FM20 - Bryan Gil - Advice

Apologies for not moving on to FM21 yet but I always wait for the bugs to be ironed out before starting a new FM adventure.

Still playing my Aldershot FM20 save. Now in the Championship and made some rather underwhelming signings but my Spanish scout came up with this lad released from Sevilla. Thought id make a cheeky offer and he was interested (albeit wanting more than i've ever offered for a player at Aldershot lol!). He's head and shoulders above anything else i've got at the club. I may regret it if I cant get results but just wondered if anyone else has had joy with this lad in their game saves.

Bryan Gil, Welcome to....Aldershot lol

bryan gil 1.jpg

bryan gil.jpg

I ended up at Atletico Madrid for the 2024/25 season in my FM20 save and bought him for around 60m after he had established himself at Sevilla. He bacame my first choice right sided inside forward for the rest of my save and won multiple La Liga titles while scoring a minimum of 15 goals five seasons in a row, scored a winning goal in Champions League final extra time and also won the World Cup with Spain scoring a goal in the final. A truly fantastic player.