverpool

16 minutes ago, basqueliverpool said:

really want to do an academy only save and keep it going through the whole year of fm. Go really far into the save too. Feel thats the only thing ive never done on fm. Really like the Athletic Club page on here and its given me the aim to do it with Liverpool

I always build around the youth players of the club, seeing Jones becoming a world class player is such a joy. It keeps me going.

All tho i do feel like Liverpool's youth recruitment in game kinda sucks compared to United and Chelsea.

On 19/09/2021 at 22:35, Staf9 said:

will be interesting to see if some of the youth get decent PA's. kuomentio, Bajetic, Gordon, Balagizi, Musialowski, Cannonier all doing really well. 

I'm happy that they're decent

On 24/09/2021 at 19:26, diddydaddydoddy said:

I'm happy that they're decent

obviously Gordon looks the pick of the bunch. couldn't expect to have a huge number of guys with potential over 150. be nice to get a couple of -8 or -85, something to develop 

• 4 weeks later...

Had a quick look at FM22, staff is the same mess at the start as always.

Inglethorpe, Krawietz, Rydings and Kornmayer have dual jobs which lowers their coaching performance, so need to offer new contracts to just 1 job if you want good training stars.

Nat Phillips has an odd value of 70k-180k

Just now, Siven said:

Had a quick look at FM22, staff is the same mess at the start as always.

Inglethorpe, Krawietz, Rydings and Kornmayer have dual jobs which lowers their coaching performance, so need to offer new contracts to just 1 job if you want good training stars.

Nat Phillips has an odd value of 70k-180k

I have reflected the 'mess' as their roles appear in real life - Kornmayer I have requested his second role be deleted.

I don't set values so Phillips is an odd one

Great to have FM22 out.

Sat down yesterday and started "Creating Klopp 2022". Its always so fun to recreate the read deal and to see how the players and team develop!

Just preseason and a couple of games into the season so far :onmehead:

On 23/10/2021 at 21:11, krisdonna said:

Elliott looks amazing, wouldn't be surprised if he is one of the best wonderkids in the game.

he is extremely good. stats are nicely balanced too. watch out for Bobby clark as well. if you hit the high range of his PA he can be a first team player. seems to have a higher PA than Kaide Gordon as well. 

Just now, Staf9 said:

he is extremely good. stats are nicely balanced too. watch out for Bobby clark as well. if you hit the high range of his PA he can be a first team player. seems to have a higher PA than Kaide Gordon as well. 

I was unsure about changing Clark's PA but presume the Newcastle researcher will have seen him more. May change it during the season.

1 hour ago, diddydaddydoddy said:

I was unsure about changing Clark's PA but presume the Newcastle researcher will have seen him more. May change it during the season.

from what i've read about him he's the highest rates winger in the country. while i was expecting maybe a little more on Gordon i can see why he hasnt been given a higher CA/PA. its difficult to remove clun bias from rating the players

13 hours ago, Staf9 said:

They all look very promising, could easily build around those 3. What about jones? i still think he is a baller.

16 hours ago, krisdonna said:

Btw i am a bit disspointed about Konaté, i do rate him very high. Imo his celling is higher then Upamecano if he stays healhty.

To be fair, you will probably find that Konate will be improved once he has played consistently. I would assume that his stats haven't changed much due to his injury problems. 

17 hours ago, krisdonna said:

They all look very promising, could easily build around those 3. What about jones? i still think he is a baller.

Jones is still very good. CM is now his natural position in game. his PA has been set tho and no longer variable. 

1 hour ago, EnigMattic1 said:

To be fair, you will probably find that Konate will be improved once he has played consistently. I would assume that his stats haven't changed much due to his injury problems. 

i'm a bit disappointed in him myself but would agree with this. missed too many games for FM to be able to objectively increase his CA/PA

Our Head of Sports science on 8k a week has a rating of 10 for Sports science. Plenty of better ones about to hire instead :)

Edit: oh seems to be random? loading another save an it was 11. Still, better ones around.

Edited by Siven

On 28/10/2021 at 16:13, EnigMattic1 said:

Let's hope he stays healthy, so far he is doing well IRL.

On 28/10/2021 at 17:40, Staf9 said:

i'm a bit disappointed in him myself but would agree with this. missed too many games for FM to be able to objectively increase his CA/PA

That's a good thing all tho i rate Elliott way higher in game, it's a huge gap imo.

Looks like Midfield is our weak area.

Hendo 31, Milner on verge of retirement, Keita, Ox and Thiago injury prone. 2 good youngsters in Jones and Elliott, though both are maybe better widemen, and Jones has a lot less potential this year.

I may try to get 1 or 2 CM in first season. Savic did well for me in FM21 so hes tempting (asking board will prolly work liek FM21), Bellingham is a target of course. I liked Musag in FM21 too

Dunno if anyone is gonna start a FM22 thread.

Loving the transfers in fm22. The players values really drop if they are near end of contract and won’t Sign new deal!  Got dybala for 40m (spread over 3 years) belotti for 2m!! (He is banging in the goals) and in second window have got mbappe on a free! (Had to move some players on to afford his wages though)

11 hours ago, gmulv said:

Loving the transfers in fm22. The players values really drop if they are near end of contract and won’t Sign new deal!  Got dybala for 40m (spread over 3 years) belotti for 2m!! (He is banging in the goals) and in second window have got mbappe on a free! (Had to move some players on to afford his wages though)

How did you get Belotti for 2m?