Defending Set-pieces

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, CJ Ramson said:

Thanks for all the examples @Louisking1992 - They will be logged to be reviewed by the dev team.

This isn't something we've been seeing internally as frequently as you seem to be. Is there any theme among the poor marking?

Good to hear. This has been happening i would say 99% of my games at all different levels, that being Serie A with Atalanta and now in the spanish 2nd tier with Badalona. I posted the very same issues for FM20 aswell as I saw the exact same issues then

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How is this following the instrcutions that i have giving my players.

for the love of god, do something about all the bugs from various set piece situations...... please SI, start listening to your costumers

nummber 53 is suppose to cover the far post

and 11 is suppose to cover the center of the six yard box !

Skærmbillede 2021-02-02 13.21.22.png

Skærmbillede 2021-02-02 13.21.42.png

Yet another marking bug at freekicks.pkm

Edited by Hallothere

soooooo here we have yet another goal from the AI, because my players decide not to follow instructions

Number 53 and 11 are instructed to mark the near post...... good job.....

at least we have confirmation that they might be a update somewhere around march that, may address some of all the set pieces probelms that have been reported on the forums since november......so i guess that is nice, that the game will be somewhat playable in march ( remember that is if thy actually do sometihng about all theses bugs)

Skærmbillede 2021-02-02 18.24.04.png

Skærmbillede 2021-02-02 18.24.27.png

Players ignoring defensive freekick instruction.pkm

It seems like players that are asked to man mark / mark a tall player picks a random dude to mark, despite that dude standing right next to the players responsible for near/far post or 6 yard box...

surely these players who are asked to man mark a player should choose to mark the unmarked player, instead of doubleling up on an already mark player

Skærmbillede 2021-02-09 15.52.03.png

Skærmbillede 2021-02-09 15.51.38.png

weird man marking for AI second goal.pkm

2 hours ago, Louisking1992 said:

its strange how when I get  FK, the opposition are marking my players quite well.... But my players more often than not, just stand offside... 

2021-02-12_14-38-15.jpg

I am getting so many goals from  offensive set pieces called offside.... this is probably why

3 hours ago, wattzy said:

It’s a disgrace how little is being said about this issue. I’d say 90% of my games involve a goal from a crossed set piece or a disallowed goal because a player’s starting position was 2 yards offside. 

We all know the issues we all wait the "BIG" update, in march i hope so, but nobody said nothing and dont answer on bugs report...

• 2 weeks later...