I can't draw a game

I have played fm for years right back to the cm days, and this has never happened to me before....I can't draw a match. I have just finished my first season in beta and have only won or lost games, including pre season friendlies and Cup games. I even started messing around towards the end of the season trying to concede a late goal sometimes to draw, but it won't happen.

I have even googled it to see how much it happens, and in English football it doesn't! Well, not for over a hundred years anyway as far as I could find out.

Has anyone else had any bizarre runs of results?

I've had 2 draws in my first season as Tottenham, not saying it doesn't happen but it does feel like draws happen less now, you either get beaten or you beat. They were back to back 1-1 draws to Everton and Leeds, where we scored early, and they scored on the 80th+ minute. 

5 hours ago, rmcf2017 said:

I am the opposite, doing a test save in austria and 8 draws in 12 games lol

I saw someone post that they were drawing all most of their games and it made me realise that I didn't think i had seen a draw in any of my games so far. Its weird, my tactics aren't anything unusual. Even if I am winning 1 0, I have tried a few times to concede a late goal, but it hasn't happened. 

10 hours ago, Valleyg said:

I saw someone post that they were drawing all most of their games and it made me realise that I didn't think i had seen a draw in any of my games so far. Its weird, my tactics aren't anything unusual. Even if I am winning 1 0, I have tried a few times to concede a late goal, but it hasn't happened. 

yeah, I am just struggling to get my strikers to be productive 

In my first season in the Conference North i broke the league record for draws getting 19 draws out of 46 games. Its a bit different in the second season as i've only got 10 so far in 35 games and 5 of them were my first 5 games of the season.