I constantly have to change the additional focus in my youth team back to what they were because it automatically changes them to none every month even if i changed it to "Take control of this player's individual training"

• Franz Beckenbauer - BVB youth.fm

Hi @jonb33

Thanks for sending your save. I've not yet been able to reproduce the issue you've described, I was able to set an u19 player and two first team players with a "position/role" and "additional focus" training and after holidaying for 3 months they were all still set to the same training settings.

I think there might still be an issue here but there might be something else causing it and we just need more information. Are there any other changes you're making to the team in terms of moving players between squads perhaps or setting other training schedules that could be making the training focus's reset for you in your save? 

Thanks very much, 
James

1 minute ago, James Finnerty said:

Hi @jonb33

Thanks for sending your save. I've not yet been able to reproduce the issue you've described, I was able to set an u19 player and two first team players with a "position/role" and "additional focus" training and after holidaying for 3 months they were all still set to the same training settings.

I think there might still be an issue here but there might be something else causing it and we just need more information. Are there any other changes you're making to the team in terms of moving players between squads perhaps or setting other training schedules that could be making the training focus's reset for you in your save? 

Thanks very much, 
James

In FM20 I believe the same bug was caused by playing a player in a different position to the one that he's being trained in, was that fixed for FM21?

no i think autohoratio is right because now when i think about it happened also in fm19 , when playing players out of position that they where trained in, it automatically went to neutral . but now the training focus also does that, it has happened a lot to me in this save but i'm not sure why you are not experiencing this.