Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition Release Date Confirmed

Ah, I was excited until I saw the 30 season limit. That is a deal breaker for me, so I will stick to the laptop. If at any point in the future, SI can find a way to make it unlimited seasons on the XBOX, I would by an XBOX just for that reason.

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, Ellis_D said:

Ah, I was excited until I saw the 30 season limit. That is a deal breaker for me, so I will stick to the laptop. If at any point in the future, SI can find a way to make it unlimited seasons on the XBOX, I would by an XBOX just for that reason.

Because of console strict rues about memory usage and file sizes it just isn't feasible to make the game totally unlimited I'm afraid.

• SI Staff
7 minutes ago, CAREY 6 said:

@Neil Brock @EdL any update on this? 

It’s not been answered on social media channels or on here as far as I’m aware. 

I don't know the answer I have a feeling it is something like 16 or 32 - probably more than you are likely going to use I expect - but I also wouldn't say performance has really been tested with that many people.

6 hours ago, EdL said:

Because of console strict rues about memory usage and file sizes it just isn't feasible to make the game totally unlimited I'm afraid.

Gutted. Hopefully one day in the future.

• SI Staff
34 minutes ago, MattRobertss said:

Not sure if this has been answered, 

I currently have the original day one XBOX one Console,

If I buy FM on the old gen, do I get a free update to the new GEN console when I pick this up later next month, or will I be required to buy the game again?

Yes it is smart delivery title so you own Xbox one, Series X|S and Windows 10

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, srvngrc said:

Is it possible to use any unofficial patches like logo pack or face pack etc. with this version? And is editor will be available at least with PC version?

On PC yes logos etc will work, it is FMT based so there is no editor.

On 24/11/2020 at 20:13, Menion said:

Not completely correct. If your xbox is set as your home xbox, you can play the game on a 2nd account on your xbox and on your main account on PC. This is the game sharing system for xbox. 

This is what I do with my kids. Theirs is set to my "home" xbox so they can play the games I buy and I can play with them on my own xbox in a different room as I'm signed in.

So this new XB version being based off FM touch is a little disappointing to hear. No editior, no graphics. You would have thought it coming out on the next gen console that those things would have been available. I hope it’s going to be priced as the same as touch and not full version.